Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket (13324 Views)

South - East Governors Plan Evasive Tactics For Atiku, Peter Obi Ticket / Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket / Lecturers, Students Back Atiku/Obi Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by Westaslave2(f): 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
EternalTruths:

Most of them just sit in their comfort zone typing without knowing that some of us are better informed than them.

They forget that Nnamdi Kanu warned us about Fulani invasion of Biafra and that we should be prepared.
We knw abt it, even physically in ipob we knw dem.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by Westaslave2(f): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
frankfrancis871:

Thanks for the advice ma'am

But I will always support IPOB

Regards!
d truth is dat voting buhari wl bring biafra easily ,because by then d west wl be burnt 2 ashes ! Middle belt wl be thrown into ruins,north wl be destroyed acrimoniously Wich wl make it easier 4 break up, middle belt taraba has joined biafran struggle,i was in dia meeting wt john danfulani of kaduna ,kweigua of taraba south south wie my mum comes frm ar wt biafra!

So if u be yoruba n ur supporting us ...u ar welcomed
No it dat ipob members has 40% ladies all in hem of affairs frm govt ,movies ,model .
Dnt call me Sir because i talk of ipob cos u dnt knw " tigresses rule in d kingdom of tigers" Queen rule the ant world" female vipers rule in d empire of d vipers"
Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by frankfrancis871: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
Westaslave2:
d truth is dat voting buhari wl bring biafra easily ,because by then d west wl be burnt 2 ashes ! Middle belt wl be thrown into ruins,north wl be destroyed acrimoniously Wich wl make it easier 4 break up, middle belt taraba has joined biafran struggle,i was in dia meeting wt john danfulani of kaduna ,kweigua of taraba south south wie my mum comes frm ar wt biafra!

So if u be yoruba n ur supporting us ...u ar welcomed
No it dat ipob members has 40% ladies all in hem of affairs frm govt ,movies ,model .
Dnt call me Sir because i talk of ipob cos u dnt knw " tigresses rule in d kingdom of tigers" Queen rule the ant world" female vipers rule in d empire of d vipers"

Easy ma'am besides I never addressed you as sir rather Sir|Ma

I see nothing wrong with that.

I support IPOB because I'm a Biafran and I love Biafra!

What's yoruba? I'm not Yoruba

Regards!
Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by Gboom: 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
"All of a sudden we are not hearing zoo and Biafra anymore

Self deceit is worse than HIV"

Professor Sarki 2018
Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by graphiti: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
SilentListener:
so Nigeria is no longer a zoo and shIthole country? tongue tongue

Angelparadise:
This is the best southeast have gotten so far anybody or thing against this is enemy to the southeast and Nigerians at large.
@ d bolded: including those who want Biafra?
......how time flies
cool
Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by asamaigho(m): 5:58am On Oct 16, 2018
Nyamuriflathead:
I Have Been Vindicated, It Is Now Official.
I Have Always Regurgitated My Stance That A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote For Biafra, Thanks For The Timely Intervention And Clarification By Massob.

Peter Obi Ordered The Killing Of Hausa/fulani In His State. I Can Remember Vividly That It Was James Ibori That Welcomed The Displaced Northerners Being Slaughtered Like Chickens In Anambra, Allocated Free Lands To Us In Asaba And Even Built An Hausa Market.

The Bigoted Peter Obi Forced Every Northerner Including Cobblers And Those Doing Menial Jobs In Anambra To Have And Carry ID Cards And Even Arrested Those Without ID's.

Peter Obi Insulted And Humiliated El Rufia When He Visited Anambra, Saying The North Is Poor And Full Of Illiterates, Beggars And Terrorists.

Peter Obi Locked Up The Shops Belonging To Hundreds Of Hausa/Fulani's In Anambra. Thanks To The The Ghanian Government Closing Down Mini Business Enterprises Belonging To Igbo's In Ghana.

Peter Obi Is An Underlying Tool Of Disintegration In Nigeria

And what have u to say abt ur northern governors who have supervised the killings of igbos from kano to kaduna, from zamfara to kastina......
Re: 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket by Gudiza(m): 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May / FG! Made in Nigeria Peanut coating machine (Photos) at N70,000 / Legislative Aides Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.