Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) (32714 Views)

Meet Princess Dr. Mercy Seaphrora Uwakwe, Nigerian -american Medical Doctor / Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital / WHO Welcomes The Use Of Dexamethasone In Treating Critically COVID-19 Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:26am On Oct 16, 2018
My first, she came around 10am, Friday, 5th October, 2018 after so much struggle.

Labour started 3pm, Thursday, 4th October, 2018.

After admitting her, Doctor/nurses will check on her every 30 minutes to see how she's progressing.

From one cm to another took hours, rupturing of membrane manually with so much pain that brought tears to my eyes.

From back pain to stomach and legs. We couldn't sleep through the night.

2minutes of relief and 15minutes of pain, screaming.

The next morning, 5th October, she became so tired, talking was so difficult for her and that became the scariest moment of my life.

Moments later, the doctor called me to his office and said, 'we have to do the needful '.

He told me the bill and i was shocked, 'where would i get it? ' said to myself.

So they brought a document for me to sign, unknowingly, i signed where am supposed to put the date....Lol

They took her in, doctor said 'do you want to witness this? ' i said 'no'. I dont have the heart, i can pass out in there.

I was outside with friends and neighbors.

Moment later we heard ''ween ween ween ween", we all looked at each other and my neighbor 's wife said 'Sile that's your baby'

The door was opened, a nurse stepped out and asked 'who is the father?' i am and she handed her over, immediately, i started crying.

I was crying because of the joy in touching a baby that belongs to me for the first time, also remembering the pain my wife passed through for almost 24hours.

Then i also thought about my late mum, like she passed through this for me to come to life.

Men out there, do you still have a mum, your wife, the mother of your kids.

I think is time we cherish, respect and appreciate them more for what they've passed through and their sacrifice in the labour room/theatre.

I thank God they're both alive and well.

God bless every mother, every mother to be and all ladies/girls out there.

Earlier thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/3609673/explorers-nairalanders-wedding-photos?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6687299711

814 Likes 86 Shares

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:26am On Oct 16, 2018
7days later, Friday, 12th October, 2018.

I appreciate you guys and i say sound 'AMEN' to all your prayers and wishes. Wish i could reply everyone.

God bless you all.

1082 Likes 82 Shares

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by ajokebelle(f): 4:29am On Oct 16, 2018
Wow, congrats.
Welcome to the world "Princess Explorers"

389 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by DatIbibioboy(m): 4:30am On Oct 16, 2018
Am so happy for you.
Congrats. shocked

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Nbote(m): 4:32am On Oct 16, 2018
Welcum Cute Baby Exploress.. We are proud of U and Ur Daddy... U must hit FrontPage.. Congrats Baba

224 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Olalan(m): 4:32am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats Bro....

18 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by adwem2003(m): 4:37am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations bro

17 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by oz4real83(m): 4:40am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats bro!!!

14 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by amicdan(m): 4:47am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations bro.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 4:51am On Oct 16, 2018
Explorers, the only amazing scientically certified guy in nairaland has finally become a dad. Congratulations plenty

218 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations Explorers. More blessings for the family.

18 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by MrMakaveli20(m): 5:09am On Oct 16, 2018
congratulations brother. may she continue to bring joy and happiness to your family and everyone around her.... Good to finally see the man behind those wonderful posts. Explorer

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Momcherry(f): 5:10am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats. You and your wife look like siblings. Your family is blessed

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Ibukzy: 5:12am On Oct 16, 2018
congratulations, boss

8 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by DrLikita12(f): 5:13am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations! smiley

7 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Nogodye(m): 5:26am On Oct 16, 2018
Wow! Congratulations bro.Welcome Princess Explorer, grow in wisdom,understanding and in God's Grace

14 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by stephleena(f): 5:26am On Oct 16, 2018
She's so cute..congrats..

12 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by GogetterMD(m): 5:27am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations bro. She's adorable!
May she be a source of blessing to her family

16 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by enoqueen: 5:32am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats e-brother.
May her arrival bring good tidings.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations! !

6 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 5:38am On Oct 16, 2018
awesome!!
but i don't want a baby girl!

2 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by tofolo(m): 5:42am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations bro, May She grow in grace and wisdom. And welcome to the club latest daddy. The day she calls you dad would be another happy day again.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by sisisioge: 5:43am On Oct 16, 2018
Explorers:
7days later.

She's Grace Adeola Oluwafireyimika Oluwadarasimi Oluwatobiloba Ayomiposi Ayomikun Inioluwa

Congratulations! May God make her addition to your family a huge blessing! She come already fine...go buy her a poppy o grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Elektra008(f): 5:44am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations baba Explorers, she is such a beauty to behold.

3 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Ariyke: 5:49am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations explorer. May she be happy all her life

3 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Acidosis(m): 5:53am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations brother cheesy Your little angel is already blessed and favoured. Congrats to your wife too, the experience must have been so terrifying

3 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by tukdi: 6:04am On Oct 16, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Conductor,

please drop me here!!! grin

Congratulations to the great EXPLORERS!!! grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by teegeealiu: 6:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Beautiful little princess...Congrats to you Explorer but you want to use names to finish her, only her?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by anochuko01(m): 6:07am On Oct 16, 2018
Exploress is born

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 6:14am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats bro shocked

3 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by daddytime(m): 6:14am On Oct 16, 2018
Wow...congrats man...

Can't wait to share mine.

NB

And I did, January 11th of 2019

4 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 6:15am On Oct 16, 2018
Wow.... She is so adorable.

She looks like you small.

Congratulations!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With / Impact Of Masturbation On Fertility / Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.