Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:55 PM

Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo (48810 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) (2) (3) (4)

Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Faithway10: 7:33am On Oct 16, 2018
A Swiss blogger who married a Nigerian, Anambra man, has taken to Twitter to call him sweet names in Igbo language.

The woman who refers to herself as "Nwanyi Ocha", says she's interested in the culture, values and heritage of the Igbo people.

The mother of 3 shared a photo with him writing;

"Happy birthday Ezenwa!
If I had the power I would give you "Ebube Dike", "Ikemba", "Ochiri Ozuo", "Ome Lo Ra", "Oke Osisi" and many more titles. But since I don’t, let me just acknowledge you for who you are: Dim oma.
Happy birthday Ezenwa n'Isuofia! Afurum gị n'anya
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/white-lady-pours-encomium-on-her-nigerian-husband-in-igbo-language.html

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by youngest85(m): 7:34am On Oct 16, 2018
Wow!
The must be very good in the oza room

160 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by izzou(m): 7:40am On Oct 16, 2018

The woman fine abeg

kiss

168 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 7:43am On Oct 16, 2018
Original beautiful Oyibo

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 16, 2018
I love her smile.

40 Likes

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by delugajackson: 8:02am On Oct 16, 2018
If you no marry Foreign lady for this life, wetin you gain?

205 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Fuqman(m): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2018
Thank goodness, this is not another granny scene like some peeps do.

PS.. Cute family between.

35 Likes

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Dillusionist(m): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2018
Sweet
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by vindisick: 9:55am On Oct 16, 2018
This white lady is very pretty. The Man too fine on his own

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by CarGuideNG: 10:55am On Oct 16, 2018
Awesome

Planning to buy a car? Already bought one without a history report? You may have purchased a car with all kinds of dangerous damage history viz accidents and collisions, flood or water damage, theft and vandalism, mileage and odometer rollback, or more. Get in touch for your Premium VIN reports right away! Protect your auto assets and investments! Check the signature!
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Oceannaagent: 10:55am On Oct 16, 2018
Chai obi m bu so ochi kiss
Nwoke nutara ezigbo nwanyi shocked

Meanwhile, Investors get in and be a part of the future

Our Investment scheme keep on appreciating, so don't be left out. It's still early to make your mark and join other investors that have the future with the Oceanna

Be part of this iconic edifice that is set to redefine Nigeria landscape and Lagos skyline.

The journey to THE OCEANNA Hotel begins with buying a Studio unit or a LOT, to earn a lifetime stream of increasing income or to live-in,
chose among any of our three investment schemes
1• Sole ownership
2• Bonded investment
3• Co-ownership
Attracting an average ROI of 29% yearly for life

Call or whatsapp
+2347034503352 for investment details

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by kingthreat(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2018
Yeah that is very romantic. Ideal and Romantic
Unlike lazy men in pictures attached below. Very disgusting

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by redsquare(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2018
You can imagine a Swiss writing in Igbo Language. Meanwhile some Igbo kids that were born in Igboland would tell you they cant write in Igbo. cry

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2018
I SEE cool

Somethings happen afar but it's possible you magnify the cause HERE
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by SaintHilary(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2018
Na wa o..wen I go jam dis kind one nw
Wat im I not doing right

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 16, 2018
Faithway10:
A Swiss blogger who married a Nigerian, Anambra man, has taken to Twitter to call him sweet names in Igbo language.

The woman who refers to herself as "Nwanyi Ocha", says she's interested in the culture, values and heritage of the Igbo people.

The mother of 3 shared a photo with him writing;

"Happy birthday Ezenwa!
If I had the power I would give you "Ebube Dike", "Ikemba", "Ochiri Ozuo", "Ome Lo Ra", "Oke Osisi" and many more titles. But since I don’t, let me just acknowledge you for who you are: Dim oma.
Happy birthday Ezenwa n'Isuofia! Afurum gị n'anya
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/white-lady-pours-encomium-on-her-nigerian-husband-in-igbo-language.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOKVYetC-6A

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by despi64(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2018
She's beautiful
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by berrystunn(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2018
If I hear Ikemba from you again

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by xage(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2018
With this sweet combination, Buhari will win come 2019 and Davido will perform for APC
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by internetservice: 10:57am On Oct 16, 2018
happy birthday ... cute couple

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by SajHall: 10:58am On Oct 16, 2018
She looks and sounds so sweet!

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by RTSC: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2018
Have you ever seen an igbo man Marry an overaged white woman for papers.?

Doesn't happen. They always go for the pretty, young ones.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by UgwuAghachi: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2018
R
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Ziggylady(f): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2018
izzou:

The woman fine abeg

kiss

Are you sure?...but at atleast she is not in her 70s or 80s lipsrsealed
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Baroba(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2018
Homie looks like an IPob general Swiss branch .. cool

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Factfinder1(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2018
Papers don sure
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by techstack: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats o iyawo

They like to marry black so they can have cute babies

Moreso, cross bread/black skin is always nice and better cancer resistant

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Splasshhh(f): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Westaslave2(f): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2018
Ada tozuru etozu! Iron lady , jide ka iji!

19 Likes 1 Share

Six-Month-Old Baby Boy Dies In His Sleep After Mother Gave Him Tramadol (Photos) / Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) / Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush?