Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / . (2667 Views)

Who Knows Any Tipster or betting Competition / Pls Who Can Share Me #200 On My Bet9ja Acct / Hello Landers Pls Who Can Recommend A Gud Football Academy In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by TIKAMBABA1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: . by pacmart: 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
Try SKAVKABET.KZ
Re: . by Babanlagenius: 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
If you want dollar account, click on the “Account settings” choose your preferred currency.
I use USD to avoid converting deduction of 10% to my skrill account. You can also pay with GTb but it will take long. Payment with skrill or netteller is instantly. Including withdrawal which is 15minutes.
Re: . by TIKAMBABA1(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2018
I need one with a naira account,thanks for the recommendation.
Re: . by Babanlagenius: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2018
TIKAMBABA1:
I need one with a naira account,thanks for the recommendation.

It has Naira account as well.

It has all kinds of account.

When u register, you automatically get Naira account after filling your details.

Me I only converted mine to dollar account because I prefer using USD to stake.
Check the pix below.

Re: . by Babanlagenius: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2018
Though I haven’t tried depositing with Naira account but I still think it’s fast because they use Webpay just like all other Nigerian bookmakers.
Re: . by TIKAMBABA1(m): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
I will definitely try it.i love those greens,care to share them?
Re: . by johnpablo541(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
it seems they have they same web layout with 1xbet plus they have exactly the same markets too.
Re: . by Babanlagenius: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
Samakus:
I registered and they are asking for NATIONAL ID card number which i don't have. Does it affect payout? I only have voters' card

It will not. As a matter of fact I just put any number there. I have made many withdrawal since I opened with them.
Re: . by Babanlagenius: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
johnpablo541:
it seems they have they same web layout with 1xbet plus they have exactly the same markets too.

Yes you are right, but some of their odds are higher.
Re: . by Babanlagenius: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
TIKAMBABA1:
Show me the way na,i will make it worth your while.

Na the way I show you so. Just focus on your strategy. grin
Re: . by Babanlagenius: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
TIKAMBABA1:
Show me the way na,i will make it worth your while.

And the thing is, I don’t play everyday. I just wait for my strategy to be 100% explicit before I play.

You know how professional forex traders only trade when every signal corresponds to their rules. Just have your own rule, play when it corresponds that’s all.
Re: . by Babanlagenius: 2:00am On Oct 29, 2018
Davidgprs:

Please assist on how to use the bonus,because I am unable to bet with it. Thanks

It’s simple.
You will play atleast 3 games with odd not less than 1.40 in it.

Before you stake, click on “go to Bet slip”....it is above the price section where you can type the amount you want to stake.

Click on the box that shows “main account” you would see “bonus account”

Click on it then stake.
It’s just like 1xbet.
Re: . by Samakus(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
I saw that the minimum amount withdrawalable is 20k naira. How's that mr babanlagenuis
Re: . by Babanlagenius: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2018
Netteler, PayPal or skrill is faster. 5minutes. Withdrawn about 6times. No verification nor time wasting
Re: . by Babanlagenius: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
techgeek290:
Please have you withdrawan money from the site before?. Want to deposit there now.

Yes I have. But my advice is you should rather use 1xbet. It’s the same platform.

(1) (Reply)

Win Crib / FUAM Markudi To Host 2016 NUGA Games / Peeps Try This 10 Odds.. Bet9ja Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.