Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,566 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

To Butterflyleo And His Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Butterflyleo And His Group (1020 Views)

Wike And His Group Have Drawn Battle Line With The North-arewa Group / PDP Is Divided As Wike And His Group Pull Out From Atiku's Campaign Team / See What ISWAP Leader Said After His Group Killed Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Butterflyleo And His Group by julietm123: 12:38am On Oct 15, 2018
As per the the thread created today by butterflyleo about a message recieved from his northern friend or whatever,i want to say stop causing distractions.
Vote your choice,along with your group.
Atiku_Obi is flying the Pdp ticket.No amount of pain will change it.
Everybody vote your choice.
My igbo people,please,stop giving attention to rubbish threads.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Butterflyleo And His Group by rusher14: 12:46am On Oct 15, 2018
julietm123:
As per the the thread created today by butterflyleo about a message recieved from his northern friend or whatever,i want to say stop causing distractions.

He's only relaying the tribal sentiments being espoused.

Is this a recent discovery to you?

5 Likes

Re: To Butterflyleo And His Group by Captainrambo2: 12:48am On Oct 15, 2018
Since Apc have np achievmentz. They have thrown the tribal card.

It cuts both ways that's what they dint know

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Butterflyleo And His Group by OneStep3: 12:49am On Oct 15, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: To Butterflyleo And His Group by Bannylove13: 12:58am On Oct 15, 2018
Unfortunately for them north ain't buying the poo..
Tribal sentiments ain't gonna sway any votes..

Reality is that Nigerian together are saying no to the Dullard

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Butterflyleo And His Group by BestDude: 12:59am On Oct 15, 2018
Captainrambo2:
Since Apc have np achievmentz. They have thrown the tribal card.

It cuts both ways that's what they dint know
I created a thread to highlight this and they called the mode. To. Delete my thread. I no get their time. I am not as hungry as them to defend too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Butterflyleo And His Group by Eponyeeboz: 2:07am On Oct 15, 2018
Remember the lies Obi told against Fashola and insulted Yorubas in 2011?

Remember how he accused Ngige in 2009 of running under a 'Yoruba' party as if Yorubas aren't humans?

2018 is here and Obi now needs the votes of Yorubas.

People of God, isn't this wonderful?

9 Likes

Re: To Butterflyleo And His Group by ipobarecriminals: 2:19am On Oct 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy smiley wink
conductor120:
[s][/s]
See one of the Afonja moozlems terrorists cheesy
grin.Remember, Ipob are terrorists too.No amount of hyssop/jik can clean u pipu.I dnt trade banter with a nuisance conductor,i leave the change 4 u.Take am buy gala chop

6 Likes

Re: To Butterflyleo And His Group by conductor120: 2:24am On Oct 15, 2018
[s]
ipobarecriminals:
Remember, Ipob are terrorists too.No amount of hyssop/jik can clean u pipu.I dnt trade banter with a nuisance conductor,i leave the change 4 u.Take am buy gala chop
[/s]
Says a frustrated BMC zombie typing on a N30-per-post salary. Awon skull mining slave grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Butterflyleo And His Group by ipobarecriminals: 2:37am On Oct 15, 2018
sad cool cool sad grin wink cheesy grin smiley cheesy
conductor120:
[s][/s]
Says a frustrated BMC zombie typing on a N30-per-post salary. Awon skull mining slave grin
grin.We dnt breed wild,aggressive, confused Pigs/osu pigs in Oduduwa land.Yes!Afonja do skull mining but IPOB TERRORISTS use full human for their own devilish lifestyle

7 Likes

Re: To Butterflyleo And His Group by domaintraderng: 5:07am On Oct 15, 2018
julietm123:

If APC is serious about taking down Atiku image they should contact me via my signature. I have domain names that can be used to compile all negative stories that can then be disseminated easily via social media.

This sort of thing was done during US Presidential Elections of 2016 by Trump and he won by making people less enthusiastic about Hillary.

Any Atiku supporters that don't want something like this to happen should contact me and keep the domain names for themselves.

By creating a page that says what you want, you can then spawn social media handles or use social media influencers to widely circulate the links. Cambridge Analytica did this for the Republican party.
Re: To Butterflyleo And His Group by Pekele007: 5:13am On Oct 15, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Remember how he accused Ngige in 2009 of running under a 'Yoruba' party as if Yorubas aren't humans?

Who needs your paltry overrated votes

We all know your 60% of your votes is going to the lifeless man as una don dey accustomed to suffering and poverty na. grin

Atiku only needs 40% in South West which he will surely get but Buhari can't even have 5% in the East. hehehehe

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Butterflyleo And His Group by Afamed: 5:31am On Oct 15, 2018
Pekele007:

We all know your 60% of your votes is going to the lifeless man as una don dey accustomed to suffering and poverty na. grin

Atiku only needs 40% in South West which he will surely get but Buhari can't even have 5% in the East. hehehehe
A day dreamer
Re: To Butterflyleo And His Group by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 15, 2018
Pekele007:

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da resurgent4oodua butterflyleo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Butterflyleo And His Group by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 15, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad cool cool sad grin wink cheesy grin smiley cheesy grin.We dnt breed wild,aggressive, confused Pigs/osu pigs in Oduduwa land.Yes!Afonja do skull mining but IPOB TERRORISTS use full human for their own devilish lifestyle
grin grin grin

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da resurgent4oodua butterflyleo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Butterflyleo And His Group by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:03am On Oct 15, 2018
domaintraderng:

If APC is serious about taking down Atiku image they should contact me via my signature. I have domain names that can be used to compile all negative stories that can then be disseminated easily via social media.

This sort of thing was done during US Presidential Elections of 2016 by Trump and he won by making people less enthusiastic about Hillary.

Any Atiku supporters that don't want something like this to happen should contact me and keep the domain names for themselves.

By creating a page that says what you want, you can then spawn social media handles or use social media influencers to widely circulate the links. Cambridge Analytica did this for the Republican party.
Good job!
See you @ the top too.
Something of this nature propelled us to the top also.
All the best man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Butterflyleo And His Group by durangokid: 6:03am On Oct 15, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

. And so what
Re: To Butterflyleo And His Group by domaintraderng: 6:11am On Oct 15, 2018
post=72095430:

Good job!
See you @ the top too.
Something of this nature propelled us to the top also.
All the best man.

Thank you! I wish you all the best going forward.

Many people spend time on Nairalanf and are unaware of the kind of decision-makers that visit this forum. Opportunities abound for the discerning forumite.

1 Like

Re: To Butterflyleo And His Group by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:15am On Oct 15, 2018
domaintraderng:

Thank you! I wish you all the best going forward.

Many people spend time on Nairalanf and are unaware of the kind of decision-makers that visit this forum. Opportunities abound for the discerning forumite.
Thanks man.
You can say that again bro.
Don't even let us go into details about the number one blogger in Africa after the 2015 presidential election.
She paid her due and made her cash legitimately.
We can testify to something grand that happened to yours truly through this forum just 5 to 6 weeks ago, on an international level!
Nuff said man, all the best once more.
See you @ the top soon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Butterflyleo And His Group by udemzyudex(m): 7:08am On Oct 15, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

I guess he doesn't need the vote of yoruba zombies grin
Re: To Butterflyleo And His Group by udemzyudex(m): 7:13am On Oct 15, 2018
domaintraderng:

That kind of sh1t doesn't work in Nigeria here, you know why?

A lot of people vote base on party, hunger and region.
I think you need to study how things work in a particular region before, start your plan.

If you do your research very well, you will see that a lot of people are tired of this government, remember same thing happened in 2015 and no matter what they said about Buhari, people still went on to vote for him.

Nigeria have not gotten to that extent you're trying to take it to but you can try your luck cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Let Nobody Blame Nnamdi Kanu. / Kwara State APC Gubernatorial Candidate visits President Buhari / I Regret Returning To APC, I Have Been Humiliated, Worst Decision ~ Olusola Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.