Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Pls I Need Assistance On Abia State University Supplementary Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Need Assistance On Abia State University Supplementary Admission (425 Views)

Ebonyi State University Supplementary Admissions Advertisment For Admission Into / Yobe State University Supplementary List For The 2019/2020 Academic Session!!! / Man Gives Scholarship To Ikechukwu Samuel, A Poor Boy He Met On Abia Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Assistance On Abia State University Supplementary Admission by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 16, 2018
Pls who can help me with necessary info or assistance on how to apply and get admitted in to ABSU through the supplementary pls
Re: Pls I Need Assistance On Abia State University Supplementary Admission by Skyken99(m): 11:41am On Oct 16, 2018
Go to the school portal, generate an invoice for the supplementary, go to bank and make the payment #10,150 with the invoice, go back to the school portal and fill the supplementary form.
Re: Pls I Need Assistance On Abia State University Supplementary Admission by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
Are you a student there. And pls what's the possibility of getting admitted from the supplementary .. And is it like the normal admission
Re: Pls I Need Assistance On Abia State University Supplementary Admission by Skyken99(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
Since inception of this JAMB CAPS, I no longer know how they run the supplementary admission stuff o.. . Bt previously, I think its by ``Who do u know ``factor
Re: Pls I Need Assistance On Abia State University Supplementary Admission by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
apply to a federal university like UNILAG. most employers don't regard state universities especially if it's not the state you are seeking employment.
if you can secure a good course as well the better for you.
Re: Pls I Need Assistance On Abia State University Supplementary Admission by Kayprincefav: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
ABSU Supplementary Admission for 2020/2021 Session

The Abia State University ABSU Supplementary Admission has been announced. The school manage are inviting applications from suitably eligible candidates for Supplementary Admission into the university's regular undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.

Therefore all the Candidates seeking Admission into the Abia State University, Uturu regular Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, should be informed that the Supplementary Post UTME Screening Test earlier scheduled to hold on Wednesday, 10th and Thursday, 11th March 2021 has been rescheduled in order to give room for more candidates interested in the screening test
Read more here [https://www.latestadmissionnews.com.ng/absu-supplementary-admission-for-2020-2021-session/]

(1) (Reply)

#oauvsunilag: OAU And UNILAG Shades Each Other On Twitter (screenshots) / Which Universities In Nigeria Still Do Post UTME? / Violent School Girls Slaps Teacher!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.