Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,198 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC (42375 Views)

Photo: Incoming And Outgoing In Owerri, Imo State / British High Commissioner Visits Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) / Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelo: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2018

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu seeing off the visiting and outgoing British High Commissioner to Nigeria, Sir Paul Thomas Arkwright CMG. He congratulates the High Commissioner for a successful tenure in Nigeria.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
Next president of Nigeria

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by ArcFresky(m): 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
See d guy watch lasan.... shocked

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
sad I love Tinubu more than my father . God bless you sir

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by BabaRamota1980: 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Is there something the British and the Americans are not telling us?

Why do their diplomats pay visit to Tinubu?

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by rhemmiedream(m): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
JAGABAN OKO IYA WON

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by NextGovernor(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
At least he didn't wear oversize clothes today... I usually wonder if his tailor don't measure him.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by cdqyehyeh(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
if tinubu is been refer to as lagos godfather, we lagosians love it like that, at least we support someone that has good,great impact in our state.
Those that hail the likes of Obasanjo, Saraki hw far, hw is ur state.
Tinubu an instructor of the fastest growing state in Nigeria.

147 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
GoTV:
sad I love Tinubu more than my parents. God bless you sir
Because of this monthly N3000 undecided ABI another thing dey there

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
JAGABAN

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by IamAtikulate: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

To force him to Atikulate

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by dust144(m): 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
That's how you see buhari off to daura

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by KehnnyCares(m): 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
Jagaban of Borgu

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by ashjay001(m): 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

If u know, u know!

I actually, dislike d guy. Yet, u can't but, respect him!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by AgbaGodwin: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
dust144:
That's how you see buhari off to daura
dats true o men let start d party rite nw

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by tomdon(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
Why should he go and see tinubu.
He's looking for hand off. Send off money. Corrupt oyinbo man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by cosmatika(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
GoTV:
Ur parents re dead, u think we dunno? cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Emmy9ite02(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
Jagagban.. The slayer of Ambode..

*Check my signature for job test questions and answers..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by GentleMoney: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2018

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by jumpandpas(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
Only those with HEAVY mouth odour and Decayed teeth laughs with their teeth facing the ground.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by gurunlocker: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
GoTV:

I believe they also regretted not using condom to save the sperm... shocked

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Ibcrown(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
ArcFresky:
See d guy watch lasan.... shocked
You get eyes! That's a ROLEX watch

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Ayoswit(f): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
K
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
Associating with a criminal also make you one.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by tomdon(m): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
cdqyehyeh:
if tinubu is been reffer to as lagos godfather, we lagosians love it like, at least we support someone that has good,great impact in our state.
Those that hail the likes of Obasanjo, Saraki hw far, hw is ur state.
Tinubu an instructor of the faatest growing state in Nigeria.

Lol
Stinking ass lickers....

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by XaintJoel20: 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
GoTV:

Your parents would be regretting having a vermin like you for a child...

If they had known, they would have used condom that faithful night...

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
GoTV:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by sholay2011(m): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
GoTV:
You need deliverance.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by BabaRamota1980: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
IamAtikulate:

To force him to Atikulate

Lol.... grin

Everytime Atiku apply for visa they deny him. Its a shame that the presidential candidate of a country is declared non entity in another, particularly one as respectful as USA.

My cousin got visa last month. It says a lot about your ATIKULATE.....more like ERADICATE! grin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by internetservice: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
Asiwaju baba... I celebrate you sir

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by ogasomgwu: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
GoTV:
zombie spoted

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deadlock Over Governor Wike As Atiku Searches For Running Mate / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property / Content Of CJN's "Mystery" Leather Handbags Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.