Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From His New Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From His New Girlfriend (465 Views)

I Look Damn Yummy Naked -toke Makinwa Brags / Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From New Girlfriend / Toke Makinwa Brags About Her Surgical Enhancements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From His New Girlfriend by Timil: 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
OAP, Toke Makinwa has taken to her insta-story to warn all her ex’s girlfriends or aspiring girlfriends.

She warned girlfriends to her ex to stop giving her an attitude, stated that she can snatch him back with just ‘I miss you’.

Read post below....

Source:

http://www.informationng.com/2018/10/toke-makinwa-brags-about-snatching-her-ex-from-his-new-girlfriend.html

Re: Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From His New Girlfriend by prospero5(m): 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
you are dying inside but you don't want to be submissive enough to tell him you are sorry.

we know how it is.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From His New Girlfriend by mrjaydee(m): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
I just hope this doesn't get to FP.
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From His New Girlfriend by tstx(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
For her infinitesimal mind
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From His New Girlfriend by tstx(m): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
mrjaydee:
I just hope this doesn't get to FP.

FP material.. 1000 yards
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From His New Girlfriend by EmyLeo(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
...Don't be naive, unless you want to remain single for life, it can also be the other way round..

(1) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Reacts To Kanye West’s Statement About Fela (WATCH) / BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Seen Praying In Israel / Things You Need To Know About Sex And Learn it fast.From Barakumo Solomon Odede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.