Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker (41112 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by ogasomgwu: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sory to deviate I thought they say yestday was no bra day. I xpected to c varios olympus shapes from our slay mamas, baby mamas and all d mamas but felt very dissapointed. Im still putin on my 3d spec chekin all d headlines. Abi all d olympus has fallen and flattened to shameful level?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
Why didn't he react when she was still alive??
All their reactions always start and end on Twitter. Enough is Enough. Make moves People..
What happens after you finish reacting on Twitter? Then you go and sleep? undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by codedguy1(m): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
ollah2:

the simple question is; where was he during the 6 years tenure under GEJ when boko haram killed in the thousands? Sabbatical leave?

Oh please shut up. He spoke now, you feel he wants to take advantage and at the same time you are asking why he did not say anything before.

Atiku comments, problem, he does not comment problem.

Its really terrible being a dyslexic and confused zombie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by martineverest(m): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
IamAtikulate:

They don become dumb nah as they no fit do anything.
they might be liasing with big guns in South South..don't underrate oshiomole
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by ollah2: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
codedguy1:

Oh please shut up. He spoke now, you feel he wants to take advantage and at the same time you are asking why he did not say anything before.

Atiku comments, problem, he does not comment problem.

Its really terrible being a dyslexic and confused zombie.

You should keep quite, there are people like us with our brains working while there are zombies and slaves like you who don't have a brain hence believe this charade the same way you believe a president can restructure Nigeria(a northerner for that matter)
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by domaintraderng2: 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
Atiku trying so hard to clean his image but his team is neglecting to purchase basic domain names. Jen Bush forgot to buy domain names and was humiliated by Donald Trump's team when they bought JebBush.com.

Check my signature and learn how to buy Atiku2019(dot)com, WhoIsAtiku(dot)com and others.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by Darligold(m): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Ada,mechie gi onu ebe ahu!

like father like son. you need to be deployed to Maiduguri or jos. get sense na free.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by GentleMoney: 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ayoswit:
Boko Haram and their sponsors shall know no peace.
AMEN!!!!
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by codedguy1(m): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
ollah2:

You should keep quite, there are people like us with our brains working while there are zombies and slaves like you who don't have a brain hence believe this charade the same way you believe a president can restructure Nigeria(a northerner for that matter)

It is your zombielized brain you are using to query why someone commented on an issue and also attack the person for not commenting on the same issue.

Pick a struggle and be liberated. Ode.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by somehow: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
Are you okay? Buhari has actually done well with managing the menace of Boko haram in 3 years than all the years put together under PDP. you people just talk anyhow!
Adaowerri111:
How did we end up with Buhari, With all the prayers being rendered in Nigeria, Is this punishment for the sins of our forefathers?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by ollah2: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
codedguy1:

It is your zombielized brain you are using to query why someone commented on an issue and also attack the person for not commenting on the same issue.

Pick a struggle and be liberated. Ode.

Obviously you lack comprehension. Well, you are a zombie and so you aren't capable of anything.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by codedguy1(m): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
ollah2:

Obviously you lack comprehension. Well, you are a zombie and so you aren't capable of anything.

You lack the ability to coordinate your thoughts. And that is synonymous with ring a first class zombie. Simple!
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by Harry00(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
Atiku what are you doing
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by Martinez19(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
If it were the president's daughter, things would have been different. I don't know what more proof people need to be sure that our leaders don't care about us. For those crying to the government for jobs, I hope you can be certain of the futility of such effort.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by ollah2: 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
codedguy1:

You lack the ability to coordinate your thoughts. And that is synonymous with ring a first class zombie. Simple!

Perhaps i lack the ability to be on the same deluded, dumb and bigoted page with you.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
rentAcock:
Atiku should shut up, he thinks because has now on Twitter he can write rubbish. All this hype around him but he may be worst than Buhari.
Wait until he is tried and tested. I doubt if any leader in Nigeria today will be as bad as Buhari well, except of course that useless governor in Kogi state.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
OgeFather:
I find it very hard to believe that the president is not aware of what could be done to put an end to this killings giving his expireince as a military man but he seems not to be bothered about this killing

May your soul rest in peace , it's not your fault to be born a nigerian
we are talking about a terrorist group engaged in a Guerrilla warfare. Almighty America can't single handedly end terrorism in the middle east. Fighting a faceless group is the worst battle to engage in. The only remedy is to dialogue with dem.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 16, 2018
rentAcock:
Atiku should shut up, he thinks because has now on Twitter he can write rubbish. All this hype around him but he may be worst than Buhari.

I think you should be d one to shut up if u have nothing to say. I wont be surprised if u are an afonja.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by EDOLUWA: 12:27am On Oct 16, 2018
God please deliver us from boko haram in JESUS name

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by KoeChz(m): 1:01am On Oct 16, 2018
sunnywhyt007:
Naija how far na Few years ago na Sai baba upandan now Atikulate dis Atikulate dat...smh!...All na scam! Atiku wan tell me say he no know say dat gyal Dey with Boko all dis while make dem go free her? Dem kill her nw he come to talk ............!
wetin u wnt make atiku do, is he the gcfr? Wetin saint buhari do during ebele's government than making noise everywhere abt stupid change
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by Volcano12(f): 1:01am On Oct 16, 2018
ikaboy:
na everything this corrupt man de react to??
I are heartless like ur Demi god Buhari,Evil beings
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by Volcano12(f): 1:02am On Oct 16, 2018
ikaboy:
na everything this corrupt man de react to??
U are heartless like ur Demi god Buhari,Evil beings
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by SarkinYarki: 1:19am On Oct 16, 2018
Ayoswit:
Boko Haram and their sponsors shall know no peace.

Then you are saying the dullard will know no peace
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by atiku4President(m): 2:01am On Oct 16, 2018
Adaowerri111:
How did we end up with Buhari, With all the prayers being rendered in Nigeria, Is this punishment for the sins of our forefathers?
When people like Pastor Tunde Bakare is lending campaign money to someone loke Governor El Rufia who has done nothing to protect Christians in Kaduna, what then do you expect
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by NaMe4: 3:02am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
sad why is it so hard for people to denounce Christianity and be free? If i were in Sharibu's shoe, i will have pretended to join Islam and return home safely. Fanaticsm is what is holding her captive not Boko Haram.

Remember the two who were executed were Muslims.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by MallamJackson(m): 3:11am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
sad why is it so hard for people to denounce Christianity and be free? If i were in Sharibu's shoe, i will have pretended to join Islam and return home safely. Fanaticsm is what is holding her captive not Boko Haram.

"These people" don't denounce Christianity because:

"A spirit bears witness with their spirits" that they are GOD'S CHILDREN hence they've grown to "trust" the Lord with "all their hearts" leaning not on their understanding

Evidently these are qualities you don't possess hence your proclivity to "play smart" if you were in her shoes.

HE WHO TRIES TO SAVE HIS LIFE WILL LOOSE IT BUT HE WHO LOOSES HIS LIFE FOR MY SAKE SAVES IT - Jesus
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
Are u alright?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by MallamJackson(m): 3:29am On Oct 16, 2018
rentAcock:

On your last point I agree.

but that he should:

1. Shut up?

2. He writes rubbish?

1. He as a matter of fact must issue a statement because Nigerians would view him unserious and non challant were he to be mum

2. Spot out one thing wrong with his statement. As a matter of fact you should commend him for being apolitical on the issue.

The Buhari we know would have personally politicised it were he in Turaki's shoes

#SomeThingsAreJustContagious

#SlowMindsEveryWhere

Sai ya koma daura!!
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by osazsky(m): 3:31am On Oct 16, 2018
rentAcock:
see mumu .noting can b worst than buhari not even a goat
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 16, 2018
franciskaine:
we are talking about a terrorist group engaged in a Guerrilla warfare. Almighty America can't single handedly end terrorism in the middle east. Fighting a faceless group is the worst battle to engage in. The only remedy is to dialogue with dem.

Bros America is fighting insurgency in the enemy's ground. Try reading art of war you will find it difficult defeating the enemy in his ground. But in the case of Nigeria it is actually terrorism in our home soil. Some people in government are feeding fat from budgetary allocations that is why this insurgency is lasting this long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others / Prince Charles And Wife Camilla Arrive Abuja, Inpect Guard Of Honour. Photos / Asari Dokubo Speaks On Niger-Delta Avengers (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.