Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House (44291 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) / Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by sonmvayina(m): 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
CodeTemplar:
You must have a faith-meter for measuring faith.
If I may ask what is your own personnal standard test for a true religion that connects you to the maker of heaven and earth? Is is peace, money, health?
What if we are all part of this creator, here on earth experiencing life as humans.. That is we are spiritual beings just like the creator trying to know what it means to be human...
But it just so happens that while in this body (or earthly suit) we forget who we are and where we came from.. And we are all looking for a way to remind us of those spiritual truths..
That is the road we are now.. But Christianity fails in the sense that it divides that one spirit which we are all part of into 2...how it does that is well above me.. How can you tell which spirit is responsible for good and which responsible for evil..
No one can make the distinction.. It is just one spirit that is responsible for good as well as evil(whatever that means) hence it is called a universe.. As opposed to duoverse...
The death which all of us must experience simply means separation of spirit from body.. The spirit returns to being part of God where it came from and the body is buried or cremated..
So a wise man once wrote "whether we live or die, we belong to God"...

Someone else also wrote" Let us create man in our own image after our likeness "... God said,

In truth, we are all duplications of God. (the same source, I. E we are all part of a whole)..

Think about it..
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Hmmm . . . DO YOU AGREE THAT INFIDELS SHOULD DIE DURING JIHAD?

grin Why?!

I really don't care whether a person is a Christian, infidel or even an idol worshipper as long as he is not a threat to me, my family & religion.

and there are several types of jihad e.g Jihad al-nafs (jihad against one’s self) and jihad al-Shaytaan (jihad against the Shaytaan)

But am guessing you question is based on physical jihad, just like the prophet(S.A.W) I will fight those who fight me, and refrain from fighting those who left me alone.

So in summary, unless you carry a gun & start shooting at me, I won't care, I will treat you just like I treat Muslim brothers & neighbors. After all peace is best.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by CodeTemplar: 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
sonmvayina:

What if we are all part of this creator, here on earth experiencing life as humans.. That is we are spiritual beings just like the creator trying to know what it means to be human...
But it just so happens that while in this body (or earthly suit) we forget who we are and where we came from.. And we are all looking for a way to remind us of those spiritual truths..
That is the road we are now.. But Christianity fails in the sense that it divides that one spirit which we are all part of into 2...how it does that is well above me.. How can you tell which spirit is responsible for good and which responsible for evil..
No one can make the distinction.. It is just one spirit that is responsible for good as well as evil(whatever that means) hence it is called a universe.. As opposed to duoverse...
The death which all of us must experience simply means separation of spirit from body.. The spirit returns to being part of God where it came from and the body is buried or cremated..
So a wise man once wrote "whether we live or die, we belong to God"...

Someone else also wrote" Let us create man in our own image after our likeness "... God said,

In truth, we are all duplications of God. (the same source, I. E we are all part of a whole)..

Think about it..
We can be created by one by it makes sense to choose wheather to align with that one or go against.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by sonmvayina(m): 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
CodeTemplar:
We can be created by one by it makes sense to choose wheather to align with that one or go against.

You are not getting it... Can your hand go against your body?.. Each one of us is part of that one spirit.. We are all in it and it is all in us..

The whole ocean is contained in a cup of water. If you understand this you should under stand my post..
We cannot be independent of the main source(God) it is just not possible.. It is a spiritual impossibility
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by sonmvayina(m): 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
@codetemplar
Sin only separates us from the love of God.. We are all his creation and children.. It means he won't bless us with a blessing that comes with no sorrow.. If we sin, he punishes us with bad governance, with disaster, plagues.. Etc..

What he desires from us is a sincere repentance, a genuine turn around.. Which Christian call been "born again" no human sacrifice is required or necessary.. In fact he even hates human sacrifice.. Thats why he warned us "thou shall not kill"
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Anas09: 12:11am On Oct 16, 2018
ollah2:

I asked questions based on your messages, your own words but your response is they are irrelevant. Which means your comments are irrelevant.
Hey Mr Muslim, the reason you and i are even talking is becos Rene Omokri who claims to Know the Word believe Yashua is Isa and i say, fa fa fowl, but you jumped at me. So, if you believe Isa is Jesus of Nazareth, and as you claim to have studied the Bible, from your Bible Knowledge, establish that Isa is Jesus. Anything out side of that will be for another day.

If you are left unchecked, you'd raise diverse issues and alienate the issue at hand.

If you can't focus, then bye. When next you see people having discussions, don't just jump in except you can last long enough to prove a point.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by ollah2: 12:14am On Oct 16, 2018
Anas09:

Hey Mr Muslim, the reason you and i are even talking is becos Rene Omokri who claims to Know the Word believe Yashua is Isa and i say, fa fa fowl, but you jumped at me. So, if you believe Isa is Jesus of Nazareth, and as you claim to have studied the Bible, from your Bible Knowledge, establish that Isa is Jesus. Anything out side of that will be for another day.

If you are left unchecked, you'd raise diverse issues and alienate the issue at hand.

If you can't focus, then bye. When next you see people having discussions, don't just jump in except you can last long enough to prove a point.

Quuit ranting and writing incoherent comments. Simply answer the three questions I asked you, how is it so difficult? I raised my questions from your comment yet you are ranting like a dog on heat while beating about the bush like a zombie without a head.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Anas09: 12:19am On Oct 16, 2018
ollah2:

Quuit ranting and writing incoherent comments. Simply answer the three questions I asked you, how is it so difficult? I raised my questions from your comment yet you are ranting like a dog on heat while beating about the bush like a zombie without a head.

A typical muslim. Good nite. Next time, choose your opponent wisely.

I gave you an opportunity to school me, you failed yourself. Pity.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by ollah2: 2:19am On Oct 16, 2018
Anas09:

A typical muslim. Good nite. Next time, choose your opponent wisely.

I gave you an opportunity to school me, you failed yourself. Pity.

You are a complete dumbo, you gave yourself the opportunity to run around in circles by avoiding answers to the questions raised from your own comment because you know you will be soundly beaten.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by imran147(m): 6:36am On Oct 16, 2018
Amberon1:
You're the fool here. How does this nonsense you wrote negate the fact that Jesus Christ is our Lord and personal saviour?

Your saviour not my savior
Only One God is my savior the one who own heaven and earth .

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Originakalokalo(m): 6:42am On Oct 16, 2018
imran147:

Your saviour not my savior Only One God is my savior the one who own heaven and earth .
Good morning. Do you mean Allah?
Allah does not own the heavens. Yahweh does.
Sorry. I am only protecting my Father's property.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Anas09: 6:53am On Oct 16, 2018
ollah2:

You are a complete dumbo, you gave yourself the opportunity to run around in circles by avoiding answers to the questions raised from your own comment because you know you will be soundly beaten.
Yeah, you are right. You can soundly beat me. Weldone. Now move along.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by jendoslim(m): 8:55am On Oct 31, 2018
Jiang:

Isa (A.S) is a prophet of Allah(S.W.T) & not his son, God has no son, Isa (A.S) was not crucified nor is he dead, he will be coming back soon to debunk your claims

Its amazing how a man in Arab man (Mohammed) will give a report of something that happened in Isreal (Jesus earthly mission) and you will believe hook line and sinker...

More like IFA priest in Ile-Ife giving an account of Amadioha Priest itinerary in past geological years.....

Amazing isn't it?
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2018
jendoslim:

Its amazing how a man in Arab man (Mohammed) will give a report of something that happened in Isreal (Jesus earthly mission) and you will believe hook line and sinker...

More like IFA priest in Ile-Ife giving an account of Amadioha Priest itinerary in past geological years.....

Amazing isn't it?

Not only was strong evidence provided unlike Christianity, faith is also at work.

By what you are even saying, why should you believe in Christianity, after all you are African, thousands of kilometers away from isreal, so why believe in Christianity when they even keep changing the Bible to "suit" the times, justifying gayism, invited them to ur "holy places" of worship as guest of honor, a book that does not even mention the name Bible in it, no does it tell you to go to church on Sundays.

Islam is the least of ur problems, the sooner you mind your business the easier ur life will be
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by sonmvayina(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
bluefilm:

A lot of people most especially from this part of the world do not read.

And That's why so many of them are in the dark.

Anyone who wishes to expand their knowledge should try and read the book: The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold.

Please do you know where I can get it to buy, I only found it on amazon.. If you have it can I borrow and read it before they call off the strike... Thanks..
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by peacengine(m): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
bluefilm:
Jesus does not even exist.

Nigga, I still de on top your matter
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by bluefilm: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
peacengine:

Nigga, I still de on top your matter

Enjoy

Obviously, you have nothing else important to do with your useless self.

Well ...

As you can see, I already have more than enough posts on nairaland to entertain your jobless self.

Idiot.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House by jendoslim(m): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jiang:

Not only was strong evidence provided unlike Christianity, faith is also at work.

By what you are even saying, why should you believe in Christianity, after all you are African, thousands of kilometers away from isreal, so why believe in Christianity when they even keep changing the Bible to "suit" the times, justifying gayism, invited them to ur "holy places" of worship as guest of honor, a book that does not even mention the name Bible in it, no does it tell you to go to church on Sundays.

Islam is the least of ur problems, the sooner you mind your business the easier ur life will be

Lol,Baba, no be fight na
I just want you to draw a correlation between chronological order of Prophets in a nation (Israel) and another nation (Saudi Arabia).

Its not too much to ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization / Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) / IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.