Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda (37925 Views)

Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by fagbemiakintayo(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2018
Simbaz:
cry quite an ugly fat child, no wonder these celebrities run from their baby mamas

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account
try and get something to eat, may be your eye and brain will start working. Calling cute little girl UGLY? What would you call GANDUJE?
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by chisani(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2018
Davido's investment. Lovely lovely girl.
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by ireneidiva(f): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2018
chineloSA:

"Veronica"

Which sane young African mother will name her beautiful girl "Veronica"?

Pathetic
It's people that don't mind their business and make unnecessary comments about other peoples lives that are pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by Pekele007: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2018
mezarddinny:
why can't he call a baby ugly? you these emotional people suck

the baby is fine to me though
Shut up... Can he create a human? Why call any ugly? Use your sense
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by gare(f): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Bigjoe15:
no resemblance with Davido
or am I blind?

Check the smile, that is Davido smiling
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by Nixiepie(f): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2018
chineloSA:

"Veronica"
Pathetic
pls what is wrong with the name Veronica?
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by Pekele007: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2018
megareal:

I wonder o. Though this baby is fine to me but there are some they post here and I just want to rail at the people commenting ''cute kid'.
Every baby is cute.

If you can't create a human, you have no right to decide which is ugly or beautiful. OK?

Now pick your brain.
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by akinwale701(m): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2018
Buy Sense for yourself first
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by safarigirl(f): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2018
chineloSA:

"Veronica"

Pathetic
she's not an African mother. Hailey's mother is an American

1 Like

Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2018
wow, see as her smile sparked me up, she seems less troublesome, such a happy honeybunch
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by talk2saintify(m): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2018
Bigjoe15:
or am I blind?

Very Blind!!!
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by EmekaBlue(m): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2018
OBO dimples strong noni

But why is this young lad just spreading kids like 2face all around d place undecided
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by frozen70(f): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2018
Simbaz:
cry quite an ugly fat child, no wonder these celebrities run from their baby mamas

Am sure you are very ugly if not how come this beautiful angel looks ugly to you

His father is capable of welfaring you for the rest of your life

Enemy of beauty,
Mtcheew
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by victorian(f): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2018
Mehn! This daughter looks a splitting image of his uncle senator adeleke cheesy

Na WA o.

This can cause problems o grin
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by afariogunone1(f): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bigjoe15:
or am I blind?

Look again
She looks like Imade, her step sister
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by Freeman59: 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bigjoe15:
or am I blind?

I think you are.
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by metroid(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bigjoe15:
or am I blind?

You blindeder
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by Mizwisdom(f): 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
No need for DNA test, she has Adeleke blood, looks like David's uncle
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by Dnimaa(m): 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
Its obvious Davido is the father. Real facial resemblance
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by sweet555: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
pictures so sweet
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by ekestic1976(f): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bigjoe15:
or am I blind?

So you didn't know that you're blind? Do you live alone, or why wouldn't your people tell you? Could be they too are blind?
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by kunyeo(m): 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
mezarddinny:
why can't he call a baby ugly? you these emotional people suck

the baby is fine to me though

If you are refined,there are some statements you dont utter publicly.One of them is calling an innocent girl ugly.
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
Simbaz:

You people will come here to advertise but always forget that your potential customer is likely to see your Shity posts which might put them off, smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by zarkknight(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
This kain resemblance no need DNA test.Dem go even ask why you wan waste your money lol
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by chineloSA(f): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
ireneidiva:

It's people that don't mind their business and make unnecessary comments about other peoples lives that are pathetic.

Rubbish. If it's private then it should be on social platforms.

It's unnecessary to you probably because you give kids English names.
Idiot
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by chineloSA(f): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
Nixiepie:
pls what is wrong with the name Veronica?

There is everything wrong with having unAfrican names when you are African.

What does Veronica means? Do you know?
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by chineloSA(f): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
safarigirl:
she's not an African mother. Hailey's mother is an American

So does that mean she should be called Veronica or Hailey. What do those names mean? What's wrong with having and African name?

Does that make this child less of an Africans ( Yoruba)? Does that makes her white?

Why bear an English name when you are not white.

Have you seen a white Amaka, Chukwuemeka, Babatunde etc? Why are you trying to justify bearing an English name?
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by murmee: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bigjoe15:
no resemblance with Davido or am I blind?
She actually looks more like Davido's father!
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by safarigirl(f): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
chineloSA:

So does that mean she should be called Veronica or Hailey. What do those names mean? What's wrong with having and African name?

Does that make this child less of an Africans ( Yoruba)? Does that makes her white?

Why bear an English name when you are not white.

Have you seen a white Amaka, Chukwuemeka, Babatunde etc? Why are you trying to justify bearing an English name?
i am not justifying anything. I only corrected your wrong assumption that Mama Hailey is an "African mother"....just because someone is black doesn't mean they can relate to an African name.

Would you have preferred the child be named Taquisha or one of those 'African-American' names?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance / John Njamah Weds Agwi Tangi, Cameroonian Girlfriend / Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.