Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International (340 Views)

Nigeria: 2nd Most Corrupt Country In West Africa Under Buhari - Transparency Int / Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index / Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by WhyMoD: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
So I find it pertinent to create this thread because most Nigerians are seemingly very much uniformed about the happenings in the Nigerian corridors of power.

They are easily swayed by the fake anticorruption narratives of the Buharis administration that they believe everything they hear.. afterall Buhari is incorruptible..

What would you do if you find out that corruption actually worsened under Buhari than it was under Jonathan? You'd swear with your family that it's impossible right?
Well lemme disappoint you.. yes corruption is actually worst now than it was as at 2014/2015 wen Jonathan left office..

Now I'd show you the transparency international corruption index report on Nigeria as at 2014 and as at 2017 (most recent) so you'd judge for yourself..
Nigeria was no 136 in 2014 and then fall to 148 in 2017.. thanks to the anticorruption Messiah from Daura

And don't tell me that it's the people around Buhari that steal.
1. How do you know they're not stealing and keeping the money for him on his commands?
2.Whats the difference between an accomplise and the actual offender? They're served the same pursnishment by the rule of law.

So now that you've learnt that Buhari is more corrupt than Jonathan and Atiku out together, remind me why we should not vote Atiku again?

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by amah4game: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
cry
Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by chuksville(m): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
If you know you know...

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by baliyubla: 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
"They have ganged up against me. Must be kwarapsian pighting back." Lifeless Dullard.
Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by yazach: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
As if we care

Pmb till 2023 and beyond.
Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by Validated: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
Shame on APC

(1) (Reply)

The Persecution Of Ike Ekweremadu by Rueben Abati / "Why Minimum Wage When There Are Better Options?" - Ogun ANN Gov. Candidate / Nigeria To Host 90% Of Extremely Poor By 2030, Says World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.