Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Lady To Sue Four Points Lagos Hotel For Refusing Her To Lodge Without A Man - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady To Sue Four Points Lagos Hotel For Refusing Her To Lodge Without A Man (36327 Views)

Airlines Sue Sirika As Nigeria Air Planes Arrive Today / Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? / Man Calls Out Bolt (Taxify) For 'Stealing' From Him, Threatens To Sue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady To Sue Four Points Lagos Hotel For Refusing Her To Lodge Without A Man by marriedtome(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
somebody get me my koboko. angrysomebody get me my koboko.

Re: Lady To Sue Four Points Lagos Hotel For Refusing Her To Lodge Without A Man by marriedtome(m): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
dabrin:
SEE HER PHOTOS HERE >>> http://gistmore.com/lady-threatens-sue-lagos-hotel-refusing-lodge-go-man

somebody get me my koboko.

Re: Lady To Sue Four Points Lagos Hotel For Refusing Her To Lodge Without A Man by marriedtome(m): 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
somebody get me my koboko

1 Share

Re: Lady To Sue Four Points Lagos Hotel For Refusing Her To Lodge Without A Man by sanpipita(m): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
jaxxy:

Is the woman paying the men who visit her or are the men paying her? Paying for a service is different from people paying u for a service in this situation. It’s not about male of female bt whoever gets the room shudnt run their alternative service there.

Read this www.twitter.com/nonye_naj/status/1051193014822072322?p=v she said she went to have a drink with her friends not even lodge, are you still going to defend this rubbish? they were allowing men in but won't allow her isn't this madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds / President Buhari Launches 10-Year Validity E-passport / "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.