Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Happy Born Day, Naptu2! - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Born Day, Naptu2! (1570 Views)

People Born On 29th Of February / Naptu2, / Happy Birthday, Naptu2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Born Day, Naptu2! by Konquest: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Wow... Happy birthday @naptu2.
I was just reading a few Nland posts as of
now and saw this thread by Ishilove.

Happy belated birthday to you and thanks
for the all the illuminating posts you have
always made on Nland. I've never met you in
person, but you are one of those on NL that
have got positive vibes embedded in you. grin

Much respect and I wish you the very
BEST as you advance in age with style. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Born Day, Naptu2! by naptu2: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2018
Konquest:
Wow... Happy birthday @naptu2.
I was just reading a few Nland posts as of
now and saw this thread by Ishilove.

Happy belated birthday to you and thanks
for the all the illuminating posts you have
always made on Nland. I've never met you in
person, but you are one of those on NL that
have got positive vibes embedded in you. grin

Much respect and I wish you the very
BEST as you advance in age with style. smiley

Thank you very much for your kind words and wishes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Born Day, Naptu2! by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2018
Ishilove:
Oya beremx, Ujsizzle, firestar, explorers, omenka, johnie, raumdeuter, Proudlyngwa, Mynd44 come and wish Nairaland's Walking Encyclopedia a happy birthday. cheesy

How could I have missed this.

3 "Pim pim Pim" and 3 Hurrays for The Boss Himself.

The One and Only Naptu2

1 Like

Re: Happy Born Day, Naptu2! by naptu2: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

How could I have missed this.

3 "Pim pim Pim" and 3 Hurrays for The Boss Himself.

The One and Only Naptu2

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Happy Born Day, Naptu2! by mysticgal(f): 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
happy birthday naptu2...although it is a belated wish bit I wish you long life,more wisdom and good things life has got to offer. happy birthday once again smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Born Day, Naptu2! by naptu2: 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
mysticgal:
happy birthday naptu2...although it is a belated wish bit I wish you long life,more wisdom and good things life has got to offer. happy birthday once again smiley

Thank you mysticgal

2 Likes

Re: Happy Born Day, Naptu2! by mysticgal(f): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
naptu2:

Thank you mysticgal
you are welcome cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Born Day, Naptu2! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Indeed. I always drink the milk of his vast knowledge from the vats of his rich Nairaland dairy.

NwaAmaikpe is a very nice and pleasant gentleman offline, trust me. I am also eager to meet him one day, and you too cheesy
Wow. I'm very surprised to read this. Well, NwaAmaikpe is incredibly intelligent. I have no doubt there are many facets to his complex personality and he can channel any character set whenever he pleases.

You seem to have a sort of connection to him offline. And you're very intelligent. I have no doubt you've asked him why he says the unimaginable things he says on this forum.
He believes the curses laid on him daily have no effect. Perhaps, perhaps not. Does he think typing unspeakably insensitive things about a girl raped to death in her mother's home or a child nursing at the breast of his mother's charred body, will not attract some sort of retributive penalty?
Does he think constantly wishing destruction and pain upon people's marriages and laying curses on their children will make life easier for him?

I can only wonder how he sleeps at night. I feel he is unemployed. He can't constantly sleep on the internet, knowing everything about everything and still hold down a job. He couldn't have watched every scene of BBNAIJA while having a job.

I know you will wonder why I carry person matter like this for head. It's just that the things he says are way too bad.
Re: Happy Born Day, Naptu2! by Ishilove: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
computergeek:
Wow. I'm very surprised to read this. Well, NwaAmaikpe is incredibly intelligent. I have no doubt there are many facets to his complex personality and he can channel any character set whenever he pleases.

You seem to have a sort of connection to him offline. And you're very intelligent. I have no doubt you've asked him why he says the unimaginable things he says on this forum.
He believes the curses laid on him daily have no effect. Perhaps, perhaps not. Does he think typing unspeakably insensitive things about a girl raped to death in her mother's home or a child nursing at the breast of his mother's charred body, will not attract some sort of retributive penalty?
Does he think constantly wishing destruction and pain upon people's marriages and laying curses on their children will make life easier for him?

I can only wonder how he sleeps at night. I feel he is unemployed. He can't constantly sleep on the internet, knowing everything about everything and still hold down a job. He couldn't have watched every scene of BBNAIJA while having a job.

I know you will wonder why I carry person matter like this for head. It's just that the things he says are way too bad.

Thank you for the compliments, ma'am.

Yes I do have a connection with him offline. He's a soft spoken, very nice and calm gentleman outside Nairaland and I have often berated him for his very jarring comments but he laughs them saying it's all for fun.

He's a fantastic poet, although many of his poems have dark themes and melancholic undertones, so perhaps he is channeling some sort of dark energy into what he writes.

And no, ma'am, he is not jobless. NwaAmaikpe is fully and completely gainfully employed cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Born Day, Naptu2! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Thank you for the compliments, ma'am.

Yes I do have a connection with him offline. He's a soft spoken, very nice and calm gentleman outside Nairaland
This is the most outstanding thing I've read on Nairaland all year, lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Withdrawal Works On Luxegold / HIRE HUGE BOUNCERS AND GLAMOUROUS USHERS/USHERETTES FOR EVENTS' / Naijahype.com - New Social Bookmarking Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.