Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Does Your Smartphone Really Need A Screen Protector? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Your Smartphone Really Need A Screen Protector? (14507 Views)

How To Interpret And Evaluate A Screen On Time Graph: And Info That Can Be Used / In Need Of A Screen For Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 5.5 Inch / Benefits Of Using A Screen Protector On Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Your Smartphone Really Need A Screen Protector? by HopeRisingmatte(m): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
Anegbettedude:

Smartphones are expensive — you wouldn’t want to spend hundreds of cash on one and end up with a scratched screen. Many people still buy screen protectors to protect those screens, but they’ve become less necessary.

Screen protectors were once practically mandatory, but advances in glass and coatings have made them unnecessary for most people. You don’t have to buy a screen protector when you get a new phone.
Screen protectors change the experience of using your smartphone’s touch screen — they may seem softer or more grippy. Placing another sheet of plastic between you and the screen will change how your device’s screen looks, especially if the screen protector discolors over time.This is all assuming you apply the screen protector properly — if you’re not careful, you may end up with bubbles and cracks under your screen protector and you may have to apply a new one.

We can go on and on about the merits and demerits of having a screen protector especially the common ones on but does your phone really need one ?

http://www.infinix.club/ng/forum/687/739240
What a foolish question!! Person were crash without helmet and person wer wear one na d same ni? I know how screen protector has immensely helped my phone.
Re: Does Your Smartphone Really Need A Screen Protector? by iamdebby(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
Mrviktor:

Oga I used Samsung s4 a year after release.. No screen guard.. D joy u get when u remove d screen guard and u see how vivid d screen is.. U like wowwwwwwwwwwww...since den screen guard on none of my phones.

You must be an extra careful person...I started using screen guard after I replaced my Samsung s5 screen then for 40k.
I am actually a careless person with phones.
Re: Does Your Smartphone Really Need A Screen Protector? by Mrviktor(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
iamdebby:

You must be an extra careful person...I started using screen guard after I replaced my Samsung s5 screen then for 40k.
I am actually a careless person with phones.
Yea. I take care of my phonesb
Re: Does Your Smartphone Really Need A Screen Protector? by RealisticJ: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
iamdebby:
When you use a Samsung phone..no body will tell you the importance of screen protection

u dey mind them....Tecno and Infinix promoters everywhere. I use screen protector and even phone cover to protect the back...Wen i resell, the value would still be high

1 Like

Re: Does Your Smartphone Really Need A Screen Protector? by WiseStarr(m): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
at times,Screen Guard alters the swiftness of your android Phone but you should choose lesser problem than bigger ones what if your phone fall from stairs,huh?
Re: Does Your Smartphone Really Need A Screen Protector? by cheapfone: 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
effoi:
Yes screen protectors affect user experience but not clear plex or protection pro. Clear plex is very thin like a nylon bag and is so strong that you can hit your phone screen without it breaking. Good thing is that its now available in Nigeria nationwide

pls were do i get this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Ways To Make Your Smartphone Charger Last Longer / Stay Away From Gionee Phones / NCC Begins Number Portability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.