Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:15 AM

Nigeria's Economic Woes- Who Is Responsible? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Economic Woes- Who Is Responsible? (2856 Views)

Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode / I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso / #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria's Economic Woes- Who Is Responsible? by Yyeske(m): 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
ivandragon:

lol...

you obviously read just the first part of the link I sent to you.

if you had read it in full, you would understand the repercussions of just printing money.

once again, I ask, why is the US still owing over $15t in debt if it can just print its own currency anyhow?

well, to each, his own.
Go through my link to get your answer
Re: Nigeria's Economic Woes- Who Is Responsible? by ivandragon: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
Yyeske:
Go through my link to get your answer

ok ooo.

yet when China threatens to dump dollar, US worries...

lol...
Re: Nigeria's Economic Woes- Who Is Responsible? by jpphilips(m): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
theoldpretender:

1.Iran Contra happened under Reagan.....

2.Yes, it took APC 6 months to put together a team, and the truth is, their management of the economy, savings aside...has been poor

(We continue to spend millions under the name of Subsidy ....which is a waste...but if we removed it, fuel will go up).

Havign said that....the guy you quoted is right. And even if Bubu had appointed an economic team immediately....thigs won't have gotten better so long as the forex reserve was low.

In my honest opinion, we need to remove subsides and focus on fixing power. Things would be much harder...but benefits will kick in after ten years.

I won't be voting for APC or for PDP though....both parties don't have an idea beyond savings of what to do next.

Whatelse is there to do apart from Savings & divestment? You saw the list of countries that fell back to their savings right?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje Presumed Innocent Until Proven Guilty In A Law Court, Says Buhari / Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday / Trouble In Customs As Ali Accuses Controllers Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.