Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) (28343 Views)

Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract / Youths Storm Plateau Assembly, Government House With Corpses (Video) / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
So what did they Achieve in the End? did NNPC listened to their demands? I doubt very much they did.
Re: Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) by bovubit: 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
It is more like crying over split milk....
Re: Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
A whole God's own state that d devil deals will be working anyhow.

Bad
Re: Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) by Bellgal: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
The guys in that Ekeakpara community r thieves. They went and broke the pipe, steal the oil. They have been doing it. This is not the first time and fire explosion have always been taking place like this am not surprised at this very one. I am only wondering why they have gone to NNPC to disturb them by blocking the gate with their corps.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) by mbos: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Can you verify this please.

an incident that occurred last week...what else?
Re: Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
mbos:

an incident that occurred last week...what else?

Thanks, I didn't know it was that bad.
Re: Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
This is absurd. What could have prompted taking a corpse to a Government Agency's office?
Re: Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
Dey shld av buried dis 1 ton n alow him 2 rest lyk odas
Re: Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
sunrise09:
Increase your income with real bet money , call or whatsapp to confirm your self.
dis wan dey post game wey cast n u wan pple 2 fall 4 dis trash of urz....na hunger kos am
Re: Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) by paix(m): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bholutife18:
The question is 'who is controling petroleum in Nigeria?'
Who is our minister for petroleum?
Please, ask Mr. President, maybe he appointed a dead man as the petroleum minister unknowingly. Na so so dead people's names dey appear for this government.

1 Like

Re: Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) by justifyme(m): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
They pumped crude through an abandoned pipeline wch led to the inferno
Re: Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) by dallyemmy: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
Who vandalized the pipeline?
Re: Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Because they aren't cowards like ur generation. Dumbo
Mumu! Next time tell you & your brothers should go burst pipeline again and scoop fuel so you and them can burn to ashes! cheesy
Re: Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) by kerry57: 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
I trust the igbos, they must stand up to their right, no matter the intimidation.
Re: Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) by jaafree: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
How does NNPC kill your people, I need an explanation
Re: Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) by olanmmma: 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
I work in this depot and all I can say is that these people just want settlement... I sha ran for my life when I saw the casket...ngwa people can be funny
Re: Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) by olanmmma: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
justifyme:
They pumped crude through an abandoned pipeline wch led to the inferno

Is that the story they sold to you?
Re: Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) by Kahujadekadura: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

Mumu! Next time tell you & your brothers should go burst pipeline again and scoop fuel so you and them can burn to ashes! cheesy
Eiyaaa!!!! I can hear those words louder enough. Uchu
Re: Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) by bowei(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bunch of seemi-illetrates you make living vandalising pipelines, thats the repercussion my brothers, unavoidably losses of the trade you indulged in
Re: Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) by budusky05(m): 3:38am On Oct 16, 2018
The moment pipeline passes people will just use it for road, street house, business. Stay away from pipeline no one will listen, now tell me what do you want NNPC yo do? Will the incident be a lesson to other users of that pipeline route?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos / Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control / Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.