Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Invest Minimum Of N300k In TGR For Good ROI - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest Minimum Of N300k In TGR For Good ROI (294 Views)

Am In Dieying Need Of A Loan Of N300k / HELP! What Can I Invest N300k In? / What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest Minimum Of N300k In TGR For Good ROI by bolust: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
Tibolnet Global Resources developed Tibolnet Hcloud a web-based Hotel management System that provides hotel operation features and allows hotel managers and owners to works and monitors remotely while this protecting any fraud activities within the operation. Tibolnet HCloud allow hotel guest to book room or check-in at hotel with auto face recognition system to speed up guest check-in time limit.
Some hotelier when they are not within their business premises it is being difficult to know activities going on around their business. Hotel business require hotelier to monitor in and out the entire guest that is patronizing for best profitable business. At the same time hotelier need technology in place to reduce and curb any fraud activities that may sometimes occur or takes place within the business. As a results, many hotels are unable to get better system to block the fraud hole within their business.

Tibolnet Global Resources need three investors that will be a partner and become co-founder of tibolnet Hcloud.

The return will be on revenue gross profit share with 30% on investment return and partnership equity shared ratio and term and condition required.

If you are interested contact me on: 08038406545

(1) (Reply)

Never Earned From Online Job? / Have You Always Wanted Comfort In A Sereen Area With Maximum Security And You Do / How To Avoid Fear Permanently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.