Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,684 members, 7,869,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 23 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

See What Happened To A Slay Queen That Got Married To An Ugly Man Because Of Mon - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See What Happened To A Slay Queen That Got Married To An Ugly Man Because Of Mon (900 Views)

Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana / The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) / Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To A Slay Queen That Got Married To An Ugly Man Because Of Mon by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:18am On Oct 15, 2018
This woman got married to this ugly man  because of her love for money. The rich man was proud to get this slay queen but the lady was totally sad as you can see in these pictures. 

The courage and love that slay queens have for money, even the devil gets surprised. 

More photos here http://igberetvnews.com/472009/see-happened-slay-queen-got-married-ugly-man-moneyphotos/

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: See What Happened To A Slay Queen That Got Married To An Ugly Man Because Of Mon by TheVerdict: 7:21am On Oct 15, 2018
Looks like she was forced. If it was about love for money, this won't be her reaction since it would have been by choice.
Re: See What Happened To A Slay Queen That Got Married To An Ugly Man Because Of Mon by hisgrace090: 7:24am On Oct 15, 2018
She is reharsing her game B plan,
But I advice she do no nonsence to the man.
Re: See What Happened To A Slay Queen That Got Married To An Ugly Man Because Of Mon by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:25am On Oct 15, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: See What Happened To A Slay Queen That Got Married To An Ugly Man Because Of Mon by Sundaygeorge: 7:25am On Oct 15, 2018
Look more like a Nollywood movie...back stage
Re: See What Happened To A Slay Queen That Got Married To An Ugly Man Because Of Mon by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 15, 2018
TheVerdict:
Looks like she was forced. If it was about love for money, this won't be her reaction since it would have been by choice.

But the man ain't smiling either. NO SIGN OF JOY IN HIM TOO.
Re: See What Happened To A Slay Queen That Got Married To An Ugly Man Because Of Mon by hadjipapiey(m): 7:32am On Oct 15, 2018
Wetin con happen

Slay Queen my foot!

Abeg dem dey d same league jor
Re: See What Happened To A Slay Queen That Got Married To An Ugly Man Because Of Mon by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 15, 2018
the lady be like (chai today is my worst day ever... how I wish I got fainted, but no problem I'll endure somehow after today no publicity anymore) lol
Re: See What Happened To A Slay Queen That Got Married To An Ugly Man Because Of Mon by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2018
Fear slay queen. This one fit kill this man during changing of oil in the engine
Re: See What Happened To A Slay Queen That Got Married To An Ugly Man Because Of Mon by chuksville(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2018
Correct man... At least him no carry last...

Re: See What Happened To A Slay Queen That Got Married To An Ugly Man Because Of Mon by Caseless: 7:57am On Oct 15, 2018
These bloggers are bunch of dunderheads. Why call a man ugly , but rich? You can't be rich and be ugly at the same time.

(1) (Reply)

Free Invitation To Nigeria Idol / "free" Model Photo Shot - November, 2011 - Are You Ready? / Xmas Mask Nite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.