Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) (40167 Views)

Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) / Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
SAMBARRY:
see them.body don't dey pepper them grin

You see the aggression. You see what I'm talking about grin

See the hair at the back of his head standing grin
And you are just the type of a lady (if you are a lady) that most men would beat the hell out of whether you are their wife or not.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Seahawk: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Listen to yourselves

Sounding like a bunch of low IQ cave men and women
Gkemz:
A nagging wife is what no man prays for because no matter how much you try to please her she'll always feel unsatisfied until you kill yourself for her to live to enjoy your wealth.
Komu1048:

What kinda stupid title is this? A wife nagged and the husband beat her. Anyway it should be husband and wife fought but the husband won.
Afterall men are in no way superior to women. This is what I call Equality. Stupid police people release the gentleman, in a fight it's normal for someone to win undecided undecided undecided
Komu1048:

Haba two wrongs can't make a right. They should help them to make peace and not arrest. Who is now going to provide for the family now, she was complaining of small now nothing Cox her husband is arrested.
Ladies should learn from our mothers how to respect husband and stop confronting men esp the broke ones Cox the brokenness brings depression on its own ladies should not come n add their extravagant demand to it, men should stop hitting woman too. Now her beauty don turn worwor
Prettyclever:
The woman runs her mouth that's why and the man could not stand the insult

Pentools:
Hmmmm, I don't in anyway support violence not to talk of domestic violence, but most women can really be a demon(with running mouth like an a*shole dispensing a consumed rotten food), dem go carry nagging put confusion untop ur focus. If u no do marriage again kuku divorce rather than getting stuck in it just because u wanna escape hustling. That is what most ladies do, they see that "Mrs" title as a great escape, just to escape accountability, hardworking and being responsible for something. "The Manipulated Man" is a must read for any right thinking man, women inclusive.

BTW....the woman n the panel-beater man needs to be #Atikulated

President Atiku from 2019!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by uuzba(m): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
See as u de talk well paying job,well paying job as if it is something that u just go there & it 'll be given to u.Dude nobody owes u anything it is ur duty to create ur own well paying job,from which ever means u dimfit.

Exactly what I am saying.
Whether, they give you job or you give yourself job, DON'T put woman inside your house if you are not doing well. Because you will definitely beat her up when she starts to notice no money and starts complaining.
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by wingmanII: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bad government! Frustration everywhere. We didn't have this much domestic violence during GEJ regime.
God save our people
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Pentools(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
Seahawk:
Listen to yourselves

Sounding like a bunch of low IQ cave men and women

Seahawk your papa!!!

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mizwisdom:

No, I sell
What kind of books do u sell?
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
SAMBARRY:
see them grin
Perfect example of what I'm talking about
See how pained it is.just look at the aggression grin
See the hair at the back of its head standing grin
Lol Crazy woman...u won't change... how is she?
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Netfilix: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
kingthreat:
The woman looks like someone that slapped her husband and got better beating in return.
Fear women, always begging for sympathy support. Untill we hear the other side of the story, no sympathy

I know ya'll will want to quote me negatively. But I have been accused falsely by a woman and had my reputation smeared because she wanted to have her way. And foolish office colleagues supported her.

Resting my good side. Building up my bad side. Survival is the name of the Game

At the end of the day, you'll realize it is not worth it.

#Peace
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by kingthreat(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
Netfilix:

Resting my good side. Building up my bad side. Survival is the name of the Game

At the end of the day, you'll realize it is not worth it.

#Peace

Hehe, the signature got you grin. Well that's for my online moniker. I'm actually a good guy in real
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by bluefilm: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
This beating is what we call "speak up now AND remain forever silent."

The man deserves some accolade for teaching the women the lifelong lesson that indeed a hungry man is an angry man.

Next time let us see how she will be complaining again rather than focusing on the reality that money no dey.
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
Are you sure the husband did that on her face? Because am just seeing the handwork of MAYWEALTHER OR A.JOSHUA
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by richiepolymer(m): 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
angry
Instead of constantly nagging the man which may raise his blood pressure and kill him untimely, why not divorce him and find another husband?
Its a pity everyone will blame the man and tag him a molester. Rather than remain in an abusive union, its better to quit before it kills you. Nowadays, being single proves to be healthier and sane.

PrettyGist:
A housewife got more than she bargained for, this morning, as her husband left her face damaged in Iriebe, Rivers State.

According to neighbors, the husband is poor and the lady always complains about the paucity of funds in the house. .

He allegedly got tired, today, and beat her to near oblivion. The suspect has since been arrested while the wife is undergoing treatment.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/man-pummels-wife-nagging-rivers-photos

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Lovelypet28: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
SAMBARRY:
You see the disadvantage of marrying broke a55 niggas.always unnecessarily fiesty with low self esteem issues...na their type full here.their inadequacy caused by their brokeasses makes them violent as a way to cover their lack of money.they hate hearing anything that has to do with pay,money,bills.the best thing is to leave them in their poverty otherwise if you date or marry them not only will they infect you with poverty they will also turn you to eran iya.if they want to call you materialistic that's their headache.wetin consain you.let their mom be putting up with their broke asses.

Thank you,in this day and age why are you dating talk less of putting a woman in the house if you are financially handicapped,it means the man is simply WICKED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sirpaul:
Chai.... see face make the man go fight AJ naaa
You meant
Chris jericho cool
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Lovelypet28: 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
loveliveshere:

That is if their fathers were properly groomed by their own fathers too. If a man is a serial wife beater, he will definitely train another serial wife beater. And it goes on like that.
Until the family structure is restructured, we will always have a demoralized society.
The single life is getting more attractive day by day.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
awoofawoo:

Wives nowadays need to be tutor by their mother because their nagging is killing some men cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At least its not beating men up
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Jerrysonng: 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
THE lady looks troublesome
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
Only if you are married you would know Nagging is the middle name of all women. And more so if you are a broke husband. You don enter one chance be DAT.

Some will nag till you become a laughing stock to the neighborhood.

So once the Nagging nature starts take your shirt and leave the house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
12345baba:
some women need this sometimes. E dey help reset there mouth especially when they tune there mouth in auto pilot mode.
its not hard to spot all these spineless broke asses.if they exerted the energy they use in violence into job hunting or generating businesses, they won't be broke I'm the first place tongue
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
Simonrom:

And you are just the type of a lady (if you are a lady) that most men would beat the hell out of whether you are their wife or not.
see them.that's all you're good at,violence. Even if you have talent for violence or masochistic tenencies, why don't you go and join Mohammed Ali so you can at least make money from your braggado violence. But no na only woman. Body them dey get bone for.

Remember some of your type are still in kirikiri.they have taken them to where they will meet their size since they have affinity for violence. I know your type.the people wet go put you in your place are just a phone call away,with *6820# your own don be wink tongue
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lovelypet28:

Thank you,in this day and age why are you dating talk less of putting a woman in the house if you are financially handicapped,it means the man is simply WICKED.
don't mind them.that tail in between their legs no dey gree them get sense
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by frozen70(f): 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
The moment a woman learn to leave a wicked man and run for her live the best for her

Is better to come out with your 2 legs than to bring the whole body out

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
Rubbiish:

Lol
Crazy woman...u won't change...
how is she?
great.turning out just like her momma wink

In looks and character wink
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by uuzba(m): 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Husbands of nowadays really need to be tutored by their dad seriously cos this wife beating is getting out of hand.

There's nothing the dad can do.
Husbands beat wife's because they are frustrated that they cannot provide for the woman.
Plus
they make the mistake of sitting inside the house WORRYING about it from morning till night.
Plus
They expect the woman to keep quiet while they use her to release sexual pressure.
-
There's a correlation between a man being stressed up and wanting to release tension through sexual intercourse.
-
The woman will nag due to the abject poverty she finds herself and being used as a sexual baggage by the man.
-
Hence the man will get even more stressed up and beat shagay out of the woman.
-
The reason why the old parents cannot help is because during their time, 1960, 1970, things were good and they earned better salaries than today 2018. They were able to provide for even 10 wives. They were never stressed up.
-
Today we are all carry android phone and laptop. But this is the most poverty stricken and wretched generation that ever roamed the earth.

The solution is for the man to physically leave the house. Stay in church, stay in office. BEG God job.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
bluefilm:
This beating is what we call "speak up now AND remain forever silent."

The man deserves some accolade for teaching the women the lifelong lesson that indeed a hungry man is an angry man.

Next time let us see how she will be complaining again rather than focusing on the reality that money no dey.
doesnt misery loves company. grin

See how all of them camped and found their way into the thread.see them all smelling of brokeness grin

And na them go like fok pass their name grin

Na everytime you go dey see Bonner for their trousers.if they see 90year old woman self the phenese go stand
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by uuzba(m): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
internetservice:
hnmmm... that was deep. repressed anger
maybe transfer of aggression
Correct.
He has no job. No money. And foolishly sitting inside the house expecting the wife to keep quiet.
-
He has to run out. Run to Church. Run to the street and pray and beg God for job. NEVER LOOK AT FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM. Just use palansa phone.
-
He has become so jealous and vexed.
-
He is lucky he did not kill her because as you can see, he was not in control of himself when beating the woman.

I still have hope for him. But he must stay outside the house till he is able to get something. And remain prayerful and humble to God almighty so that pride will not make him kill others.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
SAMBARRY:
great.turning out just like her momma wink
In looks and character wink
In looks good...but character no way! Hers is going to be different yours...u are troublesome!
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
kingthreat:
The woman looks like someone that slapped her husband and got better beating in return.
Fear women, always begging for sympathy support. Untill we hear the other side of the story, no sympathy

I know ya'll will want to quote me negatively. But I have been accused falsely by a woman and had my reputation smeared because she wanted to have her way. And foolish office colleagues supported her.
I see it from your angle brother...I do not in any way support battery but some women are very obnoxious....I have been in a house with a nagging woman for close to two weeks and damn....you can imagine

They never back down till they have their way forgetting that after a hard day's work a man just wants his peace

I'm not supporting the man ooo but I understand his position...he could have handled it better but we'll

P.s....the woman is not my wife ooo...ehen
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Ramaa(m): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
Very good....
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by jafol(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
No wonder igbo women dey run to give their lives to yoruba men. They will do anything to be a yoruba wife. They know ibo men dont tolerate their mouth and chest beating, they go for real human beings like we omoluabis. Later they will come and tell us they make good wives and can keep a home better than other tribes when most of them are prostitutes and man-she personalities. They dont want to be controlled. I'm ashamed of few yoruba fools that marry them.
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Rubbiish:

In looks good...but character no way!
Hers is going to be different yours...u are troublesome!
lmaooo do you want to know a child better than he mother.a child you don't know? grin

How ridiculous grin

Secondly how dare you call me troublesome when you yourself are troublesome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued / I Resigned As A Soldier To Concentrate On Kidnapping Valuable Ladies - Suspect / Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.