Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) (42785 Views)

Laura Ikeji Undergoes Nose Lift Cosmetic Surgery (Photos) / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by durubennie(m): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
Who is that ugly tortoise? undecided
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by Olodo24: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
she can act. the only sane person from that senseless show
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by Charly68: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
Pretty beauty your haters are doomed already .Keep it up .
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by ibori1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
dis gel ugly o

ttt try sha , if u know u know
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by Bitterleafsoup: 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
rentAcock:
How about she ditch the waist trainer and thoughts of cosmetic surgery and actually change her diet and exercise? Why is she thinking of the easy way out? Is she only worried about her physique, how about her health and the chances of diabetes, hypertension and stroke? Lazy woman, there's no shortcut.
Tell them!
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by OgeFather(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
Pm me for details cool
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by OgeFather(m): 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
[quote pm for details [/quote]
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by OgeFather(m): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
Pm for details [quote author=DaRuud post=72121199]
Which side your house dey[/qoute ]
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by stealthtiger(m): 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her teeth needs braces teeth trainers too.
Its been a while..
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by Tundeobama(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
BigGuyMan:
Fat ugly smelling piece of shit cool
she fine pass majority of girls in your state and more successful than them

1 Like

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by Henon: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
Simbaz:
shocked what are my eyes seeing, a fat ugly looking demon

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
Show us your face let's compare.
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by Ategberoson(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
Simbaz:

stop disgracing those looking for verified Nigeria AdSense

I wasn't expecting you to make sense since you're still for AdSense to buy. make sure you look for the psychic own too, you really need it
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by Ategberoson(m): 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

OK and what happen next, mumu?
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by Simbaz(m): 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
farano:
But she's cuter than ur babe undecided

Men you are sweet and beautiful, grin I see baby mama writing over your face, cool at least our baby go fine well well
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by princeonx: 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
BigGuyMan:

Be warned cool
Or what?
Dude I've been here on NL for over 13 years while you just got here last month! so I know all the good, bad, and ugly here! So make your choice and bring it on.
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 16, 2018
highness25:
Madam, you should be in your husband's house, you look 41 already. No hating
Is not a must to marry
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by hopexter(m): 4:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Simbaz:

You really need to buy sense and add to your sense if you think Bisola is fat.
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by darlenese(f): 4:36am On Oct 16, 2018
Simbaz:

you should buy a real sense first before AdSense , you really need it cos u nor get sense.
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by Arijude(m): 6:11am On Oct 16, 2018
midolian:
Even with your flat 3 partitioned head, you still dey call another person Ugly? cheesy
yea that lady abi na man dey ugly
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2018
She should have named and shamed those going under the knife. I believe it is one practice we Africans do not need.
There's a reason White celebrities do that nonsense, they age like milk. Black doesn't crack -- I've seen black people who look almost sixty in the face but their bodies look thirty, all exercise -- diet means nothing to them.
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by bewla(m): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

a friend once said the shape of a woman mouth is the same as the Toto but in this case may u mouth not b ur under ooo it will be louse no b small
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by ensamy(m): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2018
She is ugly. But her boyfriend likes her that way. cry cry cry cry
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2018
rentAcock:
How about she ditch the waist trainer and thoughts of cosmetic surgery and actually change her diet and exercise? Why is she thinking of the easy way out? Is she only worried about her physique, how about her health and the chances of diabetes, hypertension and stroke? Lazy woman, there's no shortcut.

Waist trainer kwa dey give diabetes and stroke. Lol. Okay Doctor

1 Like

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by HenryInno1(m): 8:42am On Oct 16, 2018
tongue grin
Simbaz:

grin
Simbaz:

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2018
Beautiful Bisola.. Wear your waist trainer if you want to Jhooor. Sha don't wear it too often. smiley

I don't know why the guys on Nairaland are always so bitter. Every female is ugly to them grin. When you see their babes now, ugly will be too gentle a word grin.

Abeg eeeee smiley

1 Like

Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by highness25(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
asuustrike1:
Is not a must to marry
Let your sisters remain unmarried at 41 only then will you know that it is a must to marry
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
highness25:
Let your sisters remain unmarried at 41
only then will you know that it is a must to marry
Life is a choice. If my sister doesn't marry it is her life
Re: Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) by highness25(m): 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
asuustrike1:
Life is a choice. If my sister doesn't marry it is her life
Good luck!

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You / Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos / Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.