Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:20 AM

You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow (18693 Views)

Laugh Away Your Sorrow When You Begin To Look At This 52 Funny Pictures And Joke / Quality Meme Thread. Laugh Your Sorrow Out. / Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by Holatunde111(m): 9:44am On Oct 26, 2018
You Call Your Boyfriend HONEY And Now You're Complaining other Girls Are Disturbing Him...
Who Doesn't Like SWEET Things?? � �
Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by Holatunde111(m): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2018
I was relaxing in my room last night when my
neighbour
started screaming... "Help! Help! Snake ooo! "
I ran to her room with a strong wood in my
hand.
When I dashed into her room, I saw a very
big
snake facing my lovely neighbour inside her
sitting room and other neighbours joined
me. We all started shouting, "Today is the
end of your
life, you witch snake!". I wanted to be a hero
that
night so,
I first ran and locked the door with key so that
the snake will not escape
As I returned I first of all ran to the snake to hit it
with my wood. It turned and faced us with a
red
eye. Then, i said if count 1 to 3, we should
hit
the snake at once which we all agreed. I
started counting, 1...2....3 go! Then,
Peeeeeeeem! NEPA took d
light, . We all started screaming in the dark
because
the door was closed so, no way to
run outside and the snake was inside the
room.
We nearly killed ourselves. If someone
touches
me, I will hammer the stick on him thinking
that it was the snake. If I touched someone
too, I will receive a strong beating.
To cut the long story short,
As am talking to you
now... We all are in the hospital because we
injured ourselves with the wood instead of
the
snake. I have stopped helping people.
you cannot come and kill me
I mean I cannot go n kill myself
As in, we cannot go n kill myself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by Holatunde111(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2018
Difference between American teaching you how to drive and Nigerian doing same.

American: Move the steering slowly,press brake,move slowly.

Nigerian: Oya Come, Come.. "Oya Cut Your Hand , I say Cut Your Hand.
CUT IT FULL...Idiot see trailer coming ooo..You'll just die like fowl.
����������

2 Likes

Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by Holatunde111(m): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2018
Imagine I commenting *"you look so beautiful my love"* on my girlfriend's picture and she replys *"thanks bro"*

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by Holatunde111(m): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
Only Typical Nigeria will understand :::When u are hungry and u think d food is ready and ur mum will just cum from nowhere and add more water....lemme cry�����

Follow the trend for more exciting stuffs
Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by Protagonist(m): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
Holatunde111:
WHO SAID EVERYTHING THAT HAS DISADVANTAGE HAVE AN ADVANTAGE
PLS WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF BODY ODOUR?
You can't be attacked by Witches and Wizards �����
Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by Holatunde111(m): 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
*U will buy coil to kill Nigerian mosquitoes & they will smoke it like shisha, then cum to ur ears and be singing "wetin u gain"*���

2 Likes

Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by allytinted: 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
Holatunde111:
I was relaxing in my room last night when my
neighbour
started screaming... "Help! Help! Snake ooo! "
I ran to her room with a strong wood in my
hand.
When I dashed into her room, I saw a very
big
snake facing my lovely neighbour inside her
sitting room and other neighbours joined
me. We all started shouting, "Today is the
end of your
life, you witch snake!". I wanted to be a hero
that
night so,
I first ran and locked the door with key so that
the snake will not escape
As I returned I first of all ran to the snake to hit it
with my wood. It turned and faced us with a
red
eye. Then, i said if count 1 to 3, we should
hit
the snake at once which we all agreed. I
started counting, 1...2....3 go! Then,
Peeeeeeeem! NEPA took d
light, . We all started screaming in the dark
because
the door was closed so, no way to
run outside and the snake was inside the
room.
We nearly killed ourselves. If someone
touches
me, I will hammer the stick on him thinking
that it was the snake. If I touched someone
too, I will receive a strong beating.
To cut the long story short,
As am talking to you
now... We all are in the hospital because we

injured ourselves with the wood instead of
the
snake. I have stopped helping people.
you cannot come and kill me
I mean I cannot go n kill myself
As in, we cannot go n kill myself
hahahaahhahahah.......Mo fo ooooo.So funnny.
Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by digitalgeorgy(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nice
Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by NabilNawaz(m): 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
Holatunde111:
You Call Your Boyfriend HONEY And Now You're Complaining other Girls Are Disturbing Him...
Who Doesn't Like SWEET Things?? � �
Damn !! haha grin
Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by Holatunde111(m): 6:32am On Nov 02, 2018
Teacher* : A boy died because he masterbated 42 times a day
​What did we learn ?​

*Dion* : 41 is the limit

Common sense

2 Likes

Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by Holatunde111(m): 6:33am On Nov 02, 2018
We are slowly losing our culture in Africa, I just saw a guy washing his hands after eating instead of rubbing the oil on his head.���

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by Holatunde111(m): 6:09am On Nov 03, 2018
‬: *I met a man sitting quietly and I asked him "Why are you quietly sitting here"*��������

*This is what he told me*
����������
*The way I'm broke erh*
*I'm thinking of asking my family to give me the money they will use to bury me. If I die I will know what to do*����
Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by Holatunde111(m): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
After bathing, real African put on their clothes and then apply cream to the remaining physical part

2 Likes

Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by Holatunde111(m): 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
Some guys will intentionally don't put chair in their room so when ever any lady come to visit she will never have any option than to sit on the bed.those guys are called minister of strategic planning and bedmatic affair
Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by Holatunde111(m): 6:17am On Nov 07, 2018
Babe: Didn't you see my message?*
*Guy: Is it the one you said you missed your period?*
*Babe: Yes honey!*
*Guy: No ..I didn't see it*���
Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by Holatunde111(m): 6:17am On Nov 07, 2018
Some Pastor and their funny prayer point...
Which one is *O Lord use me till I become useless*����

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by Holatunde111(m): 6:18am On Nov 07, 2018
Before you wear your torn underwear ask yourself "what if I faint"*���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by Holatunde111(m): 6:19am On Nov 07, 2018
When ur girlfriend post "Real Guyz are born in April" but u were born in June, my broda start advising urself
�������

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by Holatunde111(m): 6:19am On Nov 07, 2018
Imagine Toilet Having Plugs To Charge Our Phone...
We Die There ����

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by Holatunde111(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2018
b]Difference between Hollywood Ghost and nollywood ghost[/b]

Hollywood ghost

Can move objects
Are transparent
Very scary
Can walk through walls
Can float
Empty eyes
End up looking like how they died
Same worn out cloth forever
Can’t communicate with words, only throwing things up and down

Nollywood Ghost

Can eat food when they are hungry
Can have lengthy conversation with the family and tell them who killed them straight up
Boy, or Girl, they still wear white gown
Can’t fly or float, but can only disappear and then trek, a rich ghost can maybe enter transport
White powder all over their faces unevenly
They have to look left and right before crossing the road, meaning, if car hit them, they’ll die

Visit
9jaflaverstew
for more exciting stuffs

Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by Holatunde111(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2018
b]Difference between Hollywood Ghost and nollywood ghost[/b]

Hollywood ghost

Can move objects
Are transparent
Very scary
Can walk through walls
Can float
Empty eyes
End up looking like how they died
Same worn out cloth forever
Can’t communicate with words, only throwing things up and down

Nollywood Ghost

Can eat food when they are hungry
Can have lengthy conversation with the family and tell them who killed them straight up
Boy, or Girl, they still wear white gown
Can’t fly or float, but can only disappear and then trek, a rich ghost can maybe enter transport
White powder all over their faces unevenly
They have to look left and right before crossing the road, meaning, if car hit them, they’ll die

Visit ##9jaflaverstew for more exciting stuffs

Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2018
My boyfriend Can't Satisfy me... watch this hilarious comedy �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNI7AsuT1pk

follow the link to subscribe for more funny skits
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtFQ6EUXGgDkfVa3ApbuMfA
Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by Holatunde111(m): 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR MOTHER IS A NIGERIAN.

1. When you say "Mummy,I am sorry!! And she replies, sorry for yourself! �

2. When yu ask her where you should drop something and she says, " drop it on my head. ��

3. When she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a frnd's daughter wedding. ��

4. When you say "Mummy, I have fever and she replies you, why won't you have fever when you press phone every night.��

5. When you say Mummy I took 2nd in my class and she replies, so the person that took 1st has two heads abii?? ��

6. When she takes the DSTV remote to work just to punish you. ��

7. When you are watching TV with her and she sleeps off and still doesn't want you to change the Channel.��

8. When you tell her you are going to a friends place to play and she asks, " when last did that friend come here to play with you??. ���

10. When she tells you, if I hear peeem, you will hear weeen. ��

11. When she touches hot pot comfortablely without a cloth or paper. ��

12. When she tells you,I didn't kill my mother, so you will not kill me!! ��

13. When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her purse. ��

14. When you ask her to refund the money she borrowed and she tells you, "All the food you have been eating in the house nko?

Our Mothers are wonderful�..

I ❤ My Mom.

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by Holatunde111(m): 6:59am On Aug 17, 2020
Trade with us today at fast bot and experience what it takes to be fast.....we also got dope rate

https:///2348123579491?text=Hello%20fast%20bot%2C%20I%20want%20trade.

Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by Holatunde111(m): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
Do you need a PayPal account that has no restrictions that sends, recieve and can withdraw your funds.

I will create it for you first before you pay.

Chat me now and get it. With full info of how to operate it.

Link me now
https:///gpu6m0
Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by idrislateef(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2021
You,The client and the boss, you are all m*d grin grin grin grin grin grin
Holatunde111:
#Story_1

A handsome man went into a hotel and asked to see the boss. When the boss came, the story began.

-The client: is room 39 empty?
-The boss: yes, sir.
-The client: can I book it?
-The boss: of course you can.
-The client: thank you.

Before going to the room, the client asked the boss to provide him with a black knife, a white thread 39 cm and an orange 73g.

The boss agreed though he was surprized at the weird things the client asked to have.

The client went into his room, he didn't ask for food or anything else.

Unfortunately for the boss, his room was next to room 39.

After midnight, the boss heard strange voices and noise in that client's room. Voices of wild animals and of utensils and dishes being thrown on the floor.

The boss didn't sleep that night. He kept thinking and wondering what might be the source of the noise.

In the morning, when the client handed the keys to the boss, the latter asked to see the room first.

He went to the room and found everything alright. Nothing unusual. He even found the thread, the black knife and the orange on the table.

The client paid the bill and gave the bellboys a very good tip and left the hotel smiling.

The boss was in a shock but he didn't reveal what he heard to the bellboys. In fact, he started to doubt himself.

After one year, the client showed up again. He asked to see the boss again. The boss was in a puzzle.

The client asked the same things: room 39, black knife, white thread 39cm and an orange 79g.

This time, the boss wanted to know the truth by all means possible. He spent a sleepless night, waiting for something to happen. After midnight, the same voices and noises started, this time louder and more indecipherable than the year before.

Again, before leaving, the client paid his bill and left a large tip on the table for the bellboys. The smile didn't leave his face.

The boss started searching for the meaning of everything the client asked to have. Why did he ask room 39? why the white thread? why the black knife In fact, the boss didn't arrive to any convincing answer to all these questions.

The boss now was eagerly waiting for the month of March, the month in which the client showed up.

To his surprise, on the first day of March, the same client showed up. He asked the same questions. Wanted to book the same room, wanted to have the same things as before.

The boss again heard the same noises, this time more louder than before.

In the morning, when the client was leaving the hotel, the boss apologized politely to the client and asked to know the secret behind the noises in the room.

-''If I tell you the secret, do you promise to never reveal it to anyone else?''
-''I promise I will never let anyone know''.
-''Swear''
-''I swear I won't reveal your secret''
So finally, the client revealed his secret to the boss.

Unfortunately, the boss was a sincere person. Uptil now he hasn't revealed his secret to anyone.

When he does, I will let you know...
Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by MrOmor: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
Girlfriend: I did not see my period
Boyfriend: seriously? have you checked the whole house?
Girlfriend makes an angry face.
Boyfriend: Seriously, check under the bed, or the back of the cupboard. most times when i lost my things, i find them there?
Girlfriend starts crying
Boyfriend: is it that serious? Don't worry, we will find the missing period. If we do not find it, we will go to the police station and report it.

see full hilarious video here (pls don't forget to subscribe):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvFqJ4SP9ls
Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by 399pollyanna: 2:08am On Aug 14, 2021
cheesy
Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by MissEfe(f): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
You really made my day ...
Thanks alot
Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by 564olawuwo: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
cheesy
Re: You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow by dododawa1: 12:19am On Aug 19, 2021
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Champions League Final Between PDP-FC & APC-FC. / Shocker! Tonto Dike Sex Tape Revealed!! / Watch DSTV And IPTV Channels Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.