Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,886,783 members, 6,937,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 June 2022 at 02:17 AM

Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging (62986 Views)

Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' / Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) / Meet Jane Watiri: Kenyan Prostitute Turned Pastor & Motivational Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by CastedDude: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
A former notorious armed robber has changed his bad ways and become a pastor after escaping death execution in prison despite being condemned to die.

A colleague (Apata Emmanuel) who shared a story of the ex-convict identified as pastor Juda Author, revealed that he (Juda Author) spent many years in prison and saw many executions after being sentenced to die by hanging. 

It was revealed that on the day of the Juda's execution, he was called into the room to be hanged but something miraculous happened and the execution didn't take place again. He was taken back to his cell. 

According to Emmanuel, his friend later decided to change his ways and turn a new leaf in the prison after escaping the execution. 

He was later released through the help of Amnesty International after spending over 20 years in jail. 

Now, not only is the ex-convict a pastor, but he's also a motivational speaker who goes around sharing his life story. He has also written a book titled 'I Refuse To Die'. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/juda-author-former-armed-robber-who-was-sentenced-to-die-by-hanging.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by HungerBAD: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
I believe in God.

I also do believe that God can touch anybody's life anywhere,be that place a prison, beer joint, hotel for prostitutes,school or even your place of work.

There is no particular place laid out for repentance.

That said. He should continue in the vineyard of the lord and not be tempted to go back to worldly things.

Paul Adefarasin has repeatedly said he was a crackhead(drug addict) before he found Christ.

Let us stop Judging people from their past.

172 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by NwaAmaikpe: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
shocked

I doubt how honest his repentance is.
That was apparently a ploy to win sympathy....luckily it worked.

Nigerian prisons do not have correctional capabilities. They only make you hardened, worse-off and irredeemable. So forgive me if I tell you this man is not a born-again pastor.

Ask yourself,
Was he celibate in the 20years of his incarceration?
He most definitely either mastubrated, engaged in gay-sex or had a warden fix him up with some female gig.

It's just creative of him to use his wealth of prison trickery to become a pastor instead of being a regular fraudster.

Shame on our attachment to religious sentiments.
Because today; a frigging convicted armed robber walks free still robbing unabatedly.
Only this time, he does it with a bible and not a gun.
And the only reason he is free, is because he pretended to be a saint.

73 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by UncleDeborah: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
What a taboo. Every armed robber doesn't deserve a second chance at life.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by dumahi(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
You said his being saved was coincidentally miraculous. Now he has written 'I Refuse To Die' as if his being saved was as a result of exercising a personal faith that says "I refuse to die' which places him in a position to write a book to teach such radical faith to others. Believe it or not, this is PR gimmick. But don't expect people who are as gullible as they are faithless, to agree with me oh!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by slivertongue: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
Jesus is merciful all d time. His mercies endures 4eva

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by GOFRONT(m): 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
Drop it already boss grin
Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by GOFRONT(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
But they said a leopard cannot change its stripes...... A left hander can never forget how to use his left hand..

How can an ex Robber turn to a pastor??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by Gossiplover: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
I am really disappointed by your biased write up. Whether he did all these things you are accusing him off does now matter, what matters is whether he's doing them now. Everyone has a past and he changed his to make himself useful to the society yet you are still criticising him. I wonder how some humans think. the pastor title is because he moves around preaching to people not to end up in jail. So this is now a bad thing. I am ashamed of u.

Keep doubting his repentance as if your dead opinion matters and keep exposing all the things you did during your time in prison.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigerian prisons do not have correctional capabilities. They only make you hardened, worse-off and irredeemable. So forgive me if I tell you this man is not a born-again pastor.

Ask yourself,
He most definitely either mastubrated, engaged in gay-sex or had a warden fix him up with some female gig.

It's just creative of him to use his wealth of prison trickery to become a pastor instead of being a regular fraudster.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by EwuOjota: 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ask yourself,

Because today; a frigging convicted armed robber walks free still robbing unabatedly.

You are a goat and lack sense. And this is coming from a fellow goat like you.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by Evablizin(f): 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ask yourself,

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by Oreofepeters: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
sense finally locate him..
Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by Lagosbynature: 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by faithfull18(f): 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
God is merciful.

1 Like

Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by netbeans1(m): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Notorious "harm rubber" cry

6 Likes

Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by Sweetcollins: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
May God forgive him
Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by GentleMoney: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by Nairalane: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
This OP sef, you come put it on Crime Section, Abeg move am to Religious Section jor..... As if, the Pastor is still an armed robber... Hahahahaha
Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by dazzlingd: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
Whether he likes it or not, he shall face his doom. Kill people then claim born again, who be monkey?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by Edu3Again: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ask yourself,

The story no gell at all.

How can someone spared death say,I refuse to die.

If it happpened it thas nothing to do with him.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by Dizzytee(m): 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
UncleDeborah:
What a taboo. Every armed robber doesn't deserve a second chance at life.

You're So Mean Aunty
Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by CaptainFM1: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
I'm still interested in knowing how he escaped the rope! Prison services owe us explanation and more details! ....... This is the same miracle they can scheme up for Rev. King.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by tunary(m): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ask yourself,

Which kind person be this one

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by Hotzone(m): 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bribery/Corruption has eaten deeply into the system that none of these stories can faze me

2 Likes

Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by Codebrain82990: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
seen

Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by Hotzone(m): 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bribery/Corruption has eaten deeply into the system that none of these stories can faze me[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by ehissi(m): 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
HungerBAD:
I believe in God.

I also do believe that God can touch anybody's life anywhere,be that place a prison, beer joint, hotel for prostitutes,school or even your place of work.

There is no particular place laid out for repentance.

That said. He should continue in the vineyard of the lord and not be tempted to go back to worldly things.

Paul Adefarasin has repeatedly said he was a crackhead(drug addict) before he found Christ.

Let us stop Judging people from their past.

Brother, me I used to think and believe the same thing ooooh, but if I dey reason President Buhari case eh.......... undecided

That one na untouchable. ........... cry
Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by gurunlocker: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Thought it would be Kayode Williams...
Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by jej3013(m): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
shocked
Re: Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging by AngelicBeing: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ask yourself,

shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" / Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK / Days of Praise (3) — Life's Uncertainties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.