Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

How To Gain Mastery In Life Vol 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Gain Mastery In Life Vol 2 (254 Views)

Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen / How To Gain Mastery In Life VOL 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Gain Mastery In Life Vol 2 by Darevofpeace(m): 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
HOW TO GAIN MASTERY IN LIFE VOL 2: I talked about the part one yesterday, another way whereby you can gain mastery in life is by staying with God's word. "In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God"Jesus is the word through whom the whole human populace was saved and delivered from captivity, the word of God is life and it was the very breath of God at the point of creation. Man was formed by God's word and all living and non living living things on earth, in Him was life and the life was the light of men.God's word should be our mirrow in order to gain our divine identity in Christ. The word of Life faileth not,it is upon His word the whole existence of man was built,we got to be proactive to issues of life which means that we got to be well prepared ahead of situations and challenges. The best form of defence is to attack.The word of God is fail proof.The Scriptures said "He has lifted His word above His own name"You can never stand with Him by His word and experience shame,every of life situations are reversible by His word,there is no situations nor difficulties whose solution is not in the word"Studying the life of people who have gone ahead of us in His word would quicken our faith in Him".When you and I stay with the word,we would come with a lot of testimonies,you and I would experience daily supernatural occurrences. Do not ever forget this,every of your situations are reversible by His word. Good morning!!! Originally written by

(1) (Reply)

I Should Have Known (texting Story) / Generation G-e-n / Get Whatever Book You Are Looking For, Rare, Hard To Find Books.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.