Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) (42797 Views)

Laura Ikeji Undergoes Nose Lift Cosmetic Surgery (Photos) / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by tendingNews: 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
BBNaija star, Bisola Aiyeola, shared this funny video of her wearing waist trainer to enhance her body.

She said she's afraid of going under the knife for cosmetic surgery just to look good. She is now stuck to waist trainer.
Watch video HERE
And see photos below

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/bisola-aiyeola-wears-waist-trainer.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by tendingNews: 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2018

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
shocked

Her teeth needs braces teeth trainers too.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
angry this girl is ugly asf

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by Simbaz(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
shocked what are my eyes seeing, a fat ugly looking demon

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by rentAcock(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
How about she ditch the waist trainer and thoughts of cosmetic surgery and actually change her diet and exercise? Why is she thinking of the easy way out? Is she only worried about her physique, how about her health and the chances of diabetes, hypertension and stroke? Lazy woman, there's no shortcut.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by airprinz(m): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Cute facially she isnt cute. Na only her shape we go chop? abeg madam Bees shift go one side

1 Like

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by konkonbilo(m): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
sad angry
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by Ezedon(m): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hips don't lie, if you get if you no get you no get, there's no need of training

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by Respect55(m): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Smh
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by GentleMoney: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Good for her..
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by OgeFather(m): 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bisola is one person I know that went big brother came back and is sane, the rest I rest my case cool come and beat me in my house

10 Likes

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by Dinho20(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
YORUBA GIRLS ARE U--Y

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by faithfull18(f): 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
So? She is beautiful though.
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by midolian(m): 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
Dinho20:
YORUBA GIRLS ARE U--Y
Even with your flat 3 partitioned head, you still dey call another person Ugly? cheesy

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by Soteriahascome: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sadists everywhere
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by farano(f): 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
Simbaz:
shocked what are my eyes seeing, a fat ugly looking demon

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
But she's cuter than ur babe undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by highness25(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
tendingNews:
BBNaija star, Bisola Aiyeola, shared this funny video of her wearing waist trainer to enhance her body.

She said she's afraid of going under the knife for cosmetic surgery just to look good. She is now stuck to waist trainer.
Watch video HERE
And see photos below

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/bisola-aiyeola-wears-waist-trainer.html?m=1
Madam, you should be in your husband's house, you look 41 already. No hating

4 Likes

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
This one wants to be that skinny Geh in transit �

1 Like

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her teeth needs braces teeth trainers too.
Her teeth need...

14 Likes

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by BigGuyMan: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
Fat ugly smelling piece of shit cool
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by JailBreaker(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
fyne girl

Free Scholarship in London - Newcastle University International Student Scholarship

Apply Now: http://studydegreehq..com/2018/09/newcastle-university-vcgs-scholarships.html
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by DaRuud(m): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
OgeFather:
Bisola is one person I know that went big brother came back and is sane, the rest I rest my case cool come and beat me in my house
Which side your house dey

4 Likes

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by princeonx: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
BigGuyMan:
Fat ugly smelling piece of shit cool
Hating on someone that doesn't even know you exist is a serious and dangerous sickness.

15 Likes

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by faithfull18(f): 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
highness25:
Madam, you should be in your husband's house, you look 41 already. No hating
You need glasses to see properly.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by englishmart(m): 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
Is not that she's afraid, is just that she can't afford a cosmetic surgery. lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by BigGuyMan: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
princeonx:

Hating on someone that doesn't even know you exist is a serious and dangerous sickness.
Be warned cool

1 Like

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by pafo(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
This babe no fine at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons / Photos Of Tboss And Ebuka-Obi Uchendu Goofing Around / DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.