Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .. (2921 Views)

[PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector / How To Earn $2,000 Monthly / See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by pyrex23(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: .. by pyrex23(m): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
my current earnings
&
Credit alert of a friend of mine who introduced me to the developer..

Re: .. by Shelumiel: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
pyrex23:
Hello guys I believe u have heard about admob or at least adsense.. while adsense for mobetizing websites admob is for monetizing applications.. which is our main business here
U get paid for every ad that is clicked
We're are just gonna be dealing with interestial ads and banner ads..

So with this customized app with addition of vpn and Mozilla Firefox browser we are going to be the one clicking our ads

The app developer is not Nigerian but from UAE
He's the one who created my customized app for self clicking and the price is $20(around 7k)
Obviously the app can't be free

Now I am actually sharing this because I want to create my own group of people too that are into it..

I chatted with the developer and we reached a conclusion on getting him 10 people who he would create the app for at $5(N2000) each and pay him remaining $15 when we are paid by Google..
That was our agreement..

The first person interested would get their customised app free ( but would pay the remaining $15 dollars ) once paid by Google..

I started on October 6 and am already at $30 plus..

So far u follow the rules/steps before clicking on ads u have no reason to fear being banned..

I am not forcing anyone into this and if u know u can't follow the rules don't bother joining..
Also no room for greedy people here..

Since u are beginner for the first month u aren't to exceed 4$ perday to avoid being banned..

In summary I just want to create my own group of people into it too..

If u are interested join the group through the WhatsApp link

https:///2OWRCmC

Would send share pics of my current earnings
Link not working
Re: .. by pyrex23(m): 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
Shelumiel:
Link not working

Try again..
Re: .. by Shelumiel: 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
pyrex23:
Try again..
Still not working ...
Re: .. by pyrex23(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Shelumiel:
Still not working ...
drop ur number let me add u
Re: .. by nikkihope: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
https://www.customprintedboxes.us/ provides custom boxes wholesale in USA. Get pillow boxes wholesale in USA from us. We provide custom printed boxes no minimum in USA. White product boxes wholesale providers in USA.
Re: .. by ojonugba2014(m): 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: .. by jolaincredible(m): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: .. by MotiDeezy: 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: .. by aywagze(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: .. by pyrex23(m): 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
MotiDeezy:

Would add u once I reach another agreement with the developer
15 people complete..
Re: .. by manneger2: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: .. by manneger2: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
pyrex23:

Would add u once I reach another agreement with the developer
15 people complete..
Add me 08068117695
Re: .. by adeymolahm(m): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
pyrex23:
drop ur number let me add u

Re: .. by 12fruits(m): 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
Add 07063292830, www.kufreudo.com
Re: .. by molon23(m): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: .. by kryptochats: 12:48am On Oct 16, 2018
Nigerians later you guys will come and start opening your dirty mouth shouting that Nigerians are branded fraudsters , why not do legitimate thing for once , the admob we are enjoying now you guys are bringing fraud into it the next thing they will ban Nigerians from the product , anybody that is doing any thing ilegal with this admob it will never go well with you better look for legitimate things to do and dont spoil business for innocent real people working day and night to earn legit money! *spits on ops head shits on thread and works away . * turns back again spits on ops face and walks away*

4 Likes

Re: .. by Alday: 6:13am On Oct 16, 2018
Re: .. by good361: 7:40am On Oct 16, 2018
pyrex23:
Hello guys I believe u have heard about admob or at least adsense.. while adsense for mobetizing websites admob is for monetizing applications.. which is our main business here

So with this customized app with addition of vpn and Mozilla Firefox browser we are going to be the one clicking our ads

He's the one who created my customized app for self clicking and the price is $20(around 7k)

Now I am actually sharing this because I want to create my own group of people too that are into it..

I chatted with the developer and we reached a conclusion on getting him 10 people who he would create the app for at $5(N2000) each and pay him remaining $15 when we are paid by Google..
That was our agreement..

The first person interested would get their customised app free ( but would pay the remaining $15 dollars ) once paid by Google..

So far u follow the rules/steps before clicking on ads u have no reason to fear being banned..

I am not forcing anyone into this and if u know u can't follow the rules don't bother joining..

Since u are beginner for the first month u aren't to exceed 4$ perday to avoid being banned..

Note that 15 people have already joined so I have revoked the group chat invite link. .

Once another agreement is reached with the developer
I'll add u guys..

Drop ur numbers if u want to join..
Nigga, Keep wasting your mother fucking time, They will soon ban that Admob account, you think you can Fool Google right, you still dey young in the Google Business, you Go chop Ban tire, you won't make a dime.... Time waster
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2018
pyrex23:

That was our agreement..

Note that 15 people have already joined so I have revoked the group chat invite link. .

Once another agreement is reached with the developer
I'll add u guys..

Drop ur numbers if u want to join..
pls add me 08144445027
Re: .. by pyrex23(m): 6:29am On Oct 17, 2018
Added.. y'all
Re: .. by webtutorr: 7:08am On Oct 17, 2018
Please, all these guys that wants to work faster than their shadows, do not spoil biz for Nigerians oooo, google must surely finds out. Google no bi any programmer mate. Una go soon chop ban left and right.

1 Like

Re: .. by AntiPonzihater: 9:21am On Oct 18, 2018
AntoƱ Francesco:
Click&pay is a brand new platform where you click ads and get paid after 30 days. We all share the revenue from the Google admob clicking. Join now. It's free.

Once we get to 100k members, we can't take any more persons. Hurry before it gets filled up.

Telegram group link:
http:///clickandpay

Registration form: https:///forms/LwqwnIIvub5YFFCl1
Re: .. by pyrex23(m): 10:06am On Oct 24, 2018
Messaged y'all
Re: .. by adatos: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
I'm interested
Re: .. by OLASANJO: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
08068893883 am interested
Re: .. by semiyink(f): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
I have interest 08062738348
Re: .. by Edmen(m): 12:26am On Oct 25, 2018
I'm interested. .Please add up. .07067439598
Re: .. by kenshie: 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
pyrex23:

That was our agreement..

If u are interested message me on whatsapp

Drop ur numbers if u want to join.

Re: .. by pyrex23(m): 5:43am On Oct 26, 2018
Messaged u all

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Want To Be Rich And Make Money In 2019, You've Got To Read This!! / The Success You Are Denying Yourself For Not Joining AIM GLOBAL. See Pictures / For Roof-tiling And Water-collection, Contact Us Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.