Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes (22141 Views)

Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord / Maria Okan Reportedly Pregnant For Olamide - Nigerians React / Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by gistblogger: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nigerian rap sensation, Picazo and Yomi Blaze who was recently signed to indigenous rapper, Olamide’s YBNL label, has gotten a freebie from Director, Mr Moe Musa.

Moe Musa who could not hide his excitement at the information has volunteered his directing services to the artistes for free.

Moe Musa is a UK-based Nigerian music video director who has shot videos for Nigerian hit artistes such as Davido’s Skelewu and Patoranking’s Girlie O.

News via Gistmore :: https://gistmore.com/video-director-moe-musa-shoot-free-video-olamides-newly-signed-picazo-yomi-blaze

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by gistblogger: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2018

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by BigGuyMan: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
This wack noise maker with zero business sense just dey form philanthropist grin cheesy cheesy

After all the noise you sign Chinko ekun e no blow
You sign viktoh still no levels
You sign one guy again still no show
Okay you sign Davolee still zero levels

As of last month you sign two hype men nobody don hear anything from them since then cheesy grin

You don join these two guys again I'm very sure they'd end up like Davolee and the rest craps cool

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by happybee: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
Who's that blabbing big guy above me
Forget bout them getting hit songs or not, at least after signing them they'll be better off without signing.
Them fam go dey alright, them too go dey alright. So what the hell are you now saying Nonsense.

Shout-out the Olamide and Davido jare, these guys dey help with their respective labels.

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
Wack artists and wack songs are going to die a quick 1 month death

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
oluwa

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by Shortyy(f): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
Argh make the video sha taste like stew

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by Pekele007: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Wack noisemakers

48 Likes

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by FYB(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
Thats a great motivation to the lads. God bless you Musa

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by chefremy(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
God let them come and sign me too na, shebi na you give me talent weh i fit rap.
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
BigGuyMan:
This wack noise maker with zero business sense just dey form philanthropist grin cheesy cheesy

As of last month you sign two hype men nobody don hear anything from them since then cheesy grin

You don join these two guys again I'm very sure they'd end up like Davolee and the rest craps cool
...Ekun...

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
Picazzo is going to surpass the legacy of Dagrin, the guy is heavenly made.

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by N0favors: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
Able God, shower your blessing, we want this money

Angeli to’n pinre malo sun
No more insufficient fund
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by BigGuyMan: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
happybee:
Who's that blabbing big guy above me
Forget bout them getting hit songs or not, at least after signing them they'll be better off without signing.
Them fam go dey alright, them too go dey alright. So what the hell are you now saying Nonsense.

Shout-out the Olamide and Davido jare, these guys dey help with their respective labels.
You get mind sha cool
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by dotcomnamename: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
BigGuyMan:
This wack noise maker with zero business sense just dey form NJ grin cheesy cheesy

I pray for all nairalanders, may your enemy (ies) be so confused like this above indomie generation.

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Pekele007:
Wack noisemakers
BigGuyMan:

Are you a class captain?
Are you taking down the names of those you will report?

Please add x3 to Olamide's name? grin grin while he's making his money

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by adioolayi(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
BigGuyMan:

Adekunle Gold, Lil Kesh sef no blow ....ediot

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by oshe111(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
Moe Musa?

Make he no direct All those Almajiri music for them ooo

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by Chanchit: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
BigGuyMan:

At least, he's signing. How many 2face, psquare and co don sign?
Na you help Lol mesh and Adekunle gold blow abi. His job is to give them a platform, their job is to make use of it.

And for Mo Musa too, if Olamide no sign them, he won't remember to shoot free video. He should do free videos for artists that needs it, these guys have a sponsor already.

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
BigGuyMan:

even that female rapper wey him sign i no hear of am

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by happybee: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
BigGuyMan:

You get mind sha cool

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by happybee: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
Chanchit:

At least, he's signing. How many 2face, psquare and co don sign?

And for Mo Musa too, if Olamide no sign them, he won't remember to shoot free video. He should do free videos for artists that needs it, these guys have a sponsor already.
Don't mind them.
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by technicallyrich(m): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
Please how much can i do a song(audio and videos) with popular producers like tekno,selebobo,kristbeat etc or any top lagos producer.
I will also like to know how much would be required for promotions.
I opend a thread about it but the mods have refuse to push these to front page.suen.dominique,myn44.
Nt:i am from ph and based in ph.

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by Abascoh: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
More noise loading, nonsense angry

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by tayo200(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
if it's noise making that's bringing the money, I want to make noise too abeg....people wey dey shout noise making, you wey no make noise, u no fit stand where noise makers dey... so? kinni level nah..i love olamide for these.....more money for them guys, that's the koko...thinhs go change for them... ybnl just dey play on ibile level and making their money...recruiting rap soldier...planning a coup... should we tell buhari??

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by ojoduoludare(m): 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
hater if u like hate da kingdom come ... one day davido or olamide go notice me too/...... i pary

Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by Vornic: 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes by happybee: 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
These three kiddo will shook Nigeria music industry...
Lyta, Picasso, Yomi blaze...

Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? / Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session / Kcee In The Studio With Wizkid As They Set To Release A New Song (photos)