Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) (40164 Views)

Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) / Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by uuzba(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
Toosure70:
Nice pics. Wives stop nagging

Sheybe it is when you carry nyash and siddon inside the house that you will hear the nagging? If you are outside the house, you won't hear the nagging.
If things are tough, go out. Sleep inside church/mosque/office. Till you get a job. Dont just go and relax inside the house, browsing phone. You will end up beating up your wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Xisnin(m): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
kingthreat:
The woman looks like someone that slapped her husband and got better beating in return.
Fear women, always begging for sympathy support. Untill we hear the other side of the story, no sympathy

I know ya'll will want to quote me negatively. But I have been accused falsely by a woman and had my reputation smeared because she wanted to have her way. And foolish office colleagues supported her.
So you are one of those sexually harassing women in office?
Your time is near!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Xisnin(m): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sirheny007:

Lets hear the the husband's side of the story.
To me, this is just a normal correctional measure adopted by the husband.
grin grin
Another beast in human skin.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by geozone: 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nagging kills

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
Rubbiish:

hope ur books no get poison sad

Can't you see the sarcasm. I'm not in support of his actions but same woman will still go back to him so what should we do?
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by uuzba(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Now you see the disadvantage of marrying broke a55 niggas tongue

He was not broke when he married her.
Things can change. He lost his job. Nobody wrote that story on Nairaland. He has been looking for a job. Nobody wrote that part here.
I only blame him for sitting inside the house listening to nagging from morning to night.
-
You, pray that your husband never loses his job because that is something you cannot predict.
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by pacificom: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
kennyrichie6:
Oops

A hungry man is an angry man. The severity of her injury shows that her husband has had enough of Buhari's hunger infliction.
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Hollamie007: 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
monnex:
Second 9th to comment.. Is that how it feels?

grin grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by joenor(m): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sometime when men talk about beating up a woman I wonder where they are from? to me sound so weird to me.
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Where the man? make I poiso n am sad

Need books?
Contact me

lol yoiu could not find second chance
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by awoofawoo: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Husbands of nowadays really need to be tutored by their dad seriously cos this wife beating is getting out of hand.

Wives nowadays need to be tutor by their mother because their nagging is killing some men cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by uuzba(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
loveliveshere:

That is if their fathers were properly groomed by their own fathers too. If a man is a serial wife beater, he will definitely train another serial wife beater. And it goes on like that.
Until the family structure is restructured, we will always have a demoralized society.

The only reason a man beats his wife is because he isn't earning enough to take care of the family and does not know how to earn more.
If the dad beat his mum, the dad was never doing a well paying job in the first place. Now the son follows the Dad's footstep and takes up a low paying job. He will definitely breakdown under financial pressure plus nagging and beat his own wife.

The key here is, go and get a well paying job. Never marry a wife as a type of substitute for an inability to get a better job that earns well. You are going to beat that woman when your money finishes.
Hold your sexual urge. Hold it.
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Charly68: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
Correct man would come and knock door but they won't open,they find love in beasts and terrible boxers ,this is usually the end result of blind love .Keep enduring till God is set to set you free from the cage you find yourself
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Komu1048(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
PrettyGist:
A housewife got more than she bargained for, this morning, as her husband left her face damaged in Iriebe, Rivers State.

According to neighbors, the husband is poor and the lady always complains about the paucity of funds in the house. .

He allegedly got tired, today, and beat her to near oblivion. The suspect has since been arrested while the wife is undergoing treatment.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/man-pummels-wife-nagging-rivers-photos

Haba two wrongs can't make a right. They should help them to make peace and not arrest. Who is now going to provide for the family now, she was complaining of small now nothing Cox her husband is arrested.
Ladies should learn from our mothers how to respect husband and stop confronting men esp the broke ones Cox the brokenness brings depression on its own ladies should not come n add their extravagant demand to it, men should stop hitting woman too. Now her beauty don turn worwor
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Can't you see the sarcasm. I'm not in support of his actions but same woman will still go back to him so what should we do?
Saw d sarcasm, i was joking as well

u write books?
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Just2endowed2:

lol yoiu could not find second chance

Lol grin I have it in stock, where's you location or send me a mail
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by searay(m): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
What actually happened?
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Rubbiish:

Saw d sarcasm, i was joking as well

u write books?

No, I sell
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by bizhop01: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Some men sef, if your wife sabi nagg you need to nap grin her very well, I don't support using your hand on a woman no matter what.
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Komu1048(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
PrettyGist:
A housewife got more than she bargained for, this morning, as her husband left her face damaged in Iriebe, Rivers State.

According to neighbors, the husband is poor and the lady always complains about the paucity of funds in the house. .

He allegedly got tired, today, and beat her to near oblivion. The suspect has since been arrested while the wife is undergoing treatment.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/man-pummels-wife-nagging-rivers-photos

What kinda stupid title is this? A wife nagged and the husband beat her. Anyway it should be husband and wife fought but the husband won.
Afterall men are in no way superior to women. This is what I call Equality. Stupid police people release the gentleman, in a fight it's normal for someone to win undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by kingthreat(m): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
Xisnin:

So you are one of those sexually harassing women in office?
Your time is near!

Sexually harassing women? I dont believe in force.I believe in consent
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Rubbiish:

Shut up!
see them.body don't dey pepper them grin

You see the aggression. You see what I'm talking about grin

See the hair at the back of his head standing grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by evaristus22(m): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
This woman look like who fit talk well well. Still not a reason to beat up a woman though..
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
Rubbiish:

Shut up!
see them grin

Perfect example of what I'm talking about

See how pained it is.just look at the aggression grin

See the hair at the back of its head standing grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
This one na ANTHONY JOSHUA versus NKEM OWO
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
12345baba:
yes, really!!! Wish we could hear the mans part of the story. This buhari period body dey pepper all man o.
Except me. grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
uuzba:

He was not broke when he married her.
Things can change. He lost his job. Nobody wrote that story on Nairaland. He has been looking for a job. Nobody wrote that part here.
I only blame him for sitting inside the house listening to nagging from morning to night.
-
You, pray that your husband never loses his job because that is something you cannot predict.
whining of a lazy man.do you bunch of modern day men ever get tired of excuses grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
hmmmm, if he was poor, how comes she got married to him, i wish her speedy recovery.
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Aystarz: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
Pentools:
Hmmmm, I don't in anyway support violence not to talk of domestic violence, but most women can really be a demon(with running mouth like an a*shole dispensing a consumed rotten food), dem go carry nagging put confusion untop ur focus. If u no do marriage again kuku divorce rather than getting stuck in it just because u wanna escape hustling. That is what most ladies do, they see that "Mrs" title as a great escape, just to escape accountability, hardworking and being responsible for something. "The Manipulated Man" is a must read for any right thinking man, women inclusive.

BTW....the woman n the panel-beater man needs to be #Atikulated

President Atiku from 2019!!!

Hmm "The Manipulated Man"*** that book fit make you hate women oo.. It could ruin one's marriage sef. Funny thing is it was written by a woman grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
uuzba:

The only reason a man beats his wife is because he isn't earning enough to take care of the family and does not know how to earn more.
If the dad beat his mum, the dad was never doing a well paying job in the first place. Now the son follows the Dad's footstep and takes up a low paying job. He will definitely breakdown under financial pressure plus nagging and beat his own wife.

The key here is, go and get a well paying job. Never marry a wife as a type of substitute for an inability to get a better job that earns well. You are going to beat that woman when your money finishes.
Hold your sexual urge. Hold it.
See as u de talk well paying job,well paying job as if it is something that u just go out there & it 'll be given to u.Dude nobody owes u anything it is ur duty to create ur own well paying job,from which ever means u dimfit.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Gkemz: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
A nagging wife is what no man prays for because no matter how much you try to please her she'll always feel unsatisfied until you kill yourself for her to live to enjoy your wealth.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Pentools(m): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
Aystarz:

Hmm "The Manipulated Man"*** that book fit make you hate women oo.. It could ruin one's marriage sef. Funny thing is it was written by a woman grin

Na the fact that a women authored it weakens me. Na the time when moral decadence never die ooo. If u read her message u go see say she made the remark that this days own worst.

However, no need to hate woman. You no need read am with emotions or sentiments but logically n open mindedness to learn. That's where u will know how to handle women n their drama.

Hope u don.... #Atikulate!!!
President Atiku from 2019.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) / Chinese Bank Programmer Steals Millions From ATM Using Loophole (Pics) / Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.