Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Is It Proper For Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Make Unclad Video Chat With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Make Unclad Video Chat With You (1528 Views)

Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Make Unclad Video Chat With You by Gsongz: 12:38am On Oct 16, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, if am wrong or right.
Is it proper for your Girlfriend or Wife to make Naked Video Chat with you. probably, you call her with WhatsApp Video Chat, but she was in the dressing room and your video call came in immideatly after she took her bath and she decided to pick it. Without considering the current environment status (Huband or Boyfriend)
Is it Properly for a lady ?

Am sorry for any grammar ��

Re: Is It Proper For Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Make Unclad Video Chat With You by pode(m): 12:47am On Oct 16, 2018
No

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Make Unclad Video Chat With You by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 16, 2018
hell no

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Make Unclad Video Chat With You by unmask: 5:30am On Oct 16, 2018
The key variable is "your" she can chat regardless of her being unclad or not
Re: Is It Proper For Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Make Unclad Video Chat With You by Oreofepeters: 6:32am On Oct 16, 2018
No, not even girlfriend, I hate seeing unwanted nakèdness It irritates me.
Re: Is It Proper For Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Make Unclad Video Chat With You by milemimi93(m): 6:49am On Oct 16, 2018
Gsongz:
Hello Nairalanders, if am wrong or right.
Is it proper for your Girlfriend or Wife to make Naked Video Chat with you. probably, you call her with WhatsApp Video Chat, but she was in the dressing room and your video call came in immideatly after she took her bath and she decided to pick it. Without considering the current environment status (Huband or Boyfriend)
Is it Properly for a lady ?

Am sorry for any grammar ��
No. If your woman has done that, let her see a psychologist . .
Re: Is It Proper For Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Make Unclad Video Chat With You by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 16, 2018
milemimi93:
undecided undecided
Re: Is It Proper For Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Make Unclad Video Chat With You by Gsongz: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
milemimi93:

Is that really necessary.
Re: Is It Proper For Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Make Unclad Video Chat With You by Gsongz: 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
unmask:
The key variable is "your" she can chat regardless of her being unclad or not

Tho, she was in the process of add cream to her skin and she felt like okay. Let me pick my boyfriend video call.. tho, she continued dressing her self up while making the video call.

(1) (Reply)

She Lied Been A Virgin Rather She Had “vaginal Atresia”, Man Cancel Wedding.... / Daughter Catches Her Father Fucking The House Maid / Performing Girl Mistakenly Lits Her Pussy On Fire On Stage (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.