Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

China High Quality Cassava Planting Machine - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / China High Quality Cassava Planting Machine (1242 Views)

Quality Cassava Peel Flour / The Machinery "Big John" Used For Planting Trees In Lagos (Photos) / Brush Cutter, Rice Harvester, Tiller And Corn Planting Machine Are Available.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China High Quality Cassava Planting Machine by bobzhang(m): 7:05am On Oct 15, 2018
Working principle

This cassava planter is equipped with high capacity and needs match with 90-110HP tractor. Two users sit on the chair to pick cassava into hole when the machine begins to work. Cassava is cut into lump through sharp blade and then drop in soil.

1,Feature

2AMSU cassava planter can finish ditching, fertilizing, cutting and putting cassava stem for sowing, covering soil, vibration pressure processing at the same time.

Model 2AMSU Productivity (ha/h) 0.5-0.8
FLAT TYPE
Planting rows 2 Fertilizer rate(kg/ha) 270-690
Row space(mm) 700(Order) Motive power (hp) 90-110
Chop length(cm) 19±3/14±3 Dimensions (mm) 2000×2300×1950
Plant depth(mm) 60-100 Weight(kg) 600
Brief introduction

This is 2 row cassava planter machine. Its row space is 700mm and chop length is around 11-22 cm.Plant depth can be 60-100mm according to your requirement. Fertilizer is necessary in the operation and its rate is 270-690 kg/ha.

2,Main technical specifications

3,Planting type:Wide-Narrow row planting type

(Suggest the 70cm narrow row space and 110cm wide row sapce )

4,ractor and harvester model suggestion:

(1) Use 90hp tractor and MSU1600 harvester

(2)Use 120hp tractor and MSU1600 harvester
You can contact me directly to give you the best offer and more detailed product details and videos, pictures
email:bobshuliy@gmail.com
You can also go to my website:
http://www.cassavamachine.org
to leave a message on my website

Re: China High Quality Cassava Planting Machine by bobzhang(m): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2018
you can contact me directly: email:bobshuliy@gmail.com
Re: China High Quality Cassava Planting Machine by bobzhang(m): 4:15am On Oct 17, 2018
You can contact me directly to give you the best offer and more detailed product details and videos, pictures
Re: China High Quality Cassava Planting Machine by bobzhang(m): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2018
You can also go to my website:
http://www.cassavamachine.org

to leave a message on my website
Re: China High Quality Cassava Planting Machine by bobzhang(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2018
Contact me directly to send your WHATSAPP and send me an email to provide you with quotation and product information (video, pictures, etc.) more convenient. My email address is: bobshuliy@gmail.com More cassava machinery click http://www.cassavamachine.org

(1) (Reply)

Cow, Goat Sharing Is One Among The Best Business To Do Is Profitable / Turkey Birds For Sale!!!!! Over 150 Birds Available!!!! / For Sale: Cotton Picking Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.