Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker (41106 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
sad why is it so hard for people to denounce Christianity and be free? If i were in Sharibu's shoe, i will have pretended to join Islam and return home safely. Fanaticsm is what is holding her captive not Boko Haram.
You have rightly observed that Islam is the problem that the world has. A religion of terrorist! However, your stupidity has blinded you from knowing that if there is anyone who should have done something for the girl, it is the government. First, by preventing her kidnap or ensuring she is released. You can strip yourself of your stupidity sometimes and be human

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by figure007(m): 6:05am On Oct 16, 2018
rentAcock:
Atiku should shut up, he thinks because has now on Twitter he can write rubbish. All this hype around him but he may be worst than Buhari.
not that maybe worst... He will be worst a d even worstest.... Even worstetist... If there is any English like that..... I don't see life in that Atiku at all
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by BanevsJoker(m): 6:23am On Oct 16, 2018
Neil0072009:

He is not your mate and he is richer than all your family members put together so please have some respect ✊
Something tells me you are Yoruba. No other ethnic group in the world worships a fellow human being solely because of wealth. Take the Jagaban situation for example.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by PS712: 6:25am On Oct 16, 2018
Adaowerri111:
How did we end up with Buhari, With all the prayers being rendered in Nigeria, Is this punishment for the sins of our forefathers?
Let's not shift blame,it's our sin.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by Ikpongiton: 6:25am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
sad why is it so hard for people to denounce Christianity and be free? If i were in Sharibu's shoe, i will have pretended to join Islam and return home safely. Fanaticsm is what is holding her captive not Boko Haram.
you sound like a monkey,with no head,but you are half human,wit eyes,nose and mouth on your chest.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by BanevsJoker(m): 6:30am On Oct 16, 2018
rentAcock:
just because your whole family and generation are destined to be low lives does not mean total strangers you meet online is in your class. Why is "imploring" the president on social media to act as if the president isn't concerned and if he could find the perpetrators he wouldn't do so? It is all a campaign strategy and he is only trying to score points. I see you received free Chinese phones from Atiku's campaign platform and that gift has clogged up your thought process.
What about the hundreds of "perpetrators" he has released from custody in the past years for being "repentant"? In your warped mind, repentance absolves one from being prosecuted for mass murder. I hope the terrorists who will soon take your life repent afterwards, so your Lord Buhari can set them free without punishment.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by Abdul3391(m): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2018
Dinho20:
BUHARI WHY?
He can't even do maths correctly. is 97% + 5%= 100% pls
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by VULCAN(m): 6:52am On Oct 16, 2018
Coming from a Yoruba Muslim like you who is so deceptive that he claims to be a Christian on Nairaland....I am not surprised.

Forceful conversion is what Mohammed initiated and forceful conversion is what you fellows have maintained for 1300yrs

GoTV:

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by phase1: 6:55am On Oct 16, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Ada,mechie gi onu ebe ahu!

Ri wa pu nsi onu ebeahu. Efulefu.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by IRIEBOY(m): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2018
rentAcock:
Atiku should shut up, he thinks because has now on Twitter he can write rubbish. All this hype around him but he may be worst than Buhari.
GBAM.. anything PDP and APC or party with old cabals can not improve Nigeria.. I hope Atiku wins then Nigerians will be waiting for another election to vote him out..
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by TheVerdict: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:

We all will die someday. She stood for something and died for it. Better than denying her faith and still dying.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by FRESHG(m): 7:04am On Oct 16, 2018
Okoroawusa:

mmmm...kedu ihe n'esi ebea?

heeee!....okwanu ikpu ada o!
IKPU NNE GI N’ESI
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by bilulu(m): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
why is it hard for u to denounce ur Islam upon all atrocities dey re committing against humanity
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by ndubueze92(m): 7:15am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
Look at you? in other words, everyone must be harassed by this faith lunatics for dissenting?
I mourn.....
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by bejeria101(m): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:

Airhead dunce!
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by Okoroawusa: 7:29am On Oct 16, 2018
FRESHG:
IKPU NNE GI N’ESI
Nwoke amu mmiri,ada owu oyigi Nwanyi?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by IamAtikulate: 7:50am On Oct 16, 2018
martineverest:
they might be liasing with big guns in South South..don't underrate oshiomole
Who is oshiomole? That mad dog that couldn't remove Saraki or Dogara? Or the one that couldn't even hold his state together?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by dazzlingd(m): 8:24am On Oct 16, 2018
martineverest:
this one will be reacting on social media...he should talk less and think more.atiku should be concerned about sudden silence of top APC think-tank.APC sudden silence is deafening
don't you get, for apc to be silent this long, he should be worried over that.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by dheilaw1(m): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2018
the foolish chemical reactor can now react when he and his boss closed their eyes to the starting of boko Haram under their presidency in 2001... They were busy selling our national assets and looting the proceed.. awon werey
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by steveekeoma(m): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:

mumu
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
obynzo:

Bros America is fighting insurgency in the enemy's ground. Try reading art of war you will find it difficult defeating the enemy in his ground. But in the case of Nigeria it is actually terrorism in our home soil. Some people in government are feeding fat from budgetary allocations that is why this insurgency is lasting this long.
I don't agree less with ur positions. I'm only adding that it has neva been an easy battle for any state. Fighting a faceless group is a difficult battle. The Niger Delta battle is something similar. You are fighting someone wù is a killer at night and a friend during the day.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker by jonuel1(m): 1:48am On Oct 17, 2018
GoTV:

it is not as easy as it looks o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake / Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians / SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.