Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly (66190 Views)

Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) / APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch / PDP Abuja Protest Ends Abruptly As Members Escape Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Mowunmiaf: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
Pres Buhari And Atiku’s Campaign Spokespersons, Nearly Came To Blows On Live TV

2019 Election: The 2019 upcoming election is already bringing apart as many people seem to be deeply interested in who wins the election. Channels TV had to abruptly end a Live TV programme this morning as the spokesperson of the Buhari and Atiku campaign organisations, Festus Keyamo and Segun Sowunmi, nearly came to blows during an interview.

The spokespersons argued and refused to listen to the moderator who had to quickly bring the programme to an end.

Watch Video here: http://aftrending.com/pres-buhari-and-atikus-campaign-spokespersons-nearly-came-to-blows-on-live-tv/

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by ozo13(m): 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hehehe.that's why I like channels
Both side exposes each other
And u the viewer can be the judge

286 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by boy16(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
undecided

That channel presenter is handsome sha.

No Homo.

Ladies do you agree?

40 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by thesicilian: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
There's no difference between a snake and its offspring.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by boy16(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
undecided

They are not fighting for Nigeria Progress.

They are fighting for their pockets

319 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by blakid(m): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
Channels TV!!! BEST TV STATION IN NIGERIA.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by BlackrulesDworld(m): 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
boy16:
undecided

No Homo.

Ladies do you agree?

No homo?
If he toast you, you no go gree? Don't bother to reply...

17 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lool

Defending the lifeless one, is The toughest and hardest job ever..

380 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Mowunmiaf: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
Politics is one interesting and deadly game in Nigeria, let's watch as it unfolds

11 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by WhyMoD: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
When you run out of constructive points you go emotional.. that was the case with keyamo.

It's not keyamos fault. He actually took up an impossible job.

Defending Buhari is the most impossible job to do no matter how smart you are.
There's certainly nothing to say.. he is a collosal failure

468 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
ozo13:
Hehehe.that's why I like channels
Both side exposes each other
And u the viewer can be the judge
...Channels...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by vorigan: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
....The Keyamo guy was just shouting and making no points.....The man has the same attribute as his principal...Dull

I weak for Keyamo when he said EFCC found Atiku guilty, is EFCC a law court?? and the olodo is a lawyer

477 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
thesicilian:
There's no difference between a snake and it's offspring.
...its...

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by shizzleStar: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Keyamo is senseless like most buhari supporters

Seun sowunmi is one of few sensible and reasonable yoroobas whose brain function properly unlike the useful idiots who reason upside down and disturb nairaland and the whole cyber space with their foolishness and stupidity

Seun sowunmi is a real omoluabi wink

266 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Binikingdowm: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
boy16:
undecided

No Homo.

Ladies do you agree?
gayyyyyyyyyyyyy

9 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by kenzysmith: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
wetin that festus of a guy wan even debate self even buhari gan gan go they suprise of all the points festus they make .for one day i no like atiku rara but buhari made me fall inluv with him if atiku no win next year election with the way nigerians dey vex, him go collect confirm beaten from the masses so atiku is either u win or you die choose one

52 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Kclique: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Okay.

But in my opinion, it ended abruptly because Baba Bubu is undefendable.
Therefore, the more you try to defend him the more you turn out annoyingly crazy and offensive.

I propose a campaign for well-intentioned Nigerians
#StopdefendingtheundefendableBuhari

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by shizzleStar: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Good

Just watch as useful idiots and Suffersticated morrons will attack and insult sowunmi and label him IPOB

Abobakus buhari supporters are cursed with innate foolishness

Keyamos name should be expunged from the list of SANS, he is a disgrace to the legal profession just like itse sagay-another brain-dead slowpoke

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Pekele007: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Keyamo was thoroughly lectured. grin

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by sotall(m): 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by olusledge: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
buhari has successfully ridiculed keyamo. i used to think keyamo was smart

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Ibrahim9090: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Noted
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by nNEOo(m): 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Embarrassing cry

10 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by TrumpDonald2: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
I lost the respect I had for Keyamo ever since he joined the Buhari campaign. I understand he has a responsibility to defend the party he belongs to but nothing stops him from calling his team to order and advising them (especially the president) on how to govern better. The truth is 'Buhari has failed Nigerians' so instead of them to come on air to shamelessly defend themselves and their lies, they should make amends within this short period they have and peacefully hand over to His Excellency Atiku Abubakar come 2019.

Sai Atiku

Pls let us all come out en mass and vote for Atiku next year. Not just supporting online but thumb printing at the polls because that is what counts. Buhari's presidency is an insult on all educated persons in Nigeria. He has no certificate and despite his age, he still has no wisdom.

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by salbis(m): 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Whatever that one means, Nigeria must be ATIKULATED!

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
BlackrulesDworld:

No homo?
If he toast you, you no go gree? Don't bother to reply...
how could he agree. This your comment get as e be bro.
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by KamaIsBitch(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
Apc with empty brains �

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by ShenTeh(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
I didnt watch this but we read on Nairaland that:

1. Our 'learned' SAN could not articulate his points
2. A PDP no-namer had our SAN for lunch.

#NuffSaid

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
PDP only telling us lie...to gain crowd and vote for them... I w never support PDP in my life...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by AmazingELixir: 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by deebrain(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / The NAF Plane Landed In Kaduna Before Crashing & Going Up In Flames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.