Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Business Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Investment (469 Views)

Very Lucrative POS Business Investment & Lease Of Premises / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Investment by row2ray(m): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2018
Hi Everyone, I'd like people to give me business proposals that we can invest in. Such businesses would run under our company name and you (the provider of the idea/ innovation) would be granted a financial stake in the business.

Such business ideas/concepts should be able to
1. Have a viable market structure
2. Meet a consumer need niche
3. Be innovative and unique

We be looking out for ideas and innovations from every sector, especially the I.T and oil industry.

All communication and proposals should be sent with the subject IDEA101 to rovidltd@gmail.com
Re: Business Investment by row2ray(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
Oddly no responses
Re: Business Investment by HennyCool: 9:16am On May 10, 2019
My company; Melizbode Global Ventures has a couple of ideas that revolves round Food & Beverage(Hospitality), Manufacturing, Contracting & Dredging.

We might like to have a meeting with you in this regard.

Kindly contact us on WhatsApp; 08092395064.

Thanks & Regards!

row2ray:
Hi Everyone, I'd like people to give me business proposals that we can invest in. Such businesses would run under our company name and you (the provider of the idea/ innovation) would be granted a financial stake in the business.

Such business ideas/concepts should be able to
1. Have a viable market structure
2. Meet a consumer need niche
3. Be innovative and unique

We be looking out for ideas and innovations from every sector, especially the I.T and oil industry.

All communication and proposals should be sent with the subject IDEA101 to rovidltd@gmail.com
Re: Business Investment by seasy: 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Forks Are Bad, Why Are People So Greedy? / Attend A FREE Online Seminar On How To Start A Profitable Telecom/VTU Business / Please I Need Help On How To Register With CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.