Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,458 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:22 PM

My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP (2396 Views)

PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action / Peter Obi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by BeardedMeat(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Can you help us analyse how Atiku will win the 25 states of Nigeria?!

We are willing to learn.
Oh puleeeese spare me the anguish of having to lecture an arrogant Dullard who thinks he knows even when he knows he doesn't know Jack! embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by Bannylove13: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

The election is done and dusted.

If Atiku is cheated and rigged out of his mandate, who will fight for him? Igbos/biafrans? I laugh in cantonese.

Atiku himself knows that something is wrong. Have you heard from him since last week? He's gauging public opinion and he knows a mistake has been made in the campaign.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
You're a real joker bro..

PDP don already set sail.
All DGs are in place ..

Coordinators have taken position..no body the gauge anything..no dey give your self hope.

Back to daura bro..no going back..
Abi you no see all BMC propaganda don fail..

At first it was Atiku.. corruption..
Then..Atiku Obj..
Next .. OBI n wrist watch.

Then ..Obi elrufia..
Next Obi n lockup shops..

Then igbos no United..
Then fayose leaving Pdp

Igbo no go get veepee.
Next ..is Biafra election
Then igbos hates hauses..
Then hausa hates igbos..
Then igbos want Biafra..

Next igbo vs Yoruba
Igbo abusing yourba..
Next..igbo should stop insulting Yoruba ..so as not to sway dia hopeful votes..
Then igbos are now hausa slaves

E plenty..

But funny enough all this propaganda and hates are all coming from the west..non from the north..even the spokesmen from the north are all dennial of the above ..yet this guys won't stop pushing..

Can't you see Nigerians are really tired of this administration?

Are igbos only tribe in Nigeria..

We have more than 350 of us in Nigeria and we all know that..
Or is it the veepee thing?

Reality is staring you..Buhari has lost this election..and he won't right it for southwest..he knows that..

Southwest lknows he has lost?but hoping somehow..he will rig..

The years of massive rigging of PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS OVER..

Between not this one.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 16, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Oh puleeeese spare me the anguish of having to lecture an arrogant Dullard who thinks he knows even when he knows he doesn't know Jack! embarassed

You are pained and I understand but this is politics.

I beg you in the name of God, do not act violent or attack your fellow country men next year when Buhari is announced winner of the elections. This plea goes out to all Igbos too. Do not act violent and hijack the Biafra movement to vent your frustrations on fellow Nigerians because of an election between two Fulani men. You would only be giving your adversaries the opportunity to sack you in large numbers.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2018
Bannylove13:

You're a real joker bro..

PDP don already set sail.
All DGs are in place ..

Coordinators have taken position..no body the gauge anything..no dey give your self hope.

Back to daura bro..no going back..
Abi you no see all BMC propaganda don fail..

At first it was Atiku.. corruption..
Then..Atiku Obj..
Next .. OBI n wrist watch.

Then ..Obi elrufia..
Next Obi n lockup shops..

Then igbos no United..
Then fayose leaving Pdp

Igbo no go get veepee.
Next ..is Biafra election
Then igbos hates hauses..
Then hausa hates igbos..
Then igbos want Biafra..

Next igbo vs Yoruba
Igbo abusing yourba..
Next..igbo should stop insulting Yoruba ..so as not to sway dia hopeful votes..
Then igbos are now hausa slaves

E plenty..

But funny enough all this propaganda and hates are all coming from the west..non from the north..even the spokesmen from the north are all dennial of the above ..yet this guys won't stop pushing..

Can't you see Nigerians are really tired of this administration?

Are igbos only tribe in Nigeria..

We have more than 350 of us in Nigeria and we all know that..
Or is it the veepee thing?

Reality is staring you..Buhari has lost this election..and he won't right it for southwest..he knows that..

Southwest lknows he has lost?but hoping somehow..he will rig..

The years of massive rigging of PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS OVER..

Between not this one.

Just take it easy on yourself and fellow Nigerians when Buhari is announced winner next year. We would have to move on as a unit and there shall be no mercy for anybody that carries the banner of Biafra to forment trouble.

Igbos have lost the support and sympathy of other Nigerians who thought they were serious with the biafra struggle.

You have been warned!

Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by BeardedMeat(m): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You are pained and I understand but this is politics.

I beg you in the name of God, do not act violent or attack your fellow country men next year when Buhari is announced winner of the elections. This plea goes out to all Igbos too. Do not act violent and hijack the Biafra movement to vent your frustrations on fellow Nigerians because of an election between two Fulani men. You would only be giving your adversaries the opportunity to sack you in large numbers.

Childish rants! cry cry cry

Which region is best known today for violence?

Northerners followed closely by the westerners.

Goan and cry somewhere else my little one!

Buhari has failed woefully and will be shown out!!
Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2018
BeardedMeat:
See groove oooo. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.... grin grin

If buhari rigs that election like he did in 2015, then you will know there's a difference between "goner" and "Gunner".

You forgot the battle is between two fulani?

You act as if you forgot he's got powerful backers too.

These backers own the courts in the land!

The Lifeless one knows this much and that's why he hates the judicial arm with so much passion. grin

May God guide us all to witness the outcome of the elections next year. But please, we would not show mercy if you disturb the nation with biafra protests oooo. We dey warn una now.

Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by BeardedMeat(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Just take it easy on yourself and fellow Nigerians when Buhari is announced winner next year. We would have to move on as a unit and there shall be no mercy for anybody that carries the banner of Biafra to forment trouble.

Igbos have lost the support and sympathy of other Nigerians who thought they were serious with the biafra struggle.

You have been warned!

Are Igbos the only region opposed to buhari's style of governance?

Those who brought him in knew he had nothing to offer. It was just a ploy to settle political scores at that material time. Elrufai knew buhari was not electable.
You are prolly Yoruba and the only reason you support him is cos of the mere diminutive commissioner.
Tinubu will never be president in this country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by Bannylove13: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You have been warned!

You just dey console yourself...
You see all those Southwest propaganda no fly at all..

Is stale..very stale bro..

Nobody the buy am again..abi na igboey wyake atikultion catch fire for north..

The last time
.but Arewa and arewa youth reject Buhari..upon una propaganda..even Niger Delta..
With all una online propaganda and hatred..e still no fly..
E get as e be..by now una for don know..

Una hope and believe that buhari will rig this election is crashed already..
Nigerians are waiting for him..

Infact this 2019 election is like world cup..na wetin everybody dey wait for..since four years ago to sens the Dullard back..

Abi you don see where Nigerians since the history..rush PVC as the rush am this period..

Yourbody supposed don tell you.. no joke.. people dey que everyday just to get PVCRoTo vote out Buhari and stop him for rigging you think say dey no wise?

Okay oh..

1 Like

Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by BeardedMeat(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

May God guide us all to witness the outcome of the elections next year. But please, we would not show mercy if you disturb the nation with biafra protests oooo. We dey warn una now.

What even makes your little head think I'm Igbo? embarassed

See how unintelligent you are?
Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Are Igbos the only region opposed to buhari's style of governance?

Those who brought him in knew he had nothing to offer. It was just a ploy to settle political scores at that material time. Elrufai knew buhari was not electable.
You are prolly Yoruba and the only reason you support him is cos of the mere diminutive commissioner.
Tinubu will never be president in this country!

I am not so keen on Tinubu Presidency myself. We have good administrators that can contest for the position: Fashola, Osinbajo and many others I can't recollect right now.

Bros, we are not fighting. I am only airing my opinion on the elections. I am convinced Buhari will nick this. I wasn't so sure before, but since last Friday, I have been adequately assured that Buhari has the ace in the elections.

Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by BeardedMeat(m): 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bannylove13:

The last time
.but Arewa and arewa youth reject Buhari..upon una propaganda..even Niger Delta..

Infact this 2019 election is like world cup..na wetin everybody dey wait for..since four years ago to sens the Dullard back..

Abi you don see where Nigerians since the history..rush PVC as the rush am this period..

Yourbody supposed don tell you.. no joke.. people dey que everyday just to get PVCRoTo vote out Buhari and stop him for rigging you think say dey no wise?

Okay oh..
Tell him! You can only rig where you are popular, buhari is not popular in Nigeria and if tries any rubbish, he will know that Atiku is a fulani man with clout!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bannylove13:

The last time

Okay oh..

He doesn't need to rig to win, but if he does, go out and protest for Atiku. We go dey here dey watch.

Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by BeardedMeat(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I am not so keen on Tinubu Presidency myself. We have good administrators that can contest for the position: Fashola, Osinbajo and many others I can't recollect right now.

Bros, we are not fighting. I am only airing my opinion on the elections. I am convinced Buhari will nick this. I wasn't so sure before, but since last Friday, I have been adequately assured that Buhari has the ace in the elections.

You are not keen on Tinubu Then I conclude you are not Yoruba. Except of course if you have been redeemed from the jazz of mass hypnotism he cast on the entire SW.

Buhari is a failure and those that gifted him the presidency want it back yeaa!
Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by Bannylove13: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Tell him! You can only rig where you are popular, buhari is not popular in Nigeria and if tries any rubbish, he will know that Atiku is a fulani man with clout!

Dem never Sabi how tough Atiku be..

E go clear BMC..
Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by Bannylove13: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
BeardedMeat:
You are not keen on Tinubu Then I conclude you are not Yoruba. Except of course if you have been redeemed from the jazz of mass hypnotism he cast on the entire SW.

The guy no be core Yoruba tribalise..

He love Atiku.. but hate igbo..na h problem..
He wants vote Atiku oh.. and his mind the tell am say Atiku go work..

Only say he dey reason igbo fir no carry am along..

Make una promise am say ..he dey secur.e. grin
Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by BeardedMeat(m): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

He doesn't need to rig to win, but if he does, go out and protest for Atiku. We go dey here dey watch.

As we speak now, the dullard is battling with his life clinching on any lifeline possible. He's not even thinking about reelection.

The cabal pushed him to declare and they are the ones to campaign for him.
Buhari will fall face first on the floor come 2019, but the cabal will surely smile to the bank.
Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
BeardedMeat:

Did Tinubu tell you he was gunning for the position? And if he really intends on contesting, we will al rally round as support him as our leader.

For now, he's the National leader of the APC and he has not told the yoruba nation that he intends contesting in 2023. Carry your amebo go one side and face the PDP campaign.

Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by BeardedMeat(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bannylove13:

The guy no be core Yoruba tribalise..

He love Atiku.. but hate igbo..na h problem..
He wants vote Atiku oh.. and his mind the tell am say Atiku go work..

Only say he dey reason igbo fir no carry am along..

Make una promise am say ..he dey secur.e. grin
Ah!! grin
Resurgent4oodua, you have nothing to fear bro! We are one Ok grin

This contri na for me and you too but you must be Atikulated before anyone take you serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
BeardedMeat:
As we speak now, the dullard is battling with his life clinching on any lifeline possible. He's not even thinking about reelection.

The cabal pushed him to declare and they are the ones to campaign for him.
Buhari will fall face first on the floor come 2019, but the cabal will surely smile to the bank.

What mumbo jumbo! I can't make head or tail out of your incoherent post.

Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by BeardedMeat(m): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Did Tinubu tell you he was gunning for the position? And if he really intends on contesting, we will al rally round as support him as our leader.

For now, he's the National leader of the APC and he has not told the yoruba nation that he intends contesting in 2023. Carry your amebo go one side and face the PDP campaign.

LMAO! I was even arguing with an utter kid grin
Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by Bannylove13: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Ah!! grin

This contri na for me and you too but you must be Atikulated before anyone take you serious.

grin grin
Resurgent 4oodua you don hear
Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Ah!! grin

Na here we go dey when e go happen. Abeg no talk say yoruba na back stabber or say Biafra or death oooo cos Nigerian Army go kill any IPOB wey protest oo.I don talk my own.

Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by BeardedMeat(m): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

What mumbo jumbo! I can't make head or tail out of your incoherent post.

OK that means the brain reset I did on you is gradually taking effect.
Don't worry, waa wa alright (you will be alright) cheesy
Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
BeardedMeat:
OK that means the brain reset I did on you is gradually taking effect.
Don't worry, waa wa alright (you will be alright) cheesy

Just don't hate on your fellow country men from the SW next year. Just carry on with a sportmanlike spirit.

Naija go still better. Any biafra protest is sure to incur the wrath of the Nigerian Army.

You have been warned.

Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by dheilaw1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
tonerandsensors:
You will die of your hatred for the Igbos..

You're looking for a handsome guy to eat abi? When your mates already have 4 children in their husbands houses.

You see that hate prevent you from progressing in life?

Repent and turn from your evil and wicked ways.
instead of u to look critically at d message, u r busy abusing d messenger. by the time Buhari is declared winner in 2019, u will run back to this thread but u won't do d it. u people should continue to rant on nairaland while apc is his way to win in 2019.. ewure
Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by BeardedMeat(m): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Just don't hate on your fellow country men from the SW next year. Just carry on with a sportmanlike spirit.

Naija go still better. Any biafra protest is sure to incur the wrath of the Nigerian Army.

You have been warned.

Trash!
Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by BeardedMeat(m): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
dheilaw1:
instead of u to look critically at d message, u r busy abusing d messenger. by the time Buhari is declared winner in 2019, u will run back to this thread but u won't do d it. u people should continue to rant on nairaland while apc is his way to win in 2019.. ewure
Shut your buccal cavity baba
Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by candygist: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
tonerandsensors:
You will die of your hatred for the Igbos..

You're looking for a handsome guy to eat abi? When your mates already have 4 children in their husbands houses.

You see that hate prevent you from progressing in life?

Repent and turn from your evil and wicked ways.

Average igbo man
Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by MeanChris(m): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
Antipob777:
I have followed many threads with dismay here on Nairaland and I feel as a patriotic Nigerian I owe Atiku and the PDP the obligation to advice them and share my views.

While Buhari and the APC are busy strategizing as usual ahead of the 2019 general election, the PDP and Atiku have been carried away with the social media.

Our brothers from the South East have been shouting and making noise all over the social media especially here on Nairaland.

I must be frank and sincere, anybody who tells Still and PDP that they will sweep the SS and SE is a liar and must be deceiving them.

In Rivers state today, APC is fully on ground and there is no way PDP can sweep Rivers state. Wike today will be facing a huge battle as he has lost many of his strongmen to APC. Wike cannot control the military, police or INEC as he did in 2015 with the support of patience Johnathan and federal might where results were written to favour Johnathan.

Again, Wike will focus on his re-election battles as he has many huddles to face. Anybody who resides in Rivers state and is sincere to himself or herself will truly attestate to my assertions.

In conclusion, PDP will find it difficult to win Rivers.

In Delta state, APC is fully on ground with heavy weights on her side and anybody who tells you that with James Ibori, PDP will sweep Delta state is a liar. One should be wondering why ibori is silent for a very long time. Ibori will work for PDP only in the governorship election.

In conclusion PDP and Still will face a tough battle in Delta state.

In Bayelsa I see PDP and Still having an easy ride but should the aspirants who lost their tickets or primary election decide to work for APC then Bayelsa will be a tough huddles for Atiku and PDP.

Bayelsians are very angry with Good luck Johnathan as during his reign of powers, GEJ never did anything for his people and may not have say to control his people.

In Akwa Ibom state, APC is fully on ground and the election will be do or die as majority of the strongmen in Akwa Ibom state are members of the APC and I doubt if Atiku and PDP will be able to withstand the fight.

Gov. Ugoma will be mainly focused on his re-election battle knowing he cannot control the military, police or INEC.

I fear Atiku may not be able to win Akwa Ibom state.

In Cross River State. Gov Ayade is a close Ally of Nigeria and I foresee him focusing on his re-election than making any move for Atiku and his party PDP. Moreover many strong men in cross River State are in APC and will surely mobilize votes for Buhari

In IMO state, APC is fully on ground and I assure you that PDP and Atiku cannot sweep the state. APC will surely use federal might, military and police to secure huge votes in IMO state.

In Ebony state today, APC is fully on ground with huge members and coupled with the fact that Umahi is a stunch supporter of Buhari I do not see Atiku sweeping Ebonyi state.

In Enugu state, APC have lots of strong politicians as members and I see this politicians using the federal might to secure huge votes for Buhari

In Anambra state, I foresee Obiano working for Buhari and I also foresee the APC stalwats using the federal might and police to secure huge votes for Buhari

Edo state will be a walkover for Buhari and APC.

Abia state will be a walkover for Atiku and PDP.

My advice is for the PDP to focus mainly on the North and South west as these are the regions where the block votes will come from.

Anybody who have lived anywhere in the North can tell you that no matter how poor Buhari has performed the Northerners still prefer him to Study.

Atiku and PDP should as a matter of urgency use there grassroots leaders to caution the youths from the south East to slow down with there online ranting and stop abusing the SW.

This is reducing on daily basis their chances in the SW.

One wonders how the igbos who hates the Hausa/Fulani have suddenly falling in love with Atiku who is also an Hausa/Fulani.

APC will fight dirty in 2019 to remain in power and I urge the PDP to shun online rantings and begin now to strategize.

PDP always winning online while APC wins in reality.

PDP, how many times will this online winning of elections happen to you before you learn your lessons.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

I concur with the things you wrote, that's the reality on ground. But what is meant to happen will happen.. if Atiku is meant to be Nig President, then he'll get there, if not.. so be it but I'm really hopeful he gets there because of Obi. With Peter Obi at the FG, wasteful spending will be curbed to 0% and infrastructure will improve greatly. You know why I know, because Peter Obi is a man of himself. He owes no one allegiance, not even Atiku and he's allergic to anything that will soil his name. Obi will really influence Atiku's government to work and the tribal discord between Nigerians will for once be put behind us.
Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by ikezuora4689(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
Antipob777:
I have followed many threads with dismay here on Nairaland and I feel as a patriotic Nigerian I owe Atiku and the PDP the obligation to advice them and share my views.

While Buhari and the APC are busy strategizing as usual ahead of the 2019 general election, the PDP and Atiku have been carried away with the social media.

Our brothers from the South East have been shouting and making noise all over the social media especially here on Nairaland.

I must be frank and sincere, anybody who tells Still and PDP that they will sweep the SS and SE is a liar and must be deceiving them.

In Rivers state today, APC is fully on ground and there is no way PDP can sweep Rivers state. Wike today will be facing a huge battle as he has lost many of his strongmen to APC. Wike cannot control the military, police or INEC as he did in 2015 with the support of patience Johnathan and federal might where results were written to favour Johnathan.

Again, Wike will focus on his re-election battles as he has many huddles to face. Anybody who resides in Rivers state and is sincere to himself or herself will truly attestate to my assertions.

In conclusion, PDP will find it difficult to win Rivers.

In Delta state, APC is fully on ground with heavy weights on her side and anybody who tells you that with James Ibori, PDP will sweep Delta state is a liar. One should be wondering why ibori is silent for a very long time. Ibori will work for PDP only in the governorship election.

In conclusion PDP and Still will face a tough battle in Delta state.

In Bayelsa I see PDP and Still having an easy ride but should the aspirants who lost their tickets or primary election decide to work for APC then Bayelsa will be a tough huddles for Atiku and PDP.

Bayelsians are very angry with Good luck Johnathan as during his reign of powers, GEJ never did anything for his people and may not have say to control his people.

In Akwa Ibom state, APC is fully on ground and the election will be do or die as majority of the strongmen in Akwa Ibom state are members of the APC and I doubt if Atiku and PDP will be able to withstand the fight.

Gov. Ugoma will be mainly focused on his re-election battle knowing he cannot control the military, police or INEC.

I fear Atiku may not be able to win Akwa Ibom state.

In Cross River State. Gov Ayade is a close Ally of Nigeria and I foresee him focusing on his re-election than making any move for Atiku and his party PDP. Moreover many strong men in cross River State are in APC and will surely mobilize votes for Buhari

In IMO state, APC is fully on ground and I assure you that PDP and Atiku cannot sweep the state. APC will surely use federal might, military and police to secure huge votes in IMO state.

In Ebony state today, APC is fully on ground with huge members and coupled with the fact that Umahi is a stunch supporter of Buhari I do not see Atiku sweeping Ebonyi state.

In Enugu state, APC have lots of strong politicians as members and I see this politicians using the federal might to secure huge votes for Buhari

In Anambra state, I foresee Obiano working for Buhari and I also foresee the APC stalwats using the federal might and police to secure huge votes for Buhari

Edo state will be a walkover for Buhari and APC.

Abia state will be a walkover for Atiku and PDP.

My advice is for the PDP to focus mainly on the North and South west as these are the regions where the block votes will come from.

Anybody who have lived anywhere in the North can tell you that no matter how poor Buhari has performed the Northerners still prefer him to Study.

Atiku and PDP should as a matter of urgency use there grassroots leaders to caution the youths from the south East to slow down with there online ranting and stop abusing the SW.

This is reducing on daily basis their chances in the SW.

One wonders how the igbos who hates the Hausa/Fulani have suddenly falling in love with Atiku who is also an Hausa/Fulani.

APC will fight dirty in 2019 to remain in power and I urge the PDP to shun online rantings and begin now to strategize.

PDP always winning online while APC wins in reality.

PDP, how many times will this online winning of elections happen to you before you learn your lessons.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
what's this money hungry hoe saying......no Hausa man.....I repeat Hausa man will ever win any state in the east.....talk less of buhari that lunch Python dance.....and called us 5%...I swear any Igbo man that vote this man is s disgrace to Igbo tribe....u are saying APC have strong people in every state... lolzz hw many the so called strong people do u see during election.... every election is decided by common man in the street.....so get a life and a husband and sense cause u need it
Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by Omon605(m): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
Captainrambo2:
Remove edo from your map.

Buhari is a no here.

Oshomole can swing etsako votes. But not esan and benin votes. Even when he was governor he couldn't

Only etsako has an Apc senator. And we will reclaim that mandate.

Obaseki is a loyal man. Even we in pdp 're in bed with him

Hmmmmm, my brother am from Ishian (Uromi) all the pdp did in the past was just to write result in Edo central and Edo south. Is just that they know is very difficult for them to do the same in Edo south. This time there will be a true election. As far Edo state is concerned who is leading pdp? Anenih is old and weak and his resting. Pdp will never win in Edo in this next election my brother
Re: My Candid Advice To Atiku And PDP by Captainrambo2: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
Omon605:

Hmmmmm, my brother am from Ishian (Uromi) all the pdp did in the past was just to write result in Edo central and Edo south. Is just that they know is very difficult for them to do the same in Edo south. This time there will be a true election. As far Edo state is concerned who is leading pdp? Anenih is old and weak and his resting. Pdp will never win in Edo in this next election my brother
dont get it twisted.

Pdp write results when apc is in power? Joe edionwele won because pdp voted him in.

Mathew urghoghide won because pdp voted him. All Pac could do was watch.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Bags First Political Appointment In Ogun State / Bayelsa, Kogi: Where Was Atiku Abubakar And Where Was Peter Obi? / BREAKING: Peter Hena, Auta And Other FIRS Senior Officials Arrested By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.