Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Excel Based Automated Broadsheets Created For Teachers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Excel Based Automated Broadsheets Created For Teachers (421 Views)

You Can Boost Your Business By Getting Website Created For You. / Get An Online Store Created For Your Business On Whatsapp / Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excel Based Automated Broadsheets Created For Teachers by endie44: 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
Made by a Teacher for fellow Teachers..

To School Teachers in the House.

Dear Teachers.

If preparing end of term school reports and broadsheets is still much of an headache or pain in the ass.. I think it's time to try CHECKMATE 1.0.

Have we not all been there.

I remember when I first got into the school system. When I got sick and could not continue working at the time andI had bills to pay, I had to get a teaching job. That's how I became a teacher.

I remember vividly how my colleagues (teachers) shyed away from being class teachers.. I didn't understand why at the time but I got to know later.

You see at the end of term, a lot of activities happen simultaneously. We have to mark all the exam scripts, collate results, prepare broadsheets and report cards, also prepare the students for party, Carol or any other presentation that usually come up at the terms end.. all this is expected to happen and be delivered sometimes you n less than 2 weeks and while we still attend to family issues..

Boy, a teacher is usually overstretched at such periods expecially class teachers. It was when it got to the end of term that I under what's up..

I had reasonable excel skill sets and I developed a software that can help automated most of the report preparation at that period of time. Report cards, Broadsheets, attendance and Students data profile are some of the things added to it to give it broadscale functionality.. it is software created by a teacher for fellow teachers. It takes away some of the stress and frees up time to get other relevant things done whether at home or in school.

At a little below N1,001 every teacher needs CHECKMATE as a reliable companion for life. I think you would like it.. I promise. You could request a Demo to try it out first..

CHECKMATE.. making teachers worklife a lot more technology driven, easier, and better.

Cheers.
Endie44.

Re: Excel Based Automated Broadsheets Created For Teachers by endie44: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
More pictures..

(1) (Reply)

Scrap Construction Equipments For Sale / . / My US Paypal Account Under Limitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.