Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:14 AM

Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' (31948 Views)

My Chat With An Online Job Scammer / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by africandollar: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2018
ednut1:
Blogger formulated chats. She don sharply screenshot one minute after the last chat angry

Are you a detective?! Nice one...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Agugbadin: 7:52am On Oct 15, 2018
Before you say jack, he will use her for rituals
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by adetes: 7:52am On Oct 15, 2018
What u sow is what u will reap, and they want their daughter to prosper in life in life, capital NO.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by oluwasegun007(m): 7:54am On Oct 15, 2018
RUBBISHHHH GUY....
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by carzola(m): 7:54am On Oct 15, 2018
Sister since you started
Yanshing how many
Priccck has given you job

Some girls sha... I love the guys

Keep searching till you have sense

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by meobizy(f): 7:54am On Oct 15, 2018
She will go back but she won't post it here. There's something in the guy's response which'll make her go back. I've done the sort multiple times.
Believe her rejecting his advances at your own peril. It won't surprise me if she's under the man as I type this.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by gabbytabby: 7:55am On Oct 15, 2018
It's not only this generation. Bringing up a girl in this society is not easy hyenas abound.

babalonimi:
This generation. Must everything b sex??
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by musicnmagic(m): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2018
Queenmark:
This is what we women go through when looking for a job
Have you experienced it before? if not just shuu
n stop using the word 'we'
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Awodipog(m): 7:56am On Oct 15, 2018
I like this girl sha..... "Don't be unfortunate this morning" she should have started with that self...... Na this kind man dy give men names

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Blacknight28: 7:57am On Oct 15, 2018
And to think that such kind of man goes to church every Sunday, i wonder what kind of preaching he listens to.
To all those in position of help, pls do without expecting anything in return and your reward will be great in heaven for Christ Jesus commanded us to be of help to the needy.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by gabbytabby: 7:57am On Oct 15, 2018
That must be from experience with your family was this how you were raised.

meobizy:
She will go back but she won't post it here. There's something in the guy's response which'll make her go back. I've done the sort multiple times.
Believe her rejecting his advances at your own peril. It won't surprise me if she's under the man as I type this.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by danieljessy: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2018
ednut1:
Blogger formulated chats. She don sharply screenshot one minute after the last chat angry
You're right.. She's not even bothered bout the anger inducing chat she just had,na to take screenshot immediately nia come her mind,not even 1min was spared..

LIES undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by EphraimBoat: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2018
meobizy:

Are we the only people thinking of this? Emphasis on the part where she said ' you have not even seen me and you expect me to just say yes to you". Meaning, there is a condition to that. What the guy was offering to her wasn't a problem to her but the way he asked it. She would still agree if the guy decides to play it to her tune.

I can't have this kind of girl as a girl.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 15, 2018
ednut1:

She out the guy phone number later. People dey blast the guy.

Him dense sef, just some random girl and you no even met her first, around 9am. Double insane!
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Tonimordred(m): 7:59am On Oct 15, 2018
D guy wnt feel guity cos his pix is nt added 2 d news so e is free walk upandan
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Mintayo(m): 7:59am On Oct 15, 2018
The ' don't be unfortunate this morning' part made me lol.
For the Yoruba version, it means,' Ma shey oriburuku laro yii o'. grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by EphraimBoat: 8:01am On Oct 15, 2018
joashette:

She out the guy phone number later. People dey blast the guy.

Him dense sef, just some random girl and you no even met her first, around 9am. Double insane!

He means business. But you know the girl can still agree right? According to her she can't say yes to him because they haven't met. She didn't take offence in coming to his house every weekend. Its psychology.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Zane2point4(m): 8:02am On Oct 15, 2018
Randy man wey no get choice.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2018
EphraimBoat:

He means business. But you know the girl can still agree right? According to her she can't say yes to him because they haven't met. She didn't take offence in coming to his house every weekend. Its psychology.

Yeah. People also blast her responses. She didn't outrightly reject it... she strongly hinted at least knowing him...
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by IMASTEX: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2018
Queenmark:
This is what we women go through when looking for a job
Too bad.
I have always maintained. She that slept with a man to get a job will keep doing that to remain in the job. Even with that, it is still a 50 50 game.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by uju22(f): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2018
The man is sure sick, nonsense
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by IykeD(m): 8:05am On Oct 15, 2018
The thing is in the end, there still won't be any job. Once they hit once, they have got you in their hook. Ladies, never fall for such predators.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by victorian(f): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2018
Some men are useless. That's why I vowed never to work for any human being, especially man. God forbid.

I had to sack my company lawyer, three months ago, cos he was on my neck about having fun with me, as we were getting close in lynching a certain business deal with a client, he Introduced to me. . I was so mad at him. He thought because we've gotten to a certain business agreement between me and the investors , he can then come up with his ridiculous demand. I had to free him from his Job with us and his feelings, cos he claims he is lovesick. Just imagine! angry

I complained to hubby when he came back from his trip. Hubby just shook his head and smiled. Honestly it's very annoying .
Thank God I am not looking for job, and by Gods grace I won't be an employee in Jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Mistadora01(m): 8:08am On Oct 15, 2018
D power of punna
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2018
Well, the man wants her to spend 'some time' in his house every weekend. So somebody cannot provide Job for another in need, in peace again?

Thank God the lady blasted him properly and appropriately.

I suspect Konji in the man's case because telling her she should know what he is talking about, is very very Alarming.

My dear, God Almighty will connect you to the right person at the right time and it will amaze you, what happens Next

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2018
koffsman:
On a more serious note we guys need to learn to give without expecting to get anything in return one good turn deserves another no one knows tomorrow we sud always advice our sisters that there are better ways out there to become successful and not allow one unfortunate man spoil there life because of selfish gains just my tot tho blessed week ahead ya'll
The species of men are the ones messing up our country and the entire world. U will find them ironically in high places.

If his fellow men ask for just one out of over 10 jobs he is controlling, he will say "over his dead body" but instead keep it for future sexual objects
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by kingthreat(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2018
Yeah true. The man is totally wrong and he should think of his sisters, mothers and future daughters.

But really, I don't like hooking females up for jobs. I have done several and these people are the least grateful. Not interested in sex with them or their money, but a simple chat "Whats up" and they ignore you or tell you they are busy. Many ungrateful ladies out there.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Rollitout: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2018
Thank God you outsmarted him,
He is such a guy who uses ladies for Rituals
Don't worry the Good Lord will find you the best job soon, since you did not fall to temptation

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2018
Very common in Abuja. In fact igbo men are so useless that they can't help out a young lady without wanting to sleep with her first. My respect goes to the northerners in that aspect abeg...
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Olatundextd(m): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2018
cheesy grin
[img]https://i./4LG.gif[/img]
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by jaxxy(m): 8:30am On Oct 15, 2018
And later we will say it’s our bad leaders That are destroying the country. Look at this idiot of a man now.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by kunmiiii: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2018
miracood:
why is she complainin??

ladies and pretenceangry

if it were to be one sugar daddy she will gladlw accept

Sense is deliberately VERY FAR from you.

You just decided to display your penchant and affinity for stupidity and foolishness this early Monday morning. Na wà oo.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help, Proways Dynamic Resources Limited..... / Career Website Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.