Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Are You Interested In Popcorn Machines? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Are You Interested In Popcorn Machines? (1704 Views)

Ovens And Locally Fabricated Popcorn Machines For Sale. / Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong / Yoruba People Now Adding Pepper In Popcorn - Facebook User Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Popcorn Machines? by bobzhang(m): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2018
There are many models of popcorn machines, ranging from small commercial or party to large commercial ones.
If you want to know more popcorn machine information can be found on our website,
http://www.coffee-popcorn-machine.com/category/products/popcorn-machine
You can also contact me directly, email: bobshuliy@ Gmail.com We will send you detailed product information, including the best offer.

Re: Are You Interested In Popcorn Machines? by bobzhang(m): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2018
You can also contact me directly, email: bobshuliy@ Gmail.com We will send you detailed product information, including the best offer.
Re: Are You Interested In Popcorn Machines? by bobzhang(m): 4:16am On Oct 17, 2018
You can contact me directly to give you the best offer and more detailed product details and videos, pictures
email:bobshuliy@gmail.com
Re: Are You Interested In Popcorn Machines? by bobzhang(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2018
You can contact me directly to give you the best offer and more detailed product details and videos, pictures
You can also go to my website:
http://www.coffee-popcorn-machine.com

to leave a message on my website
Re: Are You Interested In Popcorn Machines? by bobzhang(m): 10:52am On Oct 18, 2018
please contact me directly. I will give you the best offer and the most detailed introduction (video, photo, etc.). Email:bobshuliy@gmail.com or you can leave your email and whatsapp directly.e.
Re: Are You Interested In Popcorn Machines? by bobzhang(m): 4:28am On Oct 22, 2018
You can find out more about popcorn equipment on our website:
 http://www.coffee-popcorn-machine.com/category/products

You can also send me an email directly to leave the products you want to know and WhatsApp! ! ! This is my email: bobshuliy@gmail.com
Re: Are You Interested In Popcorn Machines? by bobzhang(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2018
Contact me directly to send your WHATSAPP and send me an email to provide you with quotation and product information (video, pictures, etc.) more convenient. My email address is: bobshuliy@gmail.com
Re: Are You Interested In Popcorn Machines? by Denzel01(m): 12:02am On Oct 27, 2018
##
Re: Are You Interested In Popcorn Machines? by bobzhang(m): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2018
Denzel01:
hi please I need details of the popcorn machine
whatsapp me on 08188326178
ok
Re: Are You Interested In Popcorn Machines? by bobzhang(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2018
Denzel01:
hi please I need details of the popcorn machine
whatsapp me on 08188326178
+8615838061675 can u add April? she will contact u soon
Re: Are You Interested In Popcorn Machines? by bobzhang(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2018
If you are interested, you can leave your WhatsApp
Re: Are You Interested In Popcorn Machines? by soundforce: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
bobzhang:

Do you have office in nigeria? I am interested in your machines for personal use.
Re: Are You Interested In Popcorn Machines? by bentwood85(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
I have a four layer locally fabricated gas oven...eeach layer is 19"by25". The oven can be used to bake all kind of snacks..It can also be used for baking bread. It come with a top and bottom burner which would ensure your product bake evenly... It can bake a maximum of 100 cup cakes or 80 large meat pies at a time...it minimizes gas consumption..

price....N35,000.. Price is negotiable.

location....Abuja

you can call or contact me or whatsapp on...08135328835..

Re: Are You Interested In Popcorn Machines? by bobzhang(m): 1:36am On Oct 31, 2018
soundforce:

Do you have office in nigeria? I am interested in your machines for personal use.
Hello there
I don't have an office in Nigeria, but you can add your WhatsApp to me, I will give you a quote and video, etc.
Re: Are You Interested In Popcorn Machines? by JerryZhang(m): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2018
Re: Are You Interested In Popcorn Machines? by bobzhang(m): 6:38am On Nov 01, 2018
Contact me directly to send your WHATSAPP and send me an email to provide you with quotation and product information (video, pictures, etc.) more convenient. My email address is: bobshuliy@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Royalty Kitchen $ Cakes School Of Catering / How To Prepare Groundnut Soup / Cooking Beans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.