Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,209 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

How To Identify Money Making Apps/websites Where You Can Withdraw Your Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Identify Money Making Apps/websites Where You Can Withdraw Your Money (518 Views)

Is There Anyway I Can Withdraw My Money From Luno? / Why You Should Beware Of Unlicensed Online Small Loan Apps/websites / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify Money Making Apps/websites Where You Can Withdraw Your Money by bidey4real(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Good day everybody....

As we all know that there are many SCAM websites and apps where you can make money, although some of them are legit but most of them are scam. You may truly be seeing that you're making money on them, but when it is time to withdraw your hard earned money, you will now realize that they are scam.

On this thread, I shall be teaching you how to know if an app is *real* or it's a *scam*. Real in this context means apps where you can earn money and withdraw your money. Even if you can earn money from an app but cannot withdraw your money, it is still regarded as a *SCAM* in business parlance.

Most people don't even trust us again when we introduce them to an online business, why? Because they're aware that most online businesses are scam. This propelled the curiosity in me to acquire knowledge on how to differentiate between real and scam app. Most people are even of the opinion that ALL online businesses are scam. Alas! It's a LIE.... People are truly making it online. I undergone an online training(CPA) from one of the online gurus in my city, you will be marvelled if you know how much this man makes online.

Benefits you will gain from being on this page include....

� Being able to distinguish between real and scam apps.

� Being exposed to website/app where you can truly withdraw your money.

� Ability to meet many business oriented people and rubbing ideas together.
Re: How To Identify Money Making Apps/websites Where You Can Withdraw Your Money by bidey4real(m): 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
*PART ONE*
Firstly, know that earning and withdrawing money from apps and websites without registration fee does not make you rich over night. However, if you're on many REAL PAYING business, you can be financially okay.

Here are some tips for knowing REAL PAYING apps/websites.

� *Use of SCAM detector websites*
There are many websites where you can go to check if an online business truly pay you or not. As I said earlier, there are some apps/websites where you will be seeing money in your account, but you won't be able to withdraw that money. Many conditions may be applied to this: it maybe that such app/website is a scam, or your account has been blocked, or you have not reached minimum level of withdrawal and so on.

If you want to do your research very well, it is recommended that you use at least 2websites to confirm if the online business you want to go into truly pays or not. You have to be careful in selecting scam detector websites as well, the most reliable one I will recommend is the one that has reviews from many people, and those people should post their payment proofs. Example of such website is.....
*www.netbusinessrating.com*:This is the website i do use most. Once this website says a particular money making website/app is a scam, oh boy, forget it!

However, be aware that not all online businesses are on this scam detector website, that is why there are other alternatives. So if this website does not bring out the app/website you check on it, try other scam detector websites or follow other methods that I will be releasing in the second lecture of this training.

Most people register on money making website without confirming if their country is accepted or not. Another beauty of netbusiness.rating.com is that it tells you accepted countries.

*www.scamadviser.com*: This is another website I do use, it tells you the percentage of trust that is in a particular money making website/apps. You can make use of this website as well...although it lacks some features such as user's review, payment proofs, and accepted countries. But it is reliable to some extents.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Money Making Apps/websites Where You Can Withdraw Your Money by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
Thumbs up
Re: How To Identify Money Making Apps/websites Where You Can Withdraw Your Money by AMI3(m): 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
great bro
Re: How To Identify Money Making Apps/websites Where You Can Withdraw Your Money by hamrad(m): 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Thank you
Re: How To Identify Money Making Apps/websites Where You Can Withdraw Your Money by bidey4real(m): 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
*PART 2*

Another method to know if the online business you're into or money making apps you're using can truly pay you is to make use of YouTube. All you need is to type the name of such business/apps on youtube box.
However, there are many fake money making websites or apps that have payment proofs on YouTube. The thing is....most people who claim to post payment proofs on YouTube are doing that in order to get more referrals when people are registering through their links. Whereas in real sense, they have not withdrawn from that business. They are just showing payment proofs.

*The question now is....*
How can it be a scam when they are truly showing us payment proofs?

*The answer is.....*
They attract people on YouTube by naming their video "payment proofs".

*The only way you can know is that, once you start watching the video and you do not see any evidence that the money earned is truly sent into the account of that person, then it means the person truly earn but has not withdrawn. In that case, don't fall for such payment proofs*

Consequently, once the person showing you payment proofs truly show you how the money(dollar,euro,bitcoin e.t.c) he earns is been transferred to his own personal account, forget it! Such business is truly paying.

Hope this helps?
Re: How To Identify Money Making Apps/websites Where You Can Withdraw Your Money by bidey4real(m): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
*How to identify websites/apps where you can truly withdraw....Part 3*

The last method I will be sharing with you is based on online businesses that is only apps. You can know if an app is truly paying or not by following people's review on Google Play. However, some people may be naming a particular app as been scam because they have not withdrawn from using it. But in actual sense, they have probably been blocked because they violate the app developer's rules.

But in short, make sure you read at least review of 3 people on Google Play who give testimony that they have withdrawn from the app you wanted to download.

*THIS IS THE END OF MY TUTORIAL AS REGARD THAT*
Re: How To Identify Money Making Apps/websites Where You Can Withdraw Your Money by bidey4real(m): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
If you're interested in website/app where you can truly withdraw your earnings, add me up on WhatsApp: 07069502873

(1) (Reply)

Read Secret Behind The Successful Billionaire E-money's Wealth / 10000 Naira To 20 Thousand Naira In 12 Months / Sterling Bank In Million Naira Fraud Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.