Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" (68288 Views)

Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by moses93(m): 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
she meant she has not had sex since this week which we entered yesterday!
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by paix(m): 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
A primary virgin?
A secondary virgin?
A tertiary virgin?
Which one?
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by fredoman: 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
Virgin is the state of mind, that's her definition of virgin
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by bigsmoke2(m): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
gistgod:
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian Actress Halima Abubakar just shared how she cant wait to experience sex when she get married, saying she is a virgin.

She wrote:

"Can't wait to experience sex when I get married�We virgins need special love too��#protect your vibe#positivevibes"

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/am-virgin-cant-wait-to-experience.html

grin she is talking about anall sex. She is an anall Virgin. grin grin grin grin
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by godwinonyilog: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
SUPOL:
Who wan di*k short girl before?

I tire oooo
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Gkemz: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
Tightening up one's virgina doesn't make a deflowered lady a virgin. Ma'am pls take note. Anybody can claim virginity with no corresponding proof. The only way to prove you right is to allow me examine it.
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by kanubiafra: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
one day you will mess so tey your name go turn from abubakar to "abuse-backer"
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by phr33man(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
She might be a virgin to the man because probably he was never there. Like she's a virgin to me and I'm also a virgin to her as we never rob body before. I'm a virgin to most ladies on nairaland and she might be a virgin to most guys on nairaland.

I clearly understand the angle she's coming from.
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by JonnyConnection: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
Thanks man.
Fuckboi:
I live your strategy!!
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by jaybosso: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nonsense talk
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Antoeni(m): 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
See Well
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by blackmercyvelli(m): 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
Now there is factory now making virgin jor
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by AnalQueenluci: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ioannes:

Hehehe...
wat is it n y d laff?
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by ifeko1214(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
ekems2017:
Pls can someone tell me the meaning of virgin pls. Maybe there is a new definition apart from the one i know cos ayam not understanding her virginity o!!!

Arnt u

Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Basher8583: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Haba.. she could be a virgin in the front hole but not the back hole
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
virgin hoe.
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by jackie35(m): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
gistgod:
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian Actress Halima Abubakar just shared how she cant wait to experience sex when she get married, saying she is a virgin.

She wrote:

"Can't wait to experience sex when I get married�We virgins need special love too��#protect your vibe#positivevibes"

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/am-virgin-cant-wait-to-experience.html

Effect of too much coidine
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by holluphemydavid(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
C as I just dey luk at her
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Chapelbeatz(m): 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
Artzdanielsz:
One Of my favorite actor

Since it is my birthday, I have looked in the mirror, and found that it is not so bad! I can still pretend to be ten years younger, than I actually am! Happy Birthday to me!. Nairalander show me love and don't be shy to ask for my account number

what's your acc number??
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
This girl is womentally sick.
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by tiger2080: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
ooo olosho in disguise.ur stinky Toto is the widest in the industry he be like Atlantic ocean.oya let go the class an read wide, wider, widest. deep, deeper, deepest, big, bigger, biggest. stupid fool.
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by buchilino(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
IF DIS LADY IS A VIRGIN, THEN I MUST BE AN ANGEL
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by joenor(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sist I hail ooo.
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
JoanHicks:
angry
Hmm, you don't believe her, right? You're a second class virgin, right grin
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
JoanHicks:
angry
Hmm, you don't believe her, right? grin
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Burgerlomo: 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
Issorite madam onikanga ajipon cool

Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
Jiang:

No, she really isn't a virgin, stop falling for bullshyt

Didn't fall for it na
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by gladisa7: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
If she was conceived d first time she had sex..She d still not be a virgin today..She must have grown up and already had 10 years of fking experience.
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by otherway: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Why the disbelieve? It's not difficult to remain a virgin as people think.

A virgin is a lady who has not had a dck in her vgna even if she does anal,bj and so on...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) / Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi / Nengi Poses With Her Backside And Range Rover SUV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.