Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,666 members, 7,805,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV (36454 Views)

Akeredolu Judgement: APC Must Halt Nationwide Congress - Fetus Keyamo / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly / APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by eneyoduke(m): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
All am saying is that Buhari has finished fighting corruption..He should step aside let Atiku fight poverty......
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by oyebolaidris: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
i stand on the path of honor and unquestionable integrity

I stand with PMB

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by Yunus2012(m): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Festus Keyamo......

The fool that decieved the world when he said Fryo confessed to killing Bola Ige.

Not shocked that a man who thrives of false propaganda was found worthy to be part of the Buhari Campaign organization.

You are saying he thrives o. propaganda but this time he is giving you references to go and check yet you are not interested. you simply working from answer to the guestion. You know you answer already and you don't want to be confused by facts.

Continuuuu.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
Deji is indirectly asking for FFK. I think the Showumi guy look very smart and intelligent, he was able to sell his boss and he did well to diffuse Atiku corruption questions. He is not a noise maker and I am sure most listeners took him serious and probably believe him. Bringing in FFK to any serious debate will only destroy Atiku...better to stick with this gentlemanly guy because people tend to believe them that to bring on a rugged FFK that people will struggle to believe.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
I think Atiku need to have the Sowumi guy on Tv more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Profiles Of Sandie Okoro & Arunma Oteh, Nigerians In World Bank Management Team / Nigerians In The UK Protest Against Buhari (photos) / Buhari Summons Emergency FEC Meeting On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.