Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,198 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker (87319 Views)

Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP / Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle / Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by lalasticlala(m): 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
Despite the alarm raised here https://www.nairaland.com/4788698/hauwa-liman-alice-loksha-may Boko Haram finally executed the lady.

The Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP), a faction of Boko Haram, has executed Hauwa Liman, an aide worker with the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC).

According to TheCable, the insurgents have also vowed to keep Dapchi schoogirl Leah Sharibu as a slave for life.

Liman's killing was done spite of a last-minute passionate appeal by the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) "to the Nigerian Government and to communities and individuals with influence to work toward the release of two committed medical workers abducted in north-eastern Nigeria earlier this year".

In a short statement, ISWAP said: “We have kept our word exactly as we said, by killing another humanitarian worker, Hauwa Leman, who is working with the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) that were abducted during a raid on a military facility in Rann, Kala Balge in March 2018.

“Saifura and Hauwa were killed because they are considered as Murtads (apostates) by the group because they were once Muslims that have abandoned their Islam, the moment they chose to work with the Red Cross, and for us, there is no difference between Red Cross and UNICEF.

“If we see them, we will kill the apostates among them, men or women, and chose to kill or keep the infidels as slaves, men or women.”

The 24-year-old nurse and student of Health Education at the University of Maiduguri was among the three aid workers abducted by the insurgents in an attack on a heavily-guarded military facility in the small town of Rann, Borno State on March 1, 2018.

Aside Liman, the insurgents also abducted Alice Loksha Ngaddah, a nurse and mother of two, and Saifura Husseini Ahmed, a midwife. They killed four soldiers and four policemen as well.

Ngaddah’s aged mother died unexpectedly in April as a result of the trauma of her daughter’s abduction, while Saifura was killed in September.

After killing Liman, ISWAP said Ngaddah, a Christian who works with UNICEF, will be kept as a slave, just like Leah Sharibu.

“From today, Sharibu and Ngaddah are now our slaves," it said. “Based on our doctrines, it is now lawful for us to do whatever we want to do with them."

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/15/breaking-boko-haram-executes-aid-worker-hauwa-liman

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by midolian(m): 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
Peace will never locate all sponsors of boko haram

774 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by Ayotomiwa29(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nobody is safe again in this place we call Nigeria cry cry... May God protect and shield our families from all dangers!

May her soul rest in peace

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by Racoon(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
After the propaganda of ending BH in 3months even after the technically defeated propaganda failed to remain defeated.After reinvigorating the allegedly defeated BH with ransome that you lied about?

Then comes the $1B counter insurgency fund yet BH continue to assult even our military? BBOG group you have cowed into oblivion.

Now BH is systematically executing hapless Nigerians while the politics of 2019 & vendetta against perceived enemies have now become the top priority.

To Leah & many others in captivity........ cry cry Rest on to the departed brethren.To the government that be, you have blood on your hands.

265 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by rentAcock(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Looks like Buhari has ordered his boys to resume terrorism towards the end of his presidency all in hopes of swaying voters to reelect him if they want peace. Nigerian politics stinks.

160 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Boko boys are not smiling at all...!

Even though their Man is on the saddle in Abuja...!

Pretty gal like this...! Too bad

MURIC....over to u. Grammar can start now..

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by BruncleZuma: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2018

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by superior1: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
The lifeless president will surely have nothing meaningful to say.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by englishmart(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Politically motivated.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lifeless presido and his greedy fellow.

13 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by prospero5(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
oh!!!
this news has spoilt my evening.
I feel like I have been hit at the back of my neck.
I am forsaking everything this evening in memory of this poor girl.

modified: who instituted sovereignties called nations? who said humans cannot live like animals in the jungle while protecting themselves in the most crude ways?

i am imagining these things because it seems the poor citizens only have the obligations to live by the dictates of the government but the government cares nothing about them. there is the Nigeria army, air force and navy but boko haram still seems to be very powerful. that the armed forces can not fight boko haram i spit on the day Nigeria will be engaged by an external army.

i wish i was wandering in the jungle with my AK47 by my side then stumble on these animals trying to execute this girl, i would stop at nothing to killing all of them then setting her free.

i wish, i wish, i wish.....

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by momodub: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
O noooo

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by irapson2(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
May her soul rest in peace

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by bedspread: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
They will also Die by The Sword!! It cannot Escape them!!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by soberdrunk(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Kai!!! Why nah!!! sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by Dinho20(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
APC AND SCAM ARE LIKE 5 & 6

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Prayer and thought with her family.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by neezar: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mhen and some fella wants Buhari to continue just because of tribe ish

31 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by kidman96(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
jeromeoke:
Mr living dead should b return to daura
Ezedon:
This is what the heartless and lifeless Buhari and co put Nigerians into
neezar:
Mhen and some fella wants Buhari to continue just because of tribe ish

Dinho20:
APC AND SCAM ARE LIKE 5 & 6

Chai.... When Bihari emerges victorious in next year's elections so many people will cry and so many will commit suicide.

We will rig the elections if we have to and if we can't Buhari will never hand over power to any idiot if results don't go our way.

I can't wait....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
cry

RIP sister

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by ishua(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by Ezedon(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
This is what the heartless and lifeless Buhari and co put Nigerians into

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by Mossman1312: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Amen
midolian:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Feel so sad tonight.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by humilitypays(m): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
Islam lipsrsealed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by Ayotomiwa29(m): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by NotBeenPaid: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2018

But our Muslim brothers have refused to criticise the activities of Bokoharam - They'll rather masturbate on anything that has "Christianity" in it!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by Ogaga87(m): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
When will this nightmare be over ¿

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by babepink(f): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
So sad.what a useless country

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
God have mercy!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by Dinho20(m): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
midolian:
Peace will never locate all sponsors and buhari the chief sponsor of boko haram
YOU SAID IT ALL

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by GentleMoney: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
So SAD!!!
midolian:
AMEN!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse / Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May / Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.