Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) (55286 Views)

Businessman Loses $11m Cash In Broad Daylight Robbery In Ogun (pic) / Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) / Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
babzo:

What is this one talking? A job that pays equivalent of 30k to 100k naira PER DAY depending on neighborhood and hours.
You think its Naija where person wey no get money for im pocket go dey form big man?

In the West, there is dignity in labor.

Be proud of your work bro. Live without having to beg anybody for your food or waiting for your Uncle to help you.
Lol. I wonder why people are always quick with conversion rates when someone works in the US ignoring all expenses are in dollars. I guess you pay your rents in naira in the US.
An average single room apartments costs nothing less than a 500$ bill per month in suburb Louisiana. That's another 160k naira; who pays that here. Stop this unnecessary currency conversions unless you are earning in dollars and spending in naira

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by troublemakea(m): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
rentAcock:
You would think the advent of uber, debit card and online ordering services will end the robbery/killings of delivery men and taxi drivers but I guess not. This is very sad, the poor guy probably had no cash on him as most people just order and pay online. I'm no racist but if I'm to live in America, I will avoid, Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Houston and sadly anywhere with a demographic of 40% or more of black or Latino and widespread poverty.

if you run from those cities.... one racist policeman may shoot one dead for running as a black man on your own

no where's save my brother it's only God that protects

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by babzo(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mac2016:

Lol. I wonder why people are always quick with conversion rates when someone works in the US ignoring all expenses are in dollars. I guess you pay your rents in naira in the US.
An average single room apartments costs nothing less than a 500$ bill per month in suburb Louisiana. That's another 160k naira; who pays that here. Stop this unnecessary currency conversions unless you are earning in dollars and spending in naira

No offense sir...i am talking from experience. No unnecessary conversion here, talking with facts. 2k to 3k per month from delivery pays the bills of a moderate spending person including rent with change left over. If you are married and your wife works, thats 4k to 6k per month for the house hold or 48k to 72k per annum. Thats considered middle class in America, meaning you are living well.

If you live in America, you can confirm what I am saying, if not check with someone who does.

I use conversion rates, because:

1) I have lived in both countries
2) This is an article about a Nigerian living in the US
3) The person I was responding to was belittling a hard working man who is now dead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by babadee1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
rentAcock:
You would think the advent of uber, debit card and online ordering services will end the robbery/killings of delivery men and taxi drivers but I guess not. This is very sad, the poor guy probably had no cash on him as most people just order and pay online. I'm no racist but if I'm to live in America, I will avoid, Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Houston and sadly anywhere with a demographic of 40% or more of black or Latino and widespread poverty.

This happened in Pittsburgh a city not on your list. Also the killer may have been white, you don't know.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
babadee1:

This happened in Pittsburgh a city not on your list. Also the killer may have been white, you don't know.

I know it happened in the steel city which also fits my list because it is also a poor city. Ever since all the manufacturing jobs left Pittsburg and moved overseas, the city has been like a ghost town overtaken by poverty. And yes it could be a poor white person who killed him, but I can bet my last 200 naira, that's not the case.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
56yr oldman! Pizza delivery driver! Na wa
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by halfcurrent(m): 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
rentAcock:

Philadelphia is the worst
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
feel my pain bro

daddytime:
Kai...

A man who had probably been forced by ineptitude leaders and unfriendly economy into emigrating in search of a better life, even picking up a legitimate delivery job he naturally wouldn't be caught dead doing in his country just wasted like that.

Such a tragedy.

It is well...

Make the world kukuma end sef, nothing seems to make any sense no more. Even the rich are not immune from the nonsense the world has become.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by caye(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
rentAcock:
I GUESS YOU MAY HAVE BEEN 'FINETUNED' MENTALLY BY THE WESTERN MEDIA
This is not to say there are no criminals in the African American communities, but what about statistics on serial killing, mass shootings and some other varieties of homicides in white communities? Why do you hasten to assume that the killer was black? Don't you think you may have been systematically brainwashed (no insult intended) by the lying western media?
The killings by the neo-nazis of an African American female judge and black lives matter activists, was it by black people.
A white robber used a mask shaped wit a black man's face to rob, was this by a black man also?
Why do you have this self-hatred instead of self-love?
Not to say that there are no problems among us Africans but baba!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by bestpunterever: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
What is a sanusi doing in the US after voting Buhari...

He should have been in the country enjoying change..
how did you know he voted Buhari, your parents at homw did not know yu av ran mad like dis o.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by mowapa(m): 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
1zynnvn:
Pizza delivery man, 56 years old. The kind of jobs our people do over there to survive and send money home still dey baffle me

His unfortunate death is probable a financial blessing to his family. Died on the job, hence most likely being compensated by Dominos .
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
caye:

I GUESS YOU MAY HAVE BEEN 'FINETUNED' MENTALLY BY THE WESTERN MEDIA
This is not to say there are no criminals in the African American communities, but what about statistics on serial killing, mass shootings and some other varieties of homicides in white communities? Why do you hasten to assume that the killer was black? Don't you think you may have been systematically brainwashed (no insult intended) by the lying western media?
The killings by the neo-nazis of an African American female judge and black lives matter activists, was it by black people.
A white robber used a mask shaped wit a black man's face to rob, was this by a black man also?
Why do you have this self-hatred instead of self-love?
Not to say that there are no problems among us Africans but baba!

We are talking about robbery/murder committed in the poor city of Pittsburg and you are bringing up serial killings and mass murder. It is a known fact that 95% of serial killers in the U.S are whites, there's no denying that, this isn't media brainwashing, it's simple fact. Statistics show that a majority of armed robbery are committed by blacks despite blacks being the minority race. So before you cook up crap and spread falsehood, read the story again and re-read my comment.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Maj196(m): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
The movie 'slice' comes to mind
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
baby124:

You are very silly for this statement. Whites also have disorganized societies and are the most people below poverty line in US. You must be white and think anonymity on NL gives you the right to degrade black people. Many black societies and communities are well organized. No race is superior in anyway to the other. FOH with your bullshit.

When white people point out your stupidity, you call them racist. When a black man points out your stupidity you call him white man in a black mans skin, or better still claim he’s suffering from infereriority complex. The word “RACISM” is your MOTHER , whenever anyone spots your failures in life you go crying to mummy.

How about, looking at yourself in the mirror and ask “ what have I done wrong? “ . I doubt you will, cause that’s not what your slave masters thought you deranged idiot.

You are definitely part of the problem, name that one black nation that their citizens are not looking to runaway. You are the reason we blacks can’t figure out the problems let alone solving it.

A Nigerian governor was busy (videotaped)stuffing the people’s money in his pocket, nobody is asking questions or doing anything about it. Same thing would happen in a white society and the whole place would be on fire , if that fellow is not put in jail ASAP.And you claim to be on the same level with their society? You don’t get respect by whining and crying to mummy, you eart it. Earn white peoples respect you ass hole or shut up and enjoy a working society.

Idiots like you bragging about your superiority are the ones that are completely hopeless and lack any innovative ideas to help black race.

Which other community in USA do you have people killing themselves on a daily basis? South side Chicago .And it would never stop on till idiots like you stop blaming everyone else but yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by saajus: 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Some Nigerians are not fortunate to get good pay job. May be they are still getting more education..

Delivery alone cannot give you 2k to 3k per month except you are working 80 hrs per week. Do the calculation. $10/hr. 10x40 = $400 . Let's assume 20% tax. That is $80. You have a take home of $320. $320 x 4 = $1,280. To make 2k to 3k in this kind of job, you have to work for 80hrs. That will be crazy.

Bills:
Rent
Gas
Electricity
Water
Food
Credit Card
Misc
etc

That is why some Nigerians abroad get crazy when people at home mismanage their money. It's not easy.

babzo:

No offense sir...i am talking from experience. No unnecessary conversion here, talking with facts. 2k to 3k per month from delivery pays the bills of a moderate spending person including rent with change left over. If you are married and your wife works, thats 4k to 6k per month for the house hold or 48k to 72k per annum. Thats considered middle class in America, meaning you are living well.

If you live in America, you can confirm what I am saying, if not check with someone who does.

I use conversion rates, because:

1) I have lived in both countries
2) This is an article about a Nigerian living in the US
3) The person I was responding to was belittling a hard working man who is now dead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
Black lives matter Indeed.

500% sure he was killed by a fellow black person .

Most black Americans are lazy low lives who will blame the government and racism for their uselessness in life

Same way they killed Xxxtentacion

Bastards
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by baby124: 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
Netanyahu1:

When white people point out your stupidity, you call them racist. When a black man points out your stupidity you call him white man in a black mans skin, or better still claim he’s suffering from infereriority complex. The word “RACISM” is your MOTHER , whenever anyone spots your failures in life you go crying to mummy.

How about, looking at yourself in the mirror and ask “ what have I done wrong? “ . I doubt you will, cause that’s not what your slave masters thought you deranged idiot.

You are definitely part of the problem, name that one black nation that their citizens are not looking to runaway. You are the reason we blacks can’t figure out the problems let alone solving it.

A Nigerian governor was busy (videotaped)stuffing the people’s money in his pocket, nobody is asking questions or doing anything about it. Same thing would happen in a white society and the whole place would be on fire , if that fellow is not put in jail ASAP.And you claim to be on the same level with their society? You don’t get respect by whining and crying to mummy, you eart it. Earn white peoples respect you ass hole or shut up and enjoy a working society.

Idiots like you bragging about your superiority are the ones that are completely hopeless and lack any innovative ideas to help black race.

Which other community in USA do you have people killing themselves on a daily basis? South side Chicago .And it would never stop on till idiots like you stop blaming everyone else but yourselves.

Crime in US is 50/50. Whites do commit a lot of crimes too. Psychopathy is not limited to one race. If you have low self esteem about your race, limit your crazy talk to yourself and your family and stop trying to reinforce very stupid racial stereotypes. As a black man you say you are, after speaking this bullshit and other races judge you by the retarded crap you have spewed you start crying that you are being racially profiled. Not realizing that you have spread bad news about yourself before you even arrived to your destination. If you don’t know statistics about crime in the US you better shut up and stop prancing around NL showing your low self esteem. Silly white worshipper.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Rossikki: 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
rentAcock:

Err, if you moved to white neighbourhoods, you will be targeted for racist attacks by ordinary whites, and the white police, who engage in unprovoked shooting of blacks. You do realise there are many parts of America that are no-go areas for black folk, and that there is a very long history of white lynching of black people in America? Thought not. Mumu.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Rossikki: 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
Amberon1:
Well said, there's nothing racist about that.
American blacks are subhuman.

Your mother is subhuman.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
Rossikki:

Err, if you moved to white neighbourhoods, you will be targeted for racist attacks by ordinary whites, and the white police, who engage in unprovoked shooting of blacks. You do realise there are many parts of America that are no-go areas for black folk, and that there is a very long history of white lynching of black people in America? Thought not. Mumu.

Malu, a demographically diverse city is preferably to anywhere with a majority of blacks and Hispanics. Nobody is talking about redneck areas where whites will lynch you if given the chance. You are a dottard.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Rossikki: 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
gypsey:
What kinda Robbery is this? Pizza delivery people don't have cash on them. Must be a junkie.

Well.. they will catch the Robber, it's just a matter of time.

SARS in Nigeria would have murdered him Anyway if he was still in Zoogeria.

Animal. So why hasn't SARS murdered your family? Or are they not in Nigeria? Dumb self-hating pig.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Rossikki: 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
rentAcock:

Malu, a demographically diverse city is preferably to anywhere with a majority of blacks and Hispanics. Nobody is talking about redneck areas where whites will lynch you if given the chance. You are a dottard.

Peabrain, crime has to do with CLASS and not race. The reason whites will lynch you in a poor white Appalachian community is the same reason a poor black will attack you in the south side of Chicago. Frustration.

If you had a working brain, you will not attach race to it because there are MANY parts of America that are black, middle class, and SAFER for you as a black person, than some other areas populated mostly by white folk. So use your brain and quit being an Uncle Tom.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Shelloween(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
baysol:

Rip to the dead. Look, he's not the only one as the victim of our inept leaders in Africa, what about thousands that have perished in the Mediterranean Sea. You just wonder what they do at their AU meetings?
they discuss irrelevant stuff. AU is just a weak body that lacks the power to even enforce it's own laws. I miss Gaddafi, though he was a tyrant, but he really pushed for a united African state. The West killed him, why? They dread African unity and he was really pushing for it. A united Africa would be a force to behold in the international community. But no, we would rather kill each other and lick the assess of those white skunks. We are always going to be slaves, until we realize that there is power in unity.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Rossikki: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Its not about racism bro. It’s reality blacks generally have unorganized societies. And they would never fix it because they generally blame everyone but themselves.

Oh lawd.....kindly return to Israel, Mr Netanyahu. How many innocent Palestinian children have you slaughtered today, Mr ''I hate all black and non-white people''?
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
baby124:

Crime in US is 50/50. Whites do commit a lot of crimes too. Psychopathy is not limited to one race. If you have low self esteem about your race, limit your crazy talk to yourself and your family and stop trying to reinforce very stupid racial stereotypes. As a black man you say you are, after speaking this bullshit and other races judge you by the retarded crap you have spewed you start crying that you are being racially profiled. Not realizing that you have spread bad news about yourself before you even arrived to your destination. If you don’t know statistics about crime in the US you better shut up and stop prancing around NL showing your low self esteem. Silly white worshipper.
Shut up , nobody is profiling me , I have lived and worked among white people for over 12 years, I have worked in the law enforcement and the prison systems. The only time I have actually been profiled in my life was in Nigeria. Where I have to be a certain tribe or certain class to get into government programs.

You are a big cancer to black race. Black man has organizational problem. We all need to agree on that then we can start looking for a solution. Stop accusing innocent race for your stupidity.

Again white people are not your problem, your problem is intrinsic, solve it and we would not be crying wolf every time.

And if you insist they are the problem then relocate to Africa, that’s how you prove your disgusted by them. On till then shut up and bury your head in you dirty ass.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Rossikki: 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
baby124:

You are very silly for this statement. Whites also have disorganized societies and are the most people below poverty line in US. You must be white and think anonymity on NL gives you the right to degrade black people. Many black societies and communities are well organized. No race is superior in anyway to the other. FOH with your bullshit.

Oh of course Mr 'Netanyahu' is a white guy pretending to be black. There are loads of them here on NL, who come in here to make their deeply racist statements which they know some frustrated Nigerians will concur with out of ignorance.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
donofdons:
I am amazed to see that someone living in a crime ridden, disease infested, shithole like Nigeria which is now the global headquarters of poverty and one of the worst country to live in, will be complaining about USA. Is it that these people do not know how bad Nigeria is? Are our people cursed?

grin grin
The thing tire me.
Eve dik must comment about crime in US

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Rossikki: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mac2016:

Because he thinks people on NL don't know anything. He thinks he can bamboozle us with supposed huge dollar amounts, expecting us not to know that the money they pay you there goes out of the window the same day in various ways, from tax, to rent, to transport, food etc.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Rossikki:

Oh lawd.....kindly return to Israel, Mr Netanyahu. How many innocent Palestinian children have you slaughtered today, Mr ''I hate all black and non-white people''?
All I know is that for each rocket than comes into Israel from Palestine , I send 1000 back, they can sort out their dead, I careless . I love all races, think less, way less of anyone that blames everyone but themselves for their failures. That would put a lot of black Americans and some white people in the category of people I careless about.

The Chinese? My favorite people, they felt they can do better with what they have and am proud of them , they can stand toe to to now with the rest of the advanced world. Now that’s superior.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Rossikki: 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
Buffalowings3:

grin grin
The thing tire me.
Eve dik must comment about crime in US

It isn't really all that funny to note that in the USA, ''In 2016, the estimated number of murders in the nation was 17,250. This was an 8.6 percent increase from the 2015 estimate, a 16.1 percent increase from the 2012 figure, and a 0.7 percent rise from the number in 2007.'

That is the equivalent of TEN Boko Haram groups committing violence.

Not surprising in a country where almost everybody owns a gun.

America is a big fat shithole. The only thing that keeps people going there is that they managed to rob, rape and enslave enough countries to become rich.

But in reality it is a lawless place, and now they've elected a criminal dictator who is simply going to make the country ten times worse.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Correctdude: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nigerians re being killed at home and abroad. we re really becoming endangered specie!
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Shelloween(m): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
milemimi93:
A Canadian citizen is currently here doing job.. Would you say that Canada isn't ok.?
what type of job and which state? I bet he or she is not selling gala in Borno state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees / Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.