Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,456 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

BOBRISKY'S Look Alike- Doesn't She Look Like BOBRISKY? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BOBRISKY'S Look Alike- Doesn't She Look Like BOBRISKY? (2003 Views)

Why Did She Look Back? / Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? / Does She Look Like Nicki Minaj?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOBRISKY'S Look Alike- Doesn't She Look Like BOBRISKY? by ChopBellefull(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
Saw som pics of hers and i discovered she looks like Bob.. Especially in the first pics

See pics below
Re: BOBRISKY'S Look Alike- Doesn't She Look Like BOBRISKY? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Her name is JaneRisky wink

4 Likes

Re: BOBRISKY'S Look Alike- Doesn't She Look Like BOBRISKY? by ChopBellefull(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
post=72083994:
Na

Abi na my eye dey pain me... M coming mk i go chop onions
Re: BOBRISKY'S Look Alike- Doesn't She Look Like BOBRISKY? by aysuprano(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
Magic home managers is available at your door step to take care of your home,offices,event centers,churches and mosques we also offer Fumigation services of rodents crawling and flying insects and snakes

Re: BOBRISKY'S Look Alike- Doesn't She Look Like BOBRISKY? by Oreofepeters: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
carbon copy
Re: BOBRISKY'S Look Alike- Doesn't She Look Like BOBRISKY? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
chopbelleful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BOBRISKY'S Look Alike- Doesn't She Look Like BOBRISKY? by H2Ossss(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
oww... really
Re: BOBRISKY'S Look Alike- Doesn't She Look Like BOBRISKY? by ChopBellefull(m): 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
post=72084083:
chopbelleful

Yea yea.. Mk bobrisky come sign m abeg.. Na e sister grin
Re: BOBRISKY'S Look Alike- Doesn't She Look Like BOBRISKY? by Uglymugg: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
Didn't look like bob risky when you were chyking here, but when she reject you she don turn bob riskky.
Re: BOBRISKY'S Look Alike- Doesn't She Look Like BOBRISKY? by cosby02(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
post=72083994:
Her name is JaneRisky wink
Or BabeRisky

Re: BOBRISKY'S Look Alike- Doesn't She Look Like BOBRISKY? by ChopBellefull(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
Uglymugg:
Didn't look like bob risky when you were chyking here, but when she reject you she don turn bob riskky.

I am nt dissing her or doing this for negativity, i am jst saying Wat i felt
Re: BOBRISKY'S Look Alike- Doesn't She Look Like BOBRISKY? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
cosby02:

Or BabeRisky
Lol wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: BOBRISKY'S Look Alike- Doesn't She Look Like BOBRISKY? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
Comparing anyone to bobrisky is an insult that's punishable by hanging. undecided undecided
Re: BOBRISKY'S Look Alike- Doesn't She Look Like BOBRISKY? by zolajpower: 4:23am On Oct 15, 2018
ChopBellefull:
Saw som pics of hers and i discovered she looks like Bob.. Especially in the first pics

See pics below
The background though looks like a short time hotel .

(1) (Reply)

See What Rejoice Said About Charles Paul, Her Suicide KENPOLY Graduate Boyfriend / Have You Rejected a lady's advances before? / Oil Meets Defence In Amazing Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.