Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,014 members, 7,799,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos (33089 Views)

Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman / Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by dainformant(m): 6:50am On Oct 15, 2018
Friends have taken to social media to mourn the loss of a hardworking staff of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), who was allegedly killed by a police officer near her residence in Maitaima area of Abuja. 

It was gathered that the deceased identified as Anita Akapson was shot dead on Saturday night by the police who claimed it was a case of 'mistaken identity'.

It was revealed that the family of the deceased has reported the issue at the police station but have not gotten any response.

This is coming months after one Miss Linda Angela Igwetu, a member of the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC who was shot dead by a police officer in July while on her way home with her friends in Abuja.

The late corper was killed a day before her Passing Out Parade...

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/anita-akapson-shot-dead-by-police-near-her-house-in-abuja.html

1 Like

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by troublemakea(m): 6:53am On Oct 15, 2018
what a world we live in
smh.....I just wish her quick recovery embarassed

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by dainformant(m): 6:55am On Oct 15, 2018
SHOT DEAD
troublemakea:
what a world we live in

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by JasonScoolari: 6:55am On Oct 15, 2018
Sometimes i ask myself, Why does it always rain the hardest on those who deserve the sun?

Still searching for the answer.

Sleep in heavenly peace beautiful.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Homeboiy: 6:56am On Oct 15, 2018
Too bad
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 15, 2018
angry
RIP pretty girl

Sourcing for books and course materials was a stress , we just thank God for threads like This One Here Selling Ebooks cheaply we didn't have such luxury in our time
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Nbote(m): 6:57am On Oct 15, 2018
D Nigerian Police are more confident oppressing civilians dan battling crime..
troublemakea:
what a world we live in

Quick recovery from Death?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 15, 2018
RIP pretty lady. Nigeria is totally messed up.

Both criminals & the police commit crimes because they believe they can get away with it. — And they always do!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Racoon(m): 7:01am On Oct 15, 2018
Your killer will die the same young lady. cry cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by clefstone(m): 7:01am On Oct 15, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by donbachi(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2018
Oh! death....if not for anything....atleast her eyes.RIP
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by daddytime(m): 7:06am On Oct 15, 2018
What bunch of sick illiterates does our government hand arms to oppress and kill its citizens whom they are tasked and swore to protect?

Why waste innocent lives for God's sake? I pray and hope the perpetrators and dug up and brought to book for this dastardly and brazen disregard for the human life.

Mistaken identity they said? Who were they searching for that deserves a hot lead buried in their torsos, Osama, Shekarau?

What sort of a country is this with inept leadership at all levels?

R.I.p young pretty one. Allow your killers no peace and rest.

7 Likes

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by hungryboy(m): 7:09am On Oct 15, 2018
I know that the Policeman who did this will walk free, no one is going to jail for this, your life is worth nothing if you are not a son or daughter of a rich and powerful man here.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by zolajpower: 7:27am On Oct 15, 2018
Oh,,,,, my God the police force is at it again .

1 Like

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by potbelly(m): 7:44am On Oct 15, 2018
Oga she was shot dead...
Police is always useless...
May God order our steps and protect us from those moofos...
troublemakea:
what a world we live in

3 Likes

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by jordyspices: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2018
We ar bleeped in dis country
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by dominique(f): 8:31am On Oct 15, 2018
These days, it is not even safe to step out for fresh air.
What kind of stupid mistaken identity is this? Even if she was a wanted criminal, the useless police have no rights to open fire as long as she was not armed. I hope the animals behind this are caught and punished accordingly.

5 Likes

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Omeokachie: 8:35am On Oct 15, 2018
Police shooting the innocent and running away from robbers.

IG is preoccupied with electoral assignments for Buhari than policing the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 15, 2018
It seems that Police officers in Abuja are trigger-happy and drug addicts.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2018
I sorry small for Nigeria my shithole country
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by dejonathan(f): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2018
troublemakea:
what a world we live in

Abi quick resurrection??
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by lascopes(m): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2018
When I leave naija, God pls shred the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by AtikuDeman: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2018
Again?

These monsters in black have never been this trigger happy since we returned to democracy. What have Nigerians brought upon themselves by electing buhari and APC? Nigerians is time we put a stop to all these calamities, we don't have any other country apart from Nigeria not until we go our separate ways

3 Likes

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by bluecircle470: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2018
troublemakea:
what a world we live in

Maybe you should start taking cigar and stop the weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Chuksmonika(m): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2018
It's indeed a pity that human life means nothing in this country again,God save us all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Juell(m): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2018
So we shld now be extremely careful around police that's supposed to protect us?
"This is Nigeria, where everybody's a criminal"
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by bewla(m): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2018
am
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by SAMBARRY: 8:38am On Oct 15, 2018
Another needless death.smh

Nigeriaaaa who bewitched you?

The government cannot Even protect its own

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by obaival(m): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2018
This is Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun / Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error / Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.