Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Breaking: Ayo Fayose Storms Abuja For EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Ayo Fayose Storms Abuja For EFCC (861 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Fayose Storms Lagos, Leads Campaign For Sanwo-olu Ahead Of Saturday's Election / EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Ayo Fayose Storms Abuja For EFCC by DonKachiERA: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ayodele Fayose, outgoing governor of Ekiti, has left for the nation’s capital, Abuja, to honour the invitation of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Fayose had earlier written a letter to the EFCC saying he will turn himself in immediately his tenure as governor expires on October... “the governor is on his way to Abuja right now. Though, it’s on Tuesday that he will be going to the EFCC office... The governor will meet with his lawyers at his private residence to prepare for the invitation.

See Here for full details
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/10/breaking-fayose-heads-to-abuja-for.html
Re: Breaking: Ayo Fayose Storms Abuja For EFCC by dyangprof(m): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
Oh! FAYose. Go well and in ya next world you wil learn how to manage ya tongue!

Can you remember how many times you have used ya vocal mouth to yab the sitting President? And Buhari neva mind ya abusive tongue, and perhaps waiting fa immunity to laps in u.

I used to b a Buhari fan but not anymore because he has disappointed d masses in a big form. Am now ATIKULATED

Enjoy the hot probing while believing in God fa scape_through end.
Re: Breaking: Ayo Fayose Storms Abuja For EFCC by smoke123(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
yes clair road for the boss
Re: Breaking: Ayo Fayose Storms Abuja For EFCC by cooldipo(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Acting brave when better fear dey catch am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ayo Fayose Storms Abuja For EFCC by TrueLEADER: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
What excuse will EFCC have now?

Evasion?

Nah!
Re: Breaking: Ayo Fayose Storms Abuja For EFCC by Helpfromabove1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
U dey prove van ......
Re: Breaking: Ayo Fayose Storms Abuja For EFCC by Dannyset(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
It is not about the going, it is about the coming back. grin
Re: Breaking: Ayo Fayose Storms Abuja For EFCC by judedave181: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
dyangprof:
Oh! FAYose. Go well and in ya next world you wil learn how to manage ya tongue!

Can you remember how many times you have used ya vocal mouth to yab the sitting President? And Buhari neva mind ya abusive tongue, and perhaps waiting fa immunity to laps in u.

I used to b a Buhari fan but not anymore because he has disappointed d masses in a big form. Am now ATIKULATED

Enjoy the hot probing while believing in God fa scape_through end.

what do u think will be the outcome, after his probing I am sure he can't spend more than 5days there. I believe what goes around comes around. Billions of naira that was wasted on Air Nigeria will tell come 2019
Re: Breaking: Ayo Fayose Storms Abuja For EFCC by adem30: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
Dannyset:
It is not about the going, it is about the coming back. grin

You reminds me of how Obanikoro also storm Efcc and came back sober

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BMO Wants Kukah Out Of National Peace Committee / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Says: I Will Remain Apolitical / Buhari Visit Wounded Nigerian Army In Borno (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.