Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:08 PM

Expert Content Writer In Need Of A Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Expert Content Writer In Need Of A Job (336 Views)

How To Become A Profitable Writer In Nigeria And Earn At Least Six Figures / How To €arn A Very Comfortable Living As A Well Paid Freelance Writer In 2022... / Has COVID-19 Affected You?hire An Expert Content Writer To Boost Your Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expert Content Writer In Need Of A Job by AngelUriel: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2018
Hello,

I am an SEO content writer with over three years of work experience. I'm also a graduate of Philosophy and skilled copywriter who has worked with a number of brands both home and abroad, having helped them win more clients/customers through persuasive copies I created.

At the start of this year, owing to the paucity of good content writing jobs in Nigeria I embraced freelancing. I signed up on Fiverr, and got a number of jobs on the platform. The pay was satisfying so I never considered applying for jobs with Nigerian firms.

But lately, getting content writing jobs online has become so much of a herculean task for me, and that's because the online market for the services I offer is overly saturated. Don't get me wrong, I still get jobs from old clients, it's just that my earnings have taken a dive. So I'm considering other options.

I've been working for clients in the US, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, India and France. Now I'm turning my attention back home, hoping some good firms and blogs here in Nigeria could use a content writer with my expertise, and knowledge of how to optimize content and websites for better ranking on search engines.

Here are some of my Professional Strengths:

• Ability to generate highly shareable content

• Knowledge of Google Keyword research tools

• Ability to create content according to international & domestic clients requirements

• Possess excellent organizational and management skills

• Excellent knowledge of grammar and use of punctuation marks

• In-depth knowledge of on-line research with excellent analytical skills

• Basic HTML

• Social Media Marketing

My Resume and samples of past works are ready on request. I can be reached on WhatsApp

Warm Regards.
Re: Expert Content Writer In Need Of A Job by AngelUriel: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
Still available...
Re: Expert Content Writer In Need Of A Job by AngelUriel: 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
Still open to offers
Re: Expert Content Writer In Need Of A Job by AngelUriel: 7:29am On Oct 16, 2018
Still very open to offers...
Re: Expert Content Writer In Need Of A Job by AngelUriel: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
Still available............
Re: Expert Content Writer In Need Of A Job by AngelUriel: 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
Still very much open to new offers

(1) (Reply)

30 Tons Chinese/trailer Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos / What Are The Top Email Marketing Platforms In 2018? / Entrepreneurship Is The Key To Unlocking Economic Dev On Our Continent -elumelu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.