Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Can I Do My Msc In Network And Cyber Security - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Do My Msc In Network And Cyber Security (387 Views)

I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? / Can I Do My Msc In A Field Different From My Bsc? / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Do My Msc In Network And Cyber Security by itsmolep(m): 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
Please, can I do my Msc in Network and Cyber Security. I'm a 300level chemical student but I would love to switch to the IT field.
Re: Can I Do My Msc In Network And Cyber Security by bigtt76(f): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
Yes you can. There are several courses online you can enroll to without abandoning your current course of study.

itsmolep:
Please, can I do my Msc in Network and Cyber Security. I'm a 300level chemical student but I would love to switch to the IT field.
Re: Can I Do My Msc In Network And Cyber Security by itsmolep(m): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
bigtt76:
Yes you can. There are several courses online you can enroll to without abandoning your current course of study.

Can you give me a list of them, please
Re: Can I Do My Msc In Network And Cyber Security by bigtt76(f): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
Just search through Google for 'Online Masters' you will get many of them. At the end, it boils down to your choice of country, availability of funds etc

itsmolep:

Can you give me a list of them, please
Re: Can I Do My Msc In Network And Cyber Security by itsmolep(m): 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ok thanks
Re: Can I Do My Msc In Network And Cyber Security by jesmond3945: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
You cannot. If you want to do courses fine but not an Msc. You have to study a degree course in computer science or electrical engineering before you can.
Re: Can I Do My Msc In Network And Cyber Security by itsmolep(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
But someone said I could

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To prevent and remove Ticks And Lice From Dogs [must See] / 100+ MBA Scholarships For International Students 2019 / How to write SIWES Industrial Training Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.