Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,278 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House (44266 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) / Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Amberon1: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
Keep your thrash advice to yourself.
ollah2:

Don't be stupid everytime. I don't hate anybody or any religion, I hate hypocrisy and bigotry. Unfortunately, Nairaland Christians top the charts in thilese departments.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Amberon1: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Look at this almajiri with the IQ of a newt.
All of Jesus miracles were witnessed by many and were properly documented.
Moreover someone gave you a perfect reply which you ignored but came here to talk thrash as usual.

Now answer the question, have you drank Camel piss today?
Rilwayne001:

Mumu, is this the answer to my question? You know quite well the supposed miracle is just as fake as the Bible, the more reason why you're shying away. Amberon the Dimwitted nincompoop grin cheesy grin
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by ollah2: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Amberon1:
Keep your thrash advice to yourself.

What advice did i write in my message?
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Hassan88(m): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Olorunnim:
How would you define the word lord
And how would you differenciate ''Lord'' and 'lord'? It seems u'v over fed yourself with 'fufu'.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by bedspread: 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
nosiebaba:
I see no reason why reno should use the word foster.
Seems Reno is Confused on that matter! I see no Reason for Him to to use the Word Foster!! Joseph is JESUS Earthly Father
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by bluefilm: 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
ollah2:

Those that know knows that Jesus was a plagiarized Horus. Everything about the ancient Egyptian God was copied and pasted onto jesus then boom fools begin to worship him

A lot of people most especially from this part of the world do not read.

And That's why so many of them are in the dark.

Anyone who wishes to expand their knowledge should try and read the book: The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by bluefilm: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
bencr7:
yes he does not exit but d time will come it will be to late for u
Too late for me how?
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Olorunnim: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hassan88:
And how would you differenciate ''Lord'' and 'lord'? It seems u'v over fed yourself with 'fufu'.
It was a simple question not directed at you, Fool
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by kayodekb: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
WASTE OF MONEY FROM IDIOTIC MAN...
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by ollah2: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
bluefilm:

A lot of people most especially from this part of the world do not read.

And That's why so many of them are in the dark.

Anyone who wishes to expand their knowledge should try and read the book: The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold.

They are too dumb, mentally and intellectually shallow yet they believe heaven is customised for them alone. Too ignorant

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Why is Mohammed not coming back?

So, Jesus is coming back.... and you are not on his side...?

You stand condemned .

Someone said that the Nazarenes are 70 percent muslims...

see this..

" I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. "
(John 5: 43)

Someone came in his name.. nobody sent him... at least we know from this verse that the father did not send him...

the question is, Who Did?

Your guess is as good as mine.

Don't worry, we shall soon find out who is right

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Hassan88(m): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Olorunnim:
It was a simple question not directed at you, Fool
hahaha, this over grown pig is calling me a fool. I so much believe u were born by a mistake. Parasitic sombori.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by amjustme2: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
Baptism in water, or bathing in it does not wash away sins , mbok

Oceannaagent:
Ok,hope your sins are also washed away undecided

Meanwhile, Investors get in and be a part of the future

Our Investment scheme keep on appreciating, so don't be left out. It's still early to make your mark and join other investors that have the future with the Oceanna

Be part of this iconic edifice that is set to redefine Nigeria landscape and Lagos skyline.

The journey to THE OCEANNA Hotel begins with buying a Studio unit or a LOT, to earn a lifetime stream of increasing income or to live-in,
chose among any of our three investment schemes
1• Sole ownership
2• Bonded investment
3• Co-ownership
Attracting an average ROI of 29% yearly for life

Call or whatsapp
+2347034503352 for investment details
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Originakalokalo(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Jiang:

Don't worry, we shall soon find out who is right

We don't need to wait.... The Bible says... Anyone who does not believe in the son IS CONDEMNED ALREADY....

see? we don't need to wait till the judgement day.. Your fate has been decided already EXCEPT YOU COME TO JESUS.

Your holy book instructed to beg Allah to guide you on the right path.

I know the way the truth and the life...

Jesus said... No one comes to the father except through him...

Without the blood of the lamb, YOUR SINS ARE NOT FORGIVEN YOU.

You stand Condemned.

This is what you dont understand.

God is too holy to behold sin.

with just one single sin, you cannot stand in his presence.

is it possible for you to live your entire life with one single sin? No.

One must be SINLESS to stand before him.

THAT IS WHY YOUR GOOD WORKS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS CANNOT SAVE YOU.

That is why the BLOOD OF THE LAMB IS NEEDED FOR CONSTANT PURIFICATION.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by ollah2: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
Originakalokalo:

We don't need to wait.... The Bible says... Anyone who does not believe in the son IS CONDEMNED ALREADY....

see? we don't need to wait till the judgement day.. Your fate has been decided already EXCEPT YOU COME TO JESUS.

You stand Condemned.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
Originakalokalo:

You stand Condemned.

Imagine how much unshakable faith you have in ur religion & Bible, then multiply that by infinity, that's how much faith & trust I have in Islam. Nothing can make me change my mind, not even the Pope, so please save you self the trouble and go convert some 1 else, I have already read the Bible, both old & new Testament , I saw so many flaws & contradictions.

If you wanna be a Christian fine, I don't really care, but I will stick to islam now & forever

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Originakalokalo(m): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
ollah2:

undecided

Foolishness is the matter of the cross to those that will perish.
To them who are saved, it is the power and wisdom of God.
I don't expect less from you.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Originakalokalo(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
Jiang:

Imagine how much unshakable faith you have in ur religion & Bible, then multiply that by infinity, that's how much faith & trust I have in Islam. Nothing can make me change my mind, not even the Pope, so please save you self the trouble and go convert some 1 else, I have already read the Bible, both old & new Testament , I saw so many flaws & contradictions.

If you wanna be a Christian fine, I don't really care, but I will stick to islam now & forever

Good luck with Mohammed who is not sure of where he was going...

He is not coming back.

My Jesus is.

I rest my case.

Peace
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Good luck with Mohammed who is not sure of where he was going...
He is not coming back.
My Jesus is.

I rest my case.
Peace
Finally, even pastor James doesn't bother me like this, thanks for you time. Bye saint Originakalokalo
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Anas09: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
tossie101:
Jesus my Love : Was this really where u lived kiss
Oh, How i Love Jesus. He is everything to me.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by CodeTemplar: 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
Jiang:

You must have a faith-meter for measuring faith.
If I may ask what is your own personnal standard test for a true religion that connects you to the maker of heaven and earth? Is is peace, money, health?
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Anas09: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
ifyalways:
Jesus had a foster father ?
Yes nah. Joseph no contribute any sperm for Jesus nah
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by ollah2: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Foolishness is the matter of the cross to those that will perish.

To them who are saved, it is the power and wisdom of God.

I don't expect less from you.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Anas09: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
ollah2:

Hate, bigotry is In their blood. They just hate anything and everything that has to do with Islam. Besides him, some are already quoting why did Reno include Islam in his writings. These are same people are claim to be tolerant, they are the worst hypocrite to ever exist
The point is, Rene Making it seem like the Jesus of Nazareth is the same as Isa of Islam is what we are against. I give no shit what Rene says about Islam, so long as He separates the wheat from the chaff. Islam in this context is chaff.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Anas09: 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
fk001:

Islam believe that Jesus was resurrected but he is not the son of God.
Take that to the bank
THIS IS WHY Rene ought not to mix the wheat with the chaff.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Organs(m): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
He looks like a molue conductor.... ... Orile/miletwo...... Orile/Mile twooo.... enter with your change oh.........
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Anas09: 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Amberon1:
Was Mohammed able to cure ordinary headache?
Yes my sis, he did. He prescribed Carmel Piss.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by ollah2: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
Anas09:

The point is, Rene Making it seem like the Jesus of Nazareth is the same as Isa of Islam is what we are against. I give no shit what Rene says about Islam, so long as He separates the wheat from the chaff. Islam in this context is chaff.

You must be vast about religion than Reno to have you said this. I don't blame you for calling Islam chaff tho, it's in the blood of your guys to hate Muslims and you don't even hide it. It's the same reason every Muslim thread on Nairaland are always derailed by your bigoted and hypocritical fellows hence the reason se.un included the inscription which doesn't still stop or reduce the hate in your bloods.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Originakalokalo(m): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
ollah2:

undecided

By the grace of God,

I have every answer to every of your questions.

By the grace of God, You are dealing with a Sound Bible scholar, a child of the most high.

But I am not being led to engage you in any discussion.

I don't know what you have done, or said, or maybe you have mislead someone with your ignorant utterances...

I don't know. But my spirit doesn't engage you in a discussion.

At this point, You need to ask for mercy ....

That is what is left for you.

From what I see, you have been marked.

You carry a mark with you.

God have mercy on you.

peace.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Organs(m): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
AnanseK:

70% of the population of Nazareth, the birthplace of Jesus, are Muslims (fact).

Waoh, i just Checked. Allahu Akbar. This is amazing. 70% of the population of Jesus's birthplace are muslims... Alhamdulillah. Allah is great.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Anas09: 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
ollah2:

You must be vast about religion than Reno to have you said this. I don't blame you for calling Islam chaff tho, it's in the blood of your guys to hate Muslims and you don't even hide it. It's the same reason every Muslim thread on Nairaland are always derailed by your bigoted and hypocritical fellows hence the reason se.un included the inscription which doesn't still stop or reduce the hate in your bloods.
If Rene has a spiritual grip on the Word, he'd know not to place The Lord Jesus who is YHWH side by side a lame duck caricaturic isa of islam.

listen, i hate islam because is Satan's religion but i love muslims because there are Jesus' creatures and they are deceived by Satan to remain in islam. Everyone in islam who encounters the Lord, runs without looking back.

So, don't get it twisted, i can't hate muslims just like, i can't hate dead men for being dead. But i hate Islam.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by ollah2: 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
Originakalokalo:

By the grace of God,

I have every answer to every of your questions.

By the grace of God, You are dealing with a Sound Bible scholar, a child of the most high.

But I am not lead to engage you in any discussion.

I don't know what you have done, or said, or maybe you have mislead someone with your ignorant utterances...

I don't know. But my spirit doesn't engage you in a discussion.

At this point, You need to ask for mercy ....

That is what is left for you.

From what I see, you have been marked.

You carry a mark with you.

God have mercy on you.

peace.

When you don't agree with them then they switch to curses. Just imagine a supposed tolerant Christian who claim to have a good heart. You are worst than those you attack.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization / IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.