Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' (31983 Views)

My Chat With An Online Job Scammer / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Gggg102(m): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2018
musicnmagic:

Have you experienced it before? if not just shuu
n stop using the word 'we'

stop acting like incidents like this are strange.
many men think like the fool in the screenshots.

the painful part is that there are women who would have no choice but to comply because of their situation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by poseidon12: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2018
She should have included the man's name and company name for appropriate shaming. Devil incarnate.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Gggg102(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2018
danieljessy:
You're right.. She's not even bothered bout the anger inducing chat she just had,na to take screenshot immediately nia come her mind,not even 1min was speared..

LIES undecided

taking screenshots after chat is common sense nowadays. it acts as evidence.
because someone is angry doesn't mean someone can't take logical steps.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by seangy4konji: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2018
Their cup of tea...

Her father can provide a job for her then...

Sjebi she give Mouth Action for just sharwarna and redbull...

What do I know..I have headache nor.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by poseidon12: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2018
ednut1:
Blogger formulated chats. She don sharply screenshot one minute after the last chat angry

Are you implying that it's not real?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by deebrain(m): 8:43am On Oct 15, 2018
May God bless this Lady and prosper her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by poseidon12: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2018
babalonimi:
This generation. Must everything b sex??

Most black men think that everything is about sex.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by daannyy(m): 8:45am On Oct 15, 2018
Good morning nairalanders.Please i need your little help,my father is dead and now my mother has appendicitis.I was told that the surgery will cost 150000 and has to be carried out on time before the appendix bursts.So far i have been able to raise 80000 and its very tough for me because i have to skip lectures to take care of my mother.Exams are fast approaching.Please no amount is too small as it will be highly appreciated.I just want this problem to be solved so i can go back to school,i know i will survive in school.
Acct no: 2093878227
Bank:UBA
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Friend01(m): 8:48am On Oct 15, 2018
miracood:
why is she complainin??
ladies and pretenceangry
if it were to be one sugar daddy she will gladlw accept

I don't you have a brain. It's more like your head contain kunu.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by dROC1: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2018
Sad to see a man married with a kid engaging in such filth. Do not forget that your daughter may face the same..
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by mamawin(f): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2018
Xaos:

Mr man, don't forget to encourage your sister, daughter, mother and aunt to engage in prostitution this morning.

Tell them not to pretend. They should sell their bodies.

A very nice response

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by poseidon12: 8:56am On Oct 15, 2018
victorian:
Some men are useless. That's why I vowed never to work for any human being, especially man. God forbid.

I had to sack my company lawyer, three months ago, cos he was on my neck about having fun with me, as we were getting close in lynching a certain business deal with a client, he Introduced to me. . I was so mad at him. He thought because we've gotten to a certain business agreement between me and the investors , he can then come up with his ridiculous demand. I had to free him from his Job with us and his feelings, cos he claims he is lovesick. Just imagine! angry

I complained to hubby when he came back from his trip. Hubby just shook his head and smiled. Honestly it's very annoying .
Thank God I am not looking for job, and by Gods grace I won't be an employee in Jesus name. Amen.

Amen to your prayer, good woman. Black men and sex are like 5 & 6, which is probably one of the reasons we are underachievers. When Oyibo and the Asians are busy thinking about what to invent, the black man is busy thinking about sex.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by BIXYBABE: 8:58am On Oct 15, 2018
Xaos:

Mr man, don't forget to encourage your sister, daughter, mother and aunt to engage in prostitution this morning.

The girl should even thank her head that d man told him earlier. I don work for s month finished before my boss told me, I will come to his house to collect my salary, I was shocked at first not knowing that us how he always do to all his female workers. I went there since I want to collect d money I worked for, on getting there I him wearing only boxers, I was like maybe it because he dey his house.......As I enter he started saying ''u know what it takes for a man and woman to work together. As I hear so my eyes just clear. I told him he should hold d money that I can do such. The man is bouncer in one big hotel, he was very huge and told. If he laid in me hen, Paradise go destroy
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2018
victorian:
Some men are useless. That's why I vowed never to work for any human being, especially man. God forbid.

I had to sack my company lawyer, three months ago, cos he was on my neck about having fun with me, as we were getting close in lynching a certain business deal with a client, he Introduced to me. . I was so mad at him. He thought because we've gotten to a certain business agreement between me and the investors , he can then come up with his ridiculous demand. I had to free him from his Job with us and his feelings, cos he claims he is lovesick. Just imagine! angry

I complained to hubby when he came back from his trip. Hubby just shook his head and smiled. Honestly it's very annoying .
Thank God I am not looking for job, and by Gods grace I won't be an employee in Jesus name. Amen.
good woman, God bless you and your family in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by BIXYBABE: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2018
obembet:
Can u imagine, hotel sec? Salary might be 25k oo..

where I worked before is 15k, I collect an with joy before dey ask for Toto
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by BIXYBABE: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2018
ehinmowo:
Some people can be stupid. You want to give someone secretary job and you are still coarcing her to sleep with you. SECRETARY.
Even if an Cleaner u want to do, in as much as u get Toto, they must Bleep u. I just tire for naija

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by victorian(f): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2018
HsLBroker:
good woman, God bless you and your family in Jesus name

Amen!

God bless you too, thanks.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by dochenaj: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2018
All the plenty things she typed was completely uncalled for. All she needed to do was to stop replying the fool.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by victorian(f): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2018
poseidon12:

Amen to your prayer, good woman. Black men and sex are like 5 & 6, which is probably one of the reasons we are underachievers. When Oyibo and the Asians are busy thinking about what to invent, the black man is busy thinking about sex.

Honestly it's just too annoying. And he's meant to receive 500k as his fee, if the deal is completely signed while the investors pay after a week of signatures and agreement signed and sealed. He withdrew his investors. But i don't care. I am working on other links to bring the business proposal to life.
By God's grace it will be a reality and God will put him to shame. He thinks, he is indispensable. Smhhh
He dabbled with 500 thousand naira cos of sex! Sex o!

Na wa! sad
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by koffsman(m): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2018
My Broda I have notin but I have ladies I have Helped in securing jobs and I asked for notin in return wat I know is wat you do to someone's daughter surely the nemesis will catch up with their daughters also at times wen I check d news and I see ladies harassed or raped I ask myself wat have d father or mother done wrong because I know the GOD I serve is not a wicked GOD so we sud b careful of now we live our live

VeeVeeMyLuv:

The species of men are the ones messing up our country and the entire world. U will find them ironically in high places.

If his fellow men ask for just one out of over 10 jobs he is controlling, he will say "over his dead body" but instead keep it for future sexual objects
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by ElizabethMadume: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2018
cry
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by danieljessy: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2018
Gggg102:

taking screenshots after chat is common sense nowadays. it acts as evidence.
because someone is angry doesn't mean someone can't take logical steps.

So once an accident is engaged in your presence,your common sense tells you to bring out your phone n record the scene ba?,instead of calling for help(ambulance) n taking them to the hospital..

Be logistical my friend undecided
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Smartie234: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2018
miracood:
BRODA ADE

stop taking weed..!

Biko keep quiet!
Very weak and dull reply
Ure the one that needs to stop taking weed!
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Smartie234: 9:39am On Oct 15, 2018
BIXYBABE:

The girl should even thank her head that d man told him earlier. I don work for s month finished before my boss told me, I will come to his house to collect my salary, I was shocked at first not knowing that us how he always do to all his female workers. I went there since I want to collect d money I worked for, on getting there I him wearing only boxers, I was like maybe it because he dey his house.......As I enter he started saying ''u know what it takes for a man and woman to work together. As I hear so my eyes just clear. I told him he should hold d money that I can do such. The man is bouncer in one big hotel, he was very huge and told. If he laid in me hen, Paradise go destroy

And what did you do about it? After working for a month? And he was not give me my pay? He is mad! I will show him that my madness is even in a higher proportion. I don't even bliv your story anyway..
Honestly we don't even know our rights in this country
Ignorance kills faster than anytin
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Enyi12345: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2018
koffsman:
On a more serious note we guys need to learn to give without expecting to get anything in return one good turn deserves another no one knows tomorrow we sud always advice our sisters that there are better ways out there to become successful and not allow one unfortunate man spoil there life because of selfish gains just my tot tho blessed week ahead ya'll
well written.Blessed day ahead. We are talking about working hard and moving the country forward but someone is just after sex for a job and we expect the world to advance.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by kaywhy09(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2018
And these are the kinds of people who criticises government for maladministration
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Dami12345: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2018
Xaos:

Don't be a fool bro.
All girls like this, if you check that girl life, you go open mouth.
Better understand that girls respond only to money.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Diso60090(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2018
HsLBroker:
Stupid man, wise Lady

Forget wise Lady,,,, Gaga nor follow up well

Na make she nor sing � you.... come to me �
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Gggg102(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2018
danieljessy:
So once an accident is engaged in your presence,your common sense tells you to bring out your phone n record the scene ba?,instead of calling for help(ambulance) n taking them to the hospital..

Be logistical my friend undecided

when did an accident become a chat?

and yes recording is sensible after calling for help.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Dami12345: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2018
Realname:
Men like this are always a shame to us

And they are usually in HR position

Nope, she has nothing to offer except that the only fuvvck up is that he came to her, if she came to him this story won't grace the news.
Do you know how the richest woman in the world made her money.

She did this. But do you see any chats or evidence about it from her .
What about the actress and ambode.
Or time makinwa.
Or the small girls and big gods.
Or 90% or all abuja girls
Guy better know what you are defending. smiley
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by koffsman(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2018
Amen ooo men like DAT is the reason the country is the way it is as at now selfish he goat I perfer u tel me thank u wen I am privilege to help u all I wud say is pls don't fall my hand oo I don make mouth already y can't dey b like DAT GOD help and bless we that have the heart to help truly
Enyi12345:

well written.Blessed day ahead. We are talking about working hard and moving the country forward but someone is just after sex for a job and we expect the world to advance.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Diso60090(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2018
BIXYBABE:

You wan destroy paradise because of your snizzzzy puzzzeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Latest 2017 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions) / Please Help, Proways Dynamic Resources Limited..... / Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.