Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,930 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught (69490 Views)

Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos) / Fake Soldier Who Has Killed Many In Imota, Lagos, Caught & Paraded This Morning / Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught by bewla(m): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Anal sex kwa

Underage girls

How is this possible
same way is possible to defile hem
Re: Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught by cocolacec(m): 7:14am On Oct 16, 2018
theapeman4:
what is the big deal! undecided

Our Muslim brothers do engage in this act after all!
It is a lie .Get your facts right.Europeans made anal sex popular.It is normal thing for them .Muslims are forbidden to have anal sex with their wives.A man who engages in anal sex only earns God’s anger and wrath on earth and hereafter in Islam.
Re: Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught by peterkul(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2018
Very sad indeed
Re: Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught by WorldRichest: 7:43am On Oct 16, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

I'm sure you voted Buhari undecided

Shame on you

When Buhari and Osinbajo defeat your Atikuloot and Obituary by a very wide unbelievable margin in 2019, you will drink sniper insecticide and jump into Lagos Lagoon.
Re: Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught by Lucifer66(m): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2018
50 naria for orgy? Please am interested in this r--ape of a thing.
Re: Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught by Lucifer66(m): 8:04am On Oct 16, 2018
kayalla:
no need to even go to police, i will tie him up and let the girl do watever she wants with him as long as it takes
They will Bleep him again, Did you read the post at all? Ode
Re: Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught by winj3: 8:36am On Oct 16, 2018
Probably recruited by some white company to spread AIDS so they can later sell medicine to Africans.

Send him to a naija prison where he will also be raped by homosexuals.

The next time I am in Nigeria, I will spend some millions to make sure he is put in a prison with homosexuals and raped repeatedly - If anyone knows how I can pay to get this done pls contact me.
Re: Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught by BabaRamota1980: 8:52am On Oct 16, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Anal sex kwa

Underage girls

How is this possible

This is what the community has become. No one is policing the streets, therefore no deterrent against crime, meaning people become bold, take law into their own hands and dare the consequences.

Those who believe their money can get them released are even more dangerous.

If this shyyte is not stopped men like this will begin to stop women on the street in broad daylight and rape them. Afterall, whats anybody going to do....beside call police, who can be paid off to secure release and hit the streets again.

Did you guys not notice crime went back up after the uproar against jungle justice? We stopped burning criminals and started calling police.

Nobody in naija is going to hell....we are already in it before death.
Re: Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught by kayalla(f): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lucifer66:

u wey sabi read explain, ewu gambia
Re: Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught by kayalla(f): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lucifer66:

God punish that ur stupid hand use write, idiot
Re: Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught by Lucifer66(m): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
kayalla:

Be quiet you useless woman, The girls had sex with the man freely, if they weren't underage it would be a different matter.
Or are you so useless that you can't use common sense to think how more than 3 girls can be r----aped by one man?
Re: Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught by Lucifer66(m): 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
kayalla:

Be quiet you useless woman, The girls had sex with the man freely, if they weren't underage it would be a different matter.
Or are you so useless that you can't use common sense to think how more than 3 girls can be r----aped by one man?
Well you're a woman so not surprised.
Re: Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught by Dafreeguy(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
kayalla:

cut his flesh and eat it by piece everyday that cant be hard
you must be a comedian..if its u, is that what u gonna do?
Re: Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught by PenisCaP: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
cocolacec:

It is a lie .Get your facts right.Europeans made anal sex popular.It is normal thing for them .Muslims are forbidden to have anal sex with their wives.A man who engages in anal sex only earns God’s anger and wrath on earth and hereafter in Islam.

Their women actually
Re: Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught by kayalla(f): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
Dafreeguy:

you must be a comedian..if its u, is that what u gonna do?

cheesy it just feels good to bite back
Re: Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught by Dafreeguy(m): 6:35am On Oct 18, 2018
kayalla:

cheesy it just feels good to bite back
Not in this your own way abeg..not every1 that has the heart to revenge
Re: Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught by cocolacec(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
PenisCaP:

Their women actually
Are you married to an European woman?
Re: Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught by kayalla(f): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Dafreeguy:
Not in this your own way abeg..not every1 that has the heart to revenge

ok, but if person hurt me i can go extreme, but lest assume u re right and i am left.

cheers
Re: Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught by Dafreeguy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
kayalla:

ok, but if person hurt me i can go extreme, but lest assume u re right and i am left.

cheers

lol..may u not go yabaleft oo
Re: Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught by kayalla(f): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
Dafreeguy:

lol..may u not go yabaleft oo

no be that kin left o lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught by Dafreeguy(m): 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
kayalla:

grin
kayalla:

Re: Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught by Benjaminbassey1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Idiot man
Re: Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
So na wood una take dey write offence committed no better writing equipment grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) / Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) / Gonorreah Infection: Man Kills Girlfriend In Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.